Yeh Vaada Raha

Monday's update (Page 2)

Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jiyaaa...

Hey..thanks for your post. 
Just now finished watching today's episode after reading your post. 

Thanks for watching Big smile That's the idea behind my update.To make people watch WinkLOL

It was really interesting episode. 

Yes it was Smile

Just saw spoiler picture of Mehar and she wearing ManagalsutraShockedHope, KarVI will not separate. 

Am shocked too Shocked

I am curious how the story will unfold. 

Me too. 

Couldn't agree with you more on this  Wink

P.S. Ankush is seriously stealing the show in every scene.That show of hurt,disappointment,helplessness was just ClapClapClap 

StarStarStar 

Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara26

Overall a good episode yesterday.. Loved the practical approach.. The way KarVi were trying to handle the situation..

Totally agree.It was surprising they did not go into sacrifice mode.Rather were practical.Divorce didn't cross their mind for even a second,rather they were trying to make Shanti see the truth.Awesome & yes it was a good episode Big smile

Tai's not gonna get back her property doing all this.. Then WHY??? I mean wat does she think.. DeadBABYDead will just gift her the property for conniving wid her... Confused

I think I get the idea maybe WinkLOL Meher is obsessed about only 2 people in this whole goddamn world - Her mother & Kartik & she wouldn't let anyone hurt them,wouldn't let any harm befall them.So maybe Tai by filling the vaccum created by her mother's death would make Meher love her & be totally overprotective of her.That way she will continue with her evil games & not fear any repercussion ala her Kartya because Meher would never let Kartik hurt Tai if she would come to feel the same about her like she does about her mother.Just my thoughts.It may turn out like this.May not LOL

N atleast fashion disaster has a conscience.. He's already feeling guilty for his wrong doings.. But for his Nikku/Nikko.. whatever Angry

Nikko is totally mad AngryDead

Survi is Kartik's pillar of strength.. The way she pacified him yesterday.. asking him to maintain his composure.. & then also being there for Shanti... Smile

This line EmbarrassedStarClap Aur kuchh nahin kehna mujhe 

Wow the way she kept Kartik from losing his cool.The way she tried to keep up everyone' morale.How she kept saying that they are in this together & will sure find a way out of this.And yes being there for Shanti.WOW.WOW MAN JUST WOW 

This girl has always been such a source of strength for Kartik.She doesn't get rattled easy,thinks clearly & acts wisely.Remember when Kartik was all " I want to die " when he found out about Tai's scheming,how at such a tender age of 14,Survi calmed him down & told him to not wilt under pressure.Wow man & that's why in that episode when we come to know that Durgarani is Survi,Kartik so rightly said to Survi " Zindagi se ladne ki himmat mujhe tumse hi milti hai " She really is strong.Between Karvi,it's Survi who has always been the stronger one. 

Wat display of emotions by Ankush.. ClapClapClap I have never seen him this sad.. Not even wen he was taking survi to d mandap for shaadi... N then that momentary outburst wen Shanti says pyaar.. N den d way he gets hold over his emotions.. It's like he was born to portray dis character... This role was written only for him... Ankush belongs to a different league altogether.. Day Dreaming How on earth can anyone miss watching Ankush portraying Kartya Shocked

N before I end.. KarVi looked adorable in white yesterday... Embarrassed They should try colour co ordinating more often...

I think we have already agreed on this  Big smileLOL

Edited by Vanellope - 19 April 2016 at 2:14am
Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara26

" And now my innocuous message for my Forum ki Behnon aur Bhaaiyon  WinkLOL

" Even if the current track is offputting for ya all but please try & watch cause you simply can't miss out on seeing Kartik or Ankush playing Kartik " StarEmbarrassed "...

Haan Gopa.. koi dekhe na dekhe.. I'll keep watching... For Ankush's performance & our ever eternal KarVi Jodi Big smile

I know StarEmbarrassed 
yumliciousss Goldie
yumliciousss
yumliciousss

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Omg so goood to see karvi standing with each othr in this.
yeah ankush ki to jitni taref kro kam hai
ab to moun sukh gaya h uski Tareef kr kr kTongueLOLBig smile
that outburst and then composing is Kartik's charaxter in a nutshell.
He is impulsive and loses his tempers very quickly but with right Guidance Aka Survi mataLOL or her training now he has Learnt to Not Blurt out his anger on any Person infrnt of him.and he has learnt to Calm himself whixh he didnt know before...ek bar shuru hta tha to Ghante ke jse bajta hi rhta taLOL.
so Cool to see this tranformation of him brought by survi Company of TransformationsLOLEmbarrassed
and abt that how sad he was even mre than survi ani marriage,It is obvious
It was matter of LOVE,and it is matter of TRUST.shanti broke his trust.Confused
Crynd also uski ankho k samne That Ganna khanna used his sis.thats so KILLING OuchConfusedCryab tk agr Sahi h to survi ki waja se h wrna kab ka break hochuka hta mera gudda.
Haha gopa i read ur last line in bold
tere ko mera pata nai hai kia,,,puri Dunya mn Billboard lagati hoo k BUS AJ SE I QUIT YVR
phr raat ko Kaano mn handsfree thons k chalu hojati hu dekhnaTongue
y to obama ko bhi pata h k main Yvr k mamle mn zaban ki kitni pakki hoo(SO NOT)LOL
tog bhaya main to dekhu gi hi,tu apne is Neyotey main mjjy include mt kia krLOL
and yes KarVi havr grown so muchhh together.
But that Zeher BABY mangalsutra is sxaring me to hellAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vanellope

Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yumliciousss

Omg so goood to see karvi standing with each othr in this.
Yesss EmbarrassedBig smile 

yeah ankush ki to jitni taref kro kam hai
ab to moun sukh gaya h uski Tareef kr kr kTongueLOLBig smile 

Haan Ankush seriously rocks Clap

that outburst and then composing is Kartik's charaxter in a nutshell.
He is impulsive and loses his tempers very quickly but with right Guidance Aka Survi mataLOL or her training now he has Learnt to Not Blurt out his anger on any Person infrnt of him.and he has learnt to Calm himself whixh he didnt know before...ek bar shuru hta tha to Ghante ke jse bajta hi rhta taLOL.
so Cool to see this tranformation of him brought by survi Company of TransformationsLOLEmbarrassed

Yes Survi has transformed him so much.I mean he was gold before par ab toh aur bhi zyaada shine kar raha hai EmbarrassedLOLStar

and abt that how sad he was even mre than survi ani marriage,It is obvious
It was matter of LOVE,and it is matter of TRUST.shanti broke his trust.Confused
Crynd also uski ankho k samne That Ganna khanna used his sis.thats so KILLING OuchConfusedCryab tk agr Sahi h to survi ki waja se h wrna kab ka break hochuka hta mera gudda. 

Haha gopa i read ur last line in bold
tere ko mera pata nai hai kia,,,puri Dunya mn Billboard lagati hoo k BUS AJ SE I QUIT YVR
phr raat ko Kaano mn handsfree thons k chalu hojati hu dekhnaTongue
y to obama ko bhi pata h k main Yvr k mamle mn zaban ki kitni pakki hoo(SO NOT)LOL

Achha toh itni zabaan ki pukki hai tu.Mujhe nahin pata tha.Aisi hi rehna Tongue

tog bhaya main to dekhu gi hi,tu apne is Neyotey main mjjy include mt kia krLOL
and yes KarVi havr grown so muchhh together. 

The line in bold that's so so true & so beautiful EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

But that Zeher BABY mangalsutra is sxaring me to hellAngry 

OuchConfusedShocked

Edited by Vanellope - 19 April 2016 at 3:49am
AvantikaP Senior Member
AvantikaP
AvantikaP

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vanellope

Originally posted by Pritika_EMA

I know it's unfair to other caste of the show but I simply can not digest Meher's  over acting and Ranveer's old look.
If there was a younger looking actor opposite Shanti, I would have still watched and hoped that he accepts Shanti willingly with love. But since he looks old enough to be Tai's father, the thought of Ranveer and Shanti together is just  yuck !!!!!

Can totally understand Pritika.But didn't you say a few days back that no matter how put off you have been by certain things in YVR,yet you never stopped watching it.
Shouldn't be imposing on you but do try & watch cause the cast is doing a really good job 

I did say that and I am waiting for the current track to be over. I stopped just before Ran veer entered the scene.:-( :-(

Go to top