Monday's update

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Begins from where they left off on Friday 

As in precap Ranveer hands over divorce papers to Survi & says she has to do this or risk ruining Shanti's life πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘  Ranveer tells Survi that she should be the one to convince Kartik because & I quote him " Ye sirf aap hi ki sunte hein " Issues an ultimatum of 24 hours & leaves 

All this is too entertaining for Tai who taunts Kavi & leaves πŸ˜‘😑😑 

Shanti slumps to the ground.Survi assures her they are gonna find a way out of this 

Back home people in the chawl have all sort of nasty things to say about Shanti.Survi stops Kartik from losing his cool 

Back home the guests are stiil very much there when Karvi arrive with Shanti.Everyone is shocked.
Lata tries to talk to the guests but they leave soon after

Kartik is all heartbroken because Shanti didn't choose to confide in him & took such a huge step πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 

Kartik tells Lata all about Ranveer's plan & flings the divorce paper across the room in frustration πŸ˜­

Shanti apologises to Survi,says she did a mistake & that she had no idea what Ranveer was upto 

Cut to Barve mansion & everyone is celabrating except Ranveer who refuses to join in the celebrations cause he feels guilty for having broken an innocent girl Shanti's heart.Meher promises Ranveer that she is gonna make up for it,that she's gonna make the best wife in the world πŸ€’🀒

It's morning  & Karvi see news of Ranveer & Shanti's marriage making it to the front page of every single newspaper.Kartik is super angry 

Shanti has one more exam to go & Survi wants Shanti to go on about her life like nothing happened & that she shouldn't let anyone mess with her hardwork & life although Lata doesn't want Shanti to go anywhere because people are gonna talk

Survi feels Shanti is still in a dilemma,that she hasn't gotten over Ranveer yet.But then Shanti decides not to fill her maang with vermillion & so Survi is thankful to God for making Shanti realise what's what 

Ranveer is mad at Meher for the newspaper thing but Meher assures her that she did what had to be done because this way Survi won't be able to put off the divorce by making Shanti realise that the marriage was not real & that Ranveer never loved her 

Tai is revealed to be the mastermind who fed Meher the idea about the newspaper thing πŸ˜‘
Tai is trying to put up a mother figure act for Meher real bad which Meher doesn't buy 

Bindu tells Tai " Tai agar Kartik ko pata chal gaya ki is sab ke peeche aap ka haath hai,toh woh aapko bhagne layak bhi nahin chhodega " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  LOOL BIndu kya baat kahi.Sudhar jaao Tai & pray to God Kartik never gets to know it's you. 

Tai says " Isi liye toh mein is ladki ke liye itna sab kar rahi hun.Yehi ladki mereko Kartya se bachaayegi.Bas yeh ek baar mujhe Aai keh ke bulaaye phire dekh mein sab ka kya haal karti hun " πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²  What on earth is she upto πŸ˜•

Precap - Kartik sets fire to a stack of newspaper & proudly Tells Ranveer that heartbreak has not made Shanti to sit around & mope.That she has decided to get on with her life 

On the other hand Shanti is seen filling her maang with vermillion & is crossing the street unmindful of a fast approaching vehicle πŸ˜²

P.S. Ankush is seriously stealing the show in every scene.That show of hurt,disappointment,helplessness was just πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

& deserving special mention is the scene wherein he expresses his hurt to Shanti aur phir Shanti bolti hai " Par Dada mera pyaar ".Right then his sudden outburst of anger & then composing himself in the very next second was so πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Special mention to Karvi who were looking so pretty in white  

And now my innocuous message for my Forum ki Behnon aur Bhaaiyon  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

" Even if the current track is offputting for ya all but please try & watch cause you simply can't miss out on seeing Kartik or Ankush playing Kartik " β­οΈπŸ˜³

Edited by Vanellope - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yumliciousss thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭🀒
maine epis nai dekha 
my net was down but ab yeh parhne ke bad dekhne ka mann bhi nahi
seriusly this needs to stop
Its making me so sick of YVR
KarVi are trapped so badly in this Shanti Ganna thingy
on the other hand Even Chirkut Jhandu YvR ki Maa behn krne wala Writer😑 isnt Sure whether to make Ganna Positive or Negative.
Taai Has become irritating,She Is sucking up SO DAMN
But How does Zeher will save Her from Kartik?😲Kartik k hatho ZEHER marte marte bachi hπŸ˜† seriously 
What?On the one hand shanti seems to have understood that Ranveer Ditched her but on the other hand what is this MERA PYAAAR?
Come on πŸ€’ u brain in a nutshell Ashanti,U just Made Ur bhai bhabhi's life So difficult and they should be considerate of ur SO CALLED LOVE?
WO bhi us Dhoke baaz ganna sy🀒.Omggg evry character Apart from KarVi is making more n more No Sense 
Writer doesnt even care to think before writng that MAIN KIA LIKH RAHA HOOO,IS IT YVR OR SATH NIBHANA SATHIYA
Taai puts me off these days,Zeher is already so F*cking irritating
Zeher mikko published those news so that Survi Thinks of signing those divorxe papers?😲how does that even makes sense
It was obvious from the start that KARTIK WONT LET SHANTI GO TO BARWE MANSION AMIDST ALL THOSE MENTALS AND AFTET KNOWING THAT GANNA DECIEVED HIS SIS,NEVER  EVERRR
idk why mr green pants oh i am so smart' thought that kartik would just agree to Leave survi for the sake of Doing vidai of his sis.us pe bhaari thri na hai shantiπŸ₯±
Please for god sake end this track-taai's promise to get her xalled AAI indicates that MIKKO ZEHRELI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE SOON
Mehrr will only call Taai AAI when kartik would agree to marry Her
which seems like jald hi hoga,
What shanti is gonna get hit?
Rahsmi posted a pic of Her n sonal and a pandit was sitting behind them
i thnk SHANT IS GONNA GET MARRIED AGAIN DHOON DHAAM SY 
as i thnk now Ganna will ask Her hand for marriage again And this time with NO DEAL Wth all that MAAFI BHOOL CHOOK crap
and Karvi would agree to Get her married with all rituals infront of the world.
jo bhi ho too irritating to watch😑

Vanellope thumbnail
Originally posted by: yumliciousss

😭🀒

maine epis nai dekha 
my net was down but ab yeh parhne ke bad dekhne ka mann bhi nahi
seriusly this needs to stop
Its making me so sick of YVR
KarVi are trapped so badly in this Shanti Ganna thingy
on the other hand Even Chirkut Jhandu YvR ki Maa behn krne wala Writer😑 isnt Sure whether to make Ganna Positive or Negative.
Taai Has become irritating,She Is sucking up SO DAMN
But How does Zeher will save Her from Kartik?😲Kartik k hatho ZEHER marte marte bachi hπŸ˜† seriously 
What?On the one hand shanti seems to have understood that Ranveer Ditched her but on the other hand what is this MERA PYAAAR?
Come on πŸ€’ u brain in a nutshell Ashanti,U just Made Ur bhai bhabhi's life So difficult and they should be considerate of ur SO CALLED LOVE?
WO bhi us Dhoke baaz ganna sy🀒.Omggg evry character Apart from KarVi is making more n more No Sense 
Writer doesnt even care to think before writng that MAIN KIA LIKH RAHA HOOO,IS IT YVR OR SATH NIBHANA SATHIYA
Taai puts me off these days,Zeher is already so F*cking irritating
Zeher mikko published those news so that Survi Thinks of signing those divorxe papers?😲how does that even makes sense
It was obvious from the start that KARTIK WONT LET SHANTI GO TO BARWE MANSION AMIDST ALL THOSE MENTALS AND AFTET KNOWING THAT GANNA DECIEVED HIS SIS,NEVER  EVERRR
idk why mr green pants oh i am so smart' thought that kartik would just agree to Leave survi for the sake of Doing vidai of his sis.us pe bhaari thri na hai shantiπŸ₯±
Please for god sake end this track-taai's promise to get her xalled AAI indicates that MIKKO ZEHRELI ISNT GOING ANYWHERE SOON
Mehrr will only call Taai AAI when kartik would agree to marry Her
which seems like jald hi hoga,
What shanti is gonna get hit?
Rahsmi posted a pic of Her n sonal and a pandit was sitting behind them
i thnk SHANT IS GONNA GET MARRIED AGAIN DHOON DHAAM SY 
as i thnk now Ganna will ask Her hand for marriage again And this time with NO DEAL Wth all that MAAFI BHOOL CHOOK crap
and Karvi would agree to Get her married with all rituals infront of the world.
jo bhi ho too irritating to watch😑

Oh yes Mr Khanna ka conscience jaag utha hai 

And neither Kartik nor Survi were willing to listen to Khanna & sacrifice.Rather they were trying to make Shanti realise that Ranveer cheated her,that she needs to start life afresh.How practical πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

And newspaper was all Tai's plan because she knew Karvi wouldn't agree to divorce & would try to make Shanti see the reality.Am confused how she is gonna use Meher as a shield against Kartik  

Ye Shanti pata nahin uska kya hoga kal 

Kya dekhegi nahin.Toh phir mera woh bold mein likhne ka kya faayda πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I know it's unfair to other caste of the show but I simply can not digest Meher's  over acting and Ranveer's old look.
If there was a younger looking actor opposite Shanti, I would have still watched and hoped that he accepts Shanti willingly with love. But since he looks old enough to be Tai's father, the thought of Ranveer and Shanti together is just  yuck !!!!!
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey..thanks for your post. 
Just now finished watching today's episode after reading your post. It was really interesting episode. Just saw spoiler picture of Mehar and she wearing Managalsutra😲Hope, KarVI will not separate.  I am curious how the story will unfold. 

Couldn't agree with you more on this  πŸ˜‰

P.S. Ankush is seriously stealing the show in every scene.That show of hurt,disappointment,helplessness was just πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Overall a good episode yesterday.. Loved the practical approach.. The way KarVi were trying to handle the situation..

Tai's not gonna get back her property doing all this.. Then WHY??? I mean wat does she think.. 🀒BABY🀒 will just gift her the property for conniving wid her... πŸ˜•

N atleast fashion disaster has a conscience.. He's already feeling guilty for his wrong doings.. But for his Nikku/Nikko.. whatever 😑

Survi is Kartik's pillar of strength.. The way she pacified him yesterday.. asking him to maintain his composure.. & then also being there for Shanti... 😊

Wat display of emotions by Ankush.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I have never seen him this sad.. Not even wen he was taking survi to d mandap for shaadi... N then that momentary outburst wen Shanti says pyaar.. N den d way he gets hold over his emotions.. It's like he was born to portray dis character... This role was written only for him... Ankush belongs to a different league altogether..  How on earth can anyone miss watching Ankush portraying Kartya 😲

N before I end.. KarVi looked adorable in white yesterday... 😳 They should try colour co ordinating more often...

kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 " And now my innocuous message for my Forum ki Behnon aur Bhaaiyon  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

" Even if the current track is offputting for ya all but please try & watch cause you simply can't miss out on seeing Kartik or Ankush playing Kartik " β­οΈπŸ˜³ "...

Haan Gopa.. koi dekhe na dekhe.. I'll keep watching... For Ankush's performance & our ever eternal KarVi Jodi πŸ˜ƒ
Vanellope thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pritika_EMA

I know it's unfair to other caste of the show but I simply can not digest Meher's  over acting and Ranveer's old look.

If there was a younger looking actor opposite Shanti, I would have still watched and hoped that he accepts Shanti willingly with love. But since he looks old enough to be Tai's father, the thought of Ranveer and Shanti together is just  yuck !!!!!

Can totally understand Pritika.But didn't you say a few days back that no matter how put off you have been by certain things in YVR,yet you never stopped watching it.
Shouldn't be imposing on you but do try & watch cause the cast is doing a really good job 

Vanellope thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiyaaa...

Hey..thanks for your post. 

Just now finished watching today's episode after reading your post. 

Thanks for watching πŸ˜ƒ That's the idea behind my update.To make people watch πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

It was really interesting episode. 

Yes it was πŸ˜Š

Just saw spoiler picture of Mehar and she wearing Managalsutra😲Hope, KarVI will not separate. 

Am shocked too πŸ˜²

I am curious how the story will unfold. 

Me too. 

Couldn't agree with you more on this  πŸ˜‰

⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

Vanellope thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiara26

Overall a good episode yesterday.. Loved the practical approach.. The way KarVi were trying to handle the situation..

Totally agree.It was surprising they did not go into sacrifice mode.Rather were practical.Divorce didn't cross their mind for even a second,rather they were trying to make Shanti see the truth.Awesome & yes it was a good episode πŸ˜ƒ

Tai's not gonna get back her property doing all this.. Then WHY??? I mean wat does she think.. 🀒BABY🀒 will just gift her the property for conniving wid her... πŸ˜•

I think I get the idea maybe πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Meher is obsessed about only 2 people in this whole goddamn world - Her mother & Kartik & she wouldn't let anyone hurt them,wouldn't let any harm befall them.So maybe Tai by filling the vaccum created by her mother's death would make Meher love her & be totally overprotective of her.That way she will continue with her evil games & not fear any repercussion ala her Kartya because Meher would never let Kartik hurt Tai if she would come to feel the same about her like she does about her mother.Just my thoughts.It may turn out like this.May not πŸ˜†

N atleast fashion disaster has a conscience.. He's already feeling guilty for his wrong doings.. But for his Nikku/Nikko.. whatever 😑

Nikko is totally mad πŸ˜‘🀒

Survi is Kartik's pillar of strength.. The way she pacified him yesterday.. asking him to maintain his composure.. & then also being there for Shanti... 😊

This line πŸ˜³β­οΈπŸ‘ Aur kuchh nahin kehna mujhe 

Wow the way she kept Kartik from losing his cool.The way she tried to keep up everyone' morale.How she kept saying that they are in this together & will sure find a way out of this.And yes being there for Shanti.WOW.WOW MAN JUST WOW 

This girl has always been such a source of strength for Kartik.She doesn't get rattled easy,thinks clearly & acts wisely.Remember when Kartik was all " I want to die " when he found out about Tai's scheming,how at such a tender age of 14,Survi calmed him down & told him to not wilt under pressure.Wow man & that's why in that episode when we come to know that Durgarani is Survi,Kartik so rightly said to Survi " Zindagi se ladne ki himmat mujhe tumse hi milti hai " She really is strong.Between Karvi,it's Survi who has always been the stronger one. 

Wat display of emotions by Ankush.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I have never seen him this sad.. Not even wen he was taking survi to d mandap for shaadi... N then that momentary outburst wen Shanti says pyaar.. N den d way he gets hold over his emotions.. It's like he was born to portray dis character... This role was written only for him... Ankush belongs to a different league altogether..  How on earth can anyone miss watching Ankush portraying Kartya 😲

N before I end.. KarVi looked adorable in white yesterday... 😳 They should try colour co ordinating more often...

I think we have already agreed on this  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†