Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Nothing has changed. (Page 4)

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Hey Soup,

Saw the episode and yes it seems like what I said before does stand. Suman is upset that her Mum has not been vindicated and Shravan just wanted to stop her house from being sold!

I think he realizes his error and probably stops the cheque and starts again. This is probably what got Mami going at Suman! (Cant stand her, but she is slightly better than Kamini who is just a purely selfish woman who wants all the wealth for her kids). 

But looks like Shravan did see the error of his ways, and why it was important to Suman to win the case not just get rid of Khosla. (who is super sleazy BTW). But his lines are funny especially. 

"Shravanji, main pehele seh aap ki fan hu, lekin aab aap ki AC aur cooler bhi ban gaya hu!" 

That was seriously LOL! Cant wait to see how things pan out now that Shravan has withdrawn the cash. I have become his AC and Cooler too. He is hot! Blushing

AC Cooler dialogue- ROFL! Ilove Khosla and Goglu or Gogul as his real name is- Fantastic pieces by the Creatives! Clap

I doubt Shravan will stop the cheque. I think he is going to start a new case against Khosla...
Khosla has a plan too, to get Tiwari Villa...In dono ki hero- fan giri bahut dinon tak chalega. Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyarnav

lovely post

Shravan made a mistake by mistake now he will make it up and yeah this Track play very important role in ShraMan life.

Thank U.
And quite simply and rightly said lines. Clap He made a mistake- he accepts it! Wink
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

@chick, seen the episode again. LOLMissed out on few of the points (liked it so much than earlier) and found two reasons why I found it jarring.
In the last friday episode, the last scene ended with Sumo almost lifeless and Shravan in despair.
 Yesterday, the scene began with the ball throwing exercise.. would have preferred a monologue at this point or Shravan pacing up and down and reflecting on Sumo's words. So, felt discontinuous and as I said mechanical.
Scene two was fine... i would say with Mama and Mausi on a signing spree.Tongue
Scene three.. tashan between Shravan was executed very well and hilarious as well. With far more introspection and mature understanding on the part of Khosla rather than our astute lawyer. Khosla was quite perceptive that Shravan wouldnt want this deal to be declared in front of Nanu and also, the fact that whatever Shravan is doing, he is doing it for Sumo. Here, both Shravan and Khosla as well as googlu were brilliant with Namik absolutely dashing, full of swaggerHug
Next jarring point.. would loved to know more about SHravan's thoughts at this point. Preferred dialogue for me would have been along the legal mode in dialogue and conflict with his love and attachment for Sumo.
Scene three.. jarring note, nobody including Nanu and Sumo raising a point about Shravan giving 6 crores. Would have loved here to see Sumo's agitation, relief, happiness, anger and pain at the eventual loss of her mother's reputation. 
Scene four.. was not required and absolutely in bad taste. Kheer -eating exerciseDead
Scene five.. the most important scene. You know what I did I played this scene in isolation and I loved it as Shravan's face contorted to show he has been double-crossed by Khosla. There was despair and anger in equal measure and then he realizes what his actions actually connoted. Loved his expressions. Namik take a bowClap
Sumo, a restrained performance and that of a person who has almost given up. She felt defeated (Nikita acted well hereClap), her sole hope had dried up. Her emotions showed the draining of her energy, her anguish that nothing more could be done.And anyways, thanks sounding poignant rather than what I thought earlier as mere acceptance.
That natija is more important than intention was good direction, (I missed out on it completely). It actually brought to mind Shravan's humiliation ten years back, Sumo might have had a good intention but nevertheless what stood out was a friend standing alone amidst the loss. Ironically, then also it was a case of a mother and now ten years later again the case of a mother. I dont know if it was intentional on the part of cvs to show Shravan immediately releasing Sumo's hand at this point.. but whatever, he realized it and his pain was obvious. For ten years long years he had tried to fight that humiliation and still fighting (probably, we are never given a chance to see whats going in mature Shravan's mind. For once, I would like to understand adult Shravan's train of thought not form his earlier version but his small inner struggles, dialogue with himself at the present day).
And the way he kept on looking at Sumo was that of a man probably suffering his worst defeat that he committed the same mistake what Sumo did.. (though again we have not been shown of Sumo's behaviour ten years ago.. Shravan has a fair idea of why she did what she did.. but, yet the pain remains).
So great direction here. But all this I saw in isolation. However, in continuity with scne four this last scene did drop its emotional and psychological complexity though few of the things which I mentioned earlier retained its flavour.
So, I feel the continuity and fluidity of the scenes were missing, otherwise as many have stated it was a good episode.
Thank you for giving me a chance to review my own feelingsClap

Lovely, Indrani.

And striking that U mentioned something that went through my mind too...I rewatched it too...

That moment- that natija - intention dialogue- was superb...even I was taken back to ten years ago... Though I don't know what made Shravan drop his hand- I feel it was the realisation of how deeply he had hurt Sumo, though his intentions were good...he just realised that as she said, in some matters intentions were not enough...the result had to be good. In some instances, if the results turned out bad, it could do irreparable damage...I think he realised how greatly grave his mistake was and so let her hand go...This was not something that could be mended by his speech on good intentions or an apology- HE SIMPLY HAD TO DO SOMETHING MORE ABOUT IT...Because he seemed to have hurt her more than her family or Khosla or the case- That resignation on her part- I think that was a blow to him. 

And it is not the same as what Suman did ten years ago..because she had not done anything actively to insult his mother- she had just spoken the truth- and Shravan accepts that truth and hates his mom now. ...but here he had incriminated her mother in a legal way...and almost final.

I loved the rest of Ur analysis- Thank U for putting it down.Embarrassed

I didn't feel discontinuity in the opening scene because for me, I am not expecting monologues from Shravan...He doesn't seem the type to sit down and introspect...he simply follows his heart...The why of it, probably he'd sit down and think out some day...I was just so happy to get a father- son scene- I am a fan of the duo. Embarrassed...Esp the way his dad taunted him- LOL...hit the nail right. LOL

The signing scene- wanted to throw something at Mamaji...wish he'd grow a spine! Sleepy

Hero- Fan/ AC/ Cooler scene- LOL- Downright funny and all three were so adorably lovable...though I had trouble getting Shravan's expressions as the scene opened. If he meant to look superior...well, I wish he had just kept a straight face- My only peeve with the scene. 

Kheer scene- Now that was so interesting- Loved Dabbu's song- Cutie pie. LOL
And why Kheer? Why, indeed? Because now the house belonged to them entirely and if someone actually came up with an offer of 24 Cr which is what the house is actually worth and more...they could go ahead without the hassle of Khosla's case- The case would mean they can't sell it for a long time...

So, even if they didn't get the money, the asset still had a lot more value...and it was not under dispute. I feel they should have clarified this bit with a dialogue btn Mausi and Manju. The case has not been explained well to the viewer, IMO.

Edited by chicksoup - 19 April 2016 at 9:18am

indranigupta

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahSah

So I finally get to watch the episode and I am floored by it ...
your piece is fantastic there and it makes you wonder how so difficult are the circumstance and when nothing is in your hands everything starts falling in place 

From here on all I can think of is upwards trend and both of them being there and discovering the missing pieces of their friendship/love

I love reading what you write S  

Ansah,
HugThank U. I am loving Shravan's growth here..because personally, I feel he has a lot more to grow...

Suman needs to understand why Shravan is like this...and probably by the time she understands why he does things the way he does...he would have connected all the dots about what is between them...
Sadly, there is a huge disparity between them...which he himself had pointed out to her at the party..

She had once asked...Main Kya hoon, aur Tum Kya ho...Some day she might have to ask herself..Main Kya hun...aur woh kya/ Kaun hai...

SahSah

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by indranigupta

@chick, seen the episode again. LOLMissed out on few of the points (liked it so much than earlier) and found two reasons why I found it jarring.
In the last friday episode, the last scene ended with Sumo almost lifeless and Shravan in despair.
 Yesterday, the scene began with the ball throwing exercise.. would have preferred a monologue at this point or Shravan pacing up and down and reflecting on Sumo's words. So, felt discontinuous and as I said mechanical.
Scene two was fine... i would say with Mama and Mausi on a signing spree.Tongue
Scene three.. tashan between Shravan was executed very well and hilarious as well. With far more introspection and mature understanding on the part of Khosla rather than our astute lawyer. Khosla was quite perceptive that Shravan wouldnt want this deal to be declared in front of Nanu and also, the fact that whatever Shravan is doing, he is doing it for Sumo. Here, both Shravan and Khosla as well as googlu were brilliant with Namik absolutely dashing, full of swaggerHug
Next jarring point.. would loved to know more about SHravan's thoughts at this point. Preferred dialogue for me would have been along the legal mode in dialogue and conflict with his love and attachment for Sumo.
Scene three.. jarring note, nobody including Nanu and Sumo raising a point about Shravan giving 6 crores. Would have loved here to see Sumo's agitation, relief, happiness, anger and pain at the eventual loss of her mother's reputation. 
Scene four.. was not required and absolutely in bad taste. Kheer -eating exerciseDead
Scene five.. the most important scene. You know what I did I played this scene in isolation and I loved it as Shravan's face contorted to show he has been double-crossed by Khosla. There was despair and anger in equal measure and then he realizes what his actions actually connoted. Loved his expressions. Namik take a bowClap
Sumo, a restrained performance and that of a person who has almost given up. She felt defeated (Nikita acted well hereClap), her sole hope had dried up. Her emotions showed the draining of her energy, her anguish that nothing more could be done.And anyways, thanks sounding poignant rather than what I thought earlier as mere acceptance.
That natija is more important than intention was good direction, (I missed out on it completely). It actually brought to mind Shravan's humiliation ten years back, Sumo might have had a good intention but nevertheless what stood out was a friend standing alone amidst the loss. Ironically, then also it was a case of a mother and now ten years later again the case of a mother. I dont know if it was intentional on the part of cvs to show Shravan immediately releasing Sumo's hand at this point.. but whatever, he realized it and his pain was obvious. For ten years long years he had tried to fight that humiliation and still fighting (probably, we are never given a chance to see whats going in mature Shravan's mind. For once, I would like to understand adult Shravan's train of thought not form his earlier version but his small inner struggles, dialogue with himself at the present day).
And the way he kept on looking at Sumo was that of a man probably suffering his worst defeat that he committed the same mistake what Sumo did.. (though again we have not been shown of Sumo's behaviour ten years ago.. Shravan has a fair idea of why she did what she did.. but, yet the pain remains).
So great direction here. But all this I saw in isolation. However, in continuity with scne four this last scene did drop its emotional and psychological complexity though few of the things which I mentioned earlier retained its flavour.
So, I feel the continuity and fluidity of the scenes were missing, otherwise as many have stated it was a good episode.
Thank you for giving me a chance to review my own feelingsClap

Lovely, Indrani.

And striking that U mentioned something that went through my mind too...I rewatched it too...

That moment- that natija - intention dialogue- was superb...even I was taken back to ten years ago... Though I don't know what made Shravan drop his hand- I feel it was the realisation of how deeply he had hurt Sumo, though his intentions were good...he just realised that as she said, in some matters intentions were not enough...the result had to be good. In some instances, if the results turned out bad, it could do irreparable damage...I think he realised how greatly grave his mistake was and so let her hand go...This was not something that could be mended by his speech on good intentions or an apology- HE SIMPLY HAD TO DO SOMETHING MORE ABOUT IT...Because he seemed to have hurt her more than her family or Khosla or the case- That resignation on her part- I think that was a blow to him. 

And it is not the same as what Suman did ten years ago..because she had not done anything actively to insult his mother- she had just spoken the truth- and Shravan accepts that truth and hates his mom now. ...but here he had incriminated her mother in a legal way...and almost final.
Agree, its not the same but i dont know why the same scene recurred to my mind. Our mind do work in complex waysLOL. Yes, Shravan realized the enormity of his actions and felt her deep pain. Namik's expressions were just wow.
I loved the rest of Ur analysis- Thank U for putting it down.Embarrassed

I didn't feel discontinuity in the opening scene because for me, I am not expecting monologues from Shravan...He doesn't seem the type to sit down and introspect...he simply follows his heart...The why of it, probably he'd sit down and think out some day...I was just so happy to get a father- son scene- I am a fan of the duo. Embarrassed...Esp the way his dad taunted him- LOL...hit the nail right. LOL
Love them together myself.. and also, Pushkar was right both (Shravan and Sumo) love challenges. Ramnath very cleverly motivated him.

The signing scene- wanted to throw something at Mamaji...wish he'd grow a spine! Sleepy
That is not going to happen anytime soon.

Hero- Fan/ AC/ Cooler scene- LOL- Downright funny and all three were so adorably lovable...though I had trouble getting Shravan's expressions as the scene opened. If he meant to look superior...well, I wish he had just kept a straight face- My only peeve with the scene. 
Yes, the director should focus on this aspect of Shravan. It would be better to keep it simple

Kheer scene- Now that was so interesting- Loved Dabbu's song- Cutie pie. LOL
Agree, he is an absolute cutie pie.
And why Kheer? Why, indeed? Because now the house belonged to them entirely and if someone actually came up with an offer of 24 Cr which is what the house is actually worth and more...they could go ahead without the hassle of Khosla's case- The case would mean they can't sell it for a long time...
LOL

So, even if they didn't get the money, the asset still had a lot more value...and it was not under dispute. I feel they should have clarified this bit with a dialogue btn Mausi and Manju. The case has not been explained well to the viewer, IMO.
True, will help the generals viewers who are finding it difficult to grasp the finer nuances of legal language.
Thanks ChickHug

Edited by indranigupta - 19 April 2016 at 9:32am

chicksoup

Go to top