Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Nothing has changed. (Page 2)

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VintageWine

Hi, firstly that's a well written post & I totally justify how suman rescted. I really liked how calmly she spoke to him, no anger or disgust. Just pure hurt n respect lost. 

Now Idk if this is the right place... But could anyone just brief me a little? How did her parents die? Were dey irresponsible? Lavish lifestyle, partying drinking? What did suman do as a kid to tick shravan off? And lastly how did he get back to her at that party? 

Thank U.

Her parents died in a car crash. Her father suffered in business and they kept taking loans, hoping it'd work out. Nanu blames dad's poor sense of business and Mami blames both. Not irresponsible at all. 

Shravan went searching for Suman to cry on, when his mom left them forever= ran away...and she refused to acknowledge him and asked him to buzz off... quite rude, actually...though we don't know if she had something else in mind, since his dad had wanted him to go to London, and this was an opportunity to steer him away from her.

He got back at the party, by drawing her in, buying her a dress..and ditching her in front of everyone, calling her an opportunist who wanted to be seen him since he was successful..Pretty awful, that was. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CashiviVintageWine

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Tysm dearie. Smile
It would be good if they aired why she refused to acknowledge him  when he needed her the most. She prolly has good reason. 
Plus isn't it wonderful that even after a horrid tiff,  and a public insult...they have nothing but wish good for each other.  

Edited by VintageWine - 18 April 2016 at 1:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

niara12 Senior Member
niara12
niara12

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Amazing post Chicksoup
Last part was beautiful shot, reminiscent of past childhood memories, that garden place to meet. Love the calmness, surreal talk straight from heart as whatever Shravan did for the case was right but her dead mom has been dishonoured, though it wasn't his intention to do but truth prevails in front of the world that her mom took the loan from Khosla. They don't want eventually to hurt each other but it happened. Holding up the hand and wanted to stop her. I love the hand holding expression and the emotional paraphrase takes over his rational mind when comes to Sumo.

One more thing I really liked is during light hearted moments before conversation could start on park,he called Sumo...but during hand holding and intense moment to express himself,he refers as Suman

I don't understand why the forum gets berseck and always turn into Shravan vs Suman...Big smileLOL So many topics...

poppinsschicksoup

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Hey Chick.. a great post (nothing new about itLOL)
But, I didnt like yesterday's episode, particularly more so when it was such an action-packed filled scenes. There was a jarring effect to the execution of the scenes barring only once when Mami requested everyone to put aside 25 lacs each for Sumo's wedding.
 I felt it was an irrelevant episode. 
Even before Shravan, the hero, is a top-shot lawyer we have him to be an emotional person and his emotions, his monologues were never there at all. (please do not mention the ball throwing scene and the conversation he had with his dad). That felt for me mechanical.
The interaction was fast-paced and both Khosla and Shravan acted like a dream (he even looked like oneWink
But, I felt it there was still some underlying plan... but it turned out to be nought...Ouch 
But, the worst was no one in the episode spoke about the fact that Shravan gave 6 crores to Khosla.. this didnt hurt Sumo's pride??? I remember the scene when she felt so badly used by our hero when he paid 3 lacs. And this is crores. She could only think about her mother?Confused
Lets forget Sumo for a second, what about Mami, Nanu or other members of the family.. no one even made a passing comment on it. He was simply their lawyer and what if even he was a family friend... nobody would pay 6 crorers from their own pocket!!
It was a badly executed scene, poor editing and poor screenplay for me.
But, a special word of appreciation for Namik... he was brilliantClap
And also, Khosla was good.
The park scene actually reduced all the intensity we have seen build up between Sumo and Shravan. I couldn't relate to Sumo at all and also, not to Shravan. Here, was a man who had once gone 10 years in pain, in humiliation and deep loneliness. why? Because he felt someone had not acted morally right, someone was in principles wrong. 
How could he think that 6 crores would have been morally correct in the eyes of Sumo  and more particularly, Nanu?
Btw, I do not think Khosla scenes or episode is a boring track. For me its a must, if something has to be shown of Sumo's past, her parents... her self-respect would just get a new found dimension.
And Khosla himself is a good actor.
Only thing as a viewer i felt both Shravan and Sumo acted morally inappropriately. And that park scene was I felt rushed.. the underlying tension (passionate and sexual) between them was missing. I felt blank (though again i felt Shravan did a better job than Suman).
Ah! well lets hope next episode will be a better oneSmile

Edited by indranigupta - 19 April 2016 at 2:29am

hanishankchicksoup

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Hey Soup,

Have not been very active lately as I have too much work on and come home late. Yes I am back working full time in my high pressure finance job! Just tired all the time these days. This is like IPK days when I hardly had time due to work pressure but was always online on my phone! (Lol). But now I have more responsibility, so just cant do that! :(

I still love Suman and Shravan and working on a piece on them too. I am sure that Shravan meant well in so called "settling" the case, but this was the easy way out. He got a solution, but not the "Right" solution! Suman feels hard done by and I get that too. Everything is the same. Her Mum is still the villain and Khosla will only step back for a short time before trying something new!

I have not seen today's episode but I will do in a few hours and will weigh in again, if I get the chance tonight! Great to see you consistently posting again. Looks like ShraMan "Gets" you! :)

preciousrubychicksoup

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Awesome post Soup.  I really cant find fault in how Shravan or Suman behaved in yesterday's episode. 
Shra is always extremely impulsive where Sumo is concerned.  So when he saw her as shaken as he did... he did a quick fix to get the house.  We must understand that he still does not know Sumo fully.  So he did blunder but not intentionally.  Sumo has been having a pretty bad time for the past week.  She is broken and still picking up the pieces.  Wonder how she is going to react to Mami's insults.  Will she confront again?

As for the track being slow... Its more to do with covering khosla's entry from hall to the Sofa, his getting up from the sofa, Khosla giving a sinister expression etc.  I love Avatar Gill, but I want the story to move at a certain pace.  Anything to do with Khosla seems to be going like the 80's art movies.  Enjoyable but not gripping enough.

Edited by poppinss - 19 April 2016 at 4:38am

chicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VintageWine

Tysm dearie. Smile
It would be good if they aired why she refused to acknowledge him  when he needed her the most. She prolly has good reason. 
Plus isn't it wonderful that even after a horrid tiff,  and a public insult...they have nothing but wish good for each other.  

Yes, That'd be good actually if they really have a solid reason for her to do so...May be they want us to know only when Shravan gets to know.Wink

Indeed, wonderful. Clap Suman doesn't even ask for an apology from him...but I guess she has it in the back of her mind, what this guy could be capable of! Wink

preciousruby

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niara12

Amazing post Chicksoup
Last part was beautiful shot, reminiscent of past childhood memories, that garden place to meet. Love the calmness, surreal talk straight from heart as whatever Shravan did for the case was right but her dead mom has been dishonoured, though it wasn't his intention to do but truth prevails in front of the world that her mom took the loan from Khosla. They don't want eventually to hurt each other but it happened. Holding up the hand and wanted to stop her. I love the hand holding expression and the emotional paraphrase takes over his rational mind when comes to Sumo.

One more thing I really liked is during light hearted moments before conversation could start on park,he called Sumo...but during hand holding and intense moment to express himself,he refers as Suman

I don't understand why the forum gets berseck and always turn into Shravan vs Suman...Big smileLOL So many topics...

Thanx, Niara.  I don't think even Shravan can justify himself actually. Was 6 Crore the only way out? Considering Suman and Nanu actually came to know that he had paid for it, it looks like he wasted that 1.5 Cr. LOL And Shravan did agree that he had been shortsighted...Even I don't get why the forum doesn't get Suman's logic when Shravan got it so beautifully. WinkLOL

The garden scene- How relaxed Shravan was when their conversation started...Just like old times...and Poor thing, how he ended up feeling at the end of it! Heart

preciousruby

Go to top