Nothing has changed.

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Not the garden,
Not the silent night,
Not the soothing breeze...
Nor the feelings I have, sitting right beside you here.

Nothing has changed.
You still find the easy way out...
Leaving me devastated.
It is not an accusation, just a silent reminder...
What have you bought with 6 Crores?

Not meaning to be rude...
Since I wholeheartedly support both Suman and Shravan. 
But then people seem to be accusing Suman of making Shravan stay back for her case...

What was the deal? 
Fight this case- clear my mother's name, and get our house back. And she was even willing to pay for it...his handsome fee...
And what did he do?
Took the easy way out...Paid it off so that he can get back to his life..fair and square...but if he couldn't stick to the requirements she had, why didn't he just hand it over to his father and leave?

WHY LEAVE THINGS UNFINISHED? 
Would it not be more honourable if he can actually catch the crook and prove him wrong?

But then, what is honour? Let mami answer that. Wink (Edited: I don't believe Shrvan was in a hurry to settle the case...this was just in response to some comments that suggested Suman was wasting his time.Embarrassed)

But that garden scene...It was so beautiful, from Shravan's side...He looked so much at peace...Day Dreaming...until he himself realised the gravity of what he had done.
Indeed, what had he bought with 6 Crores?

Precap: Shravan probably slaps a case on Khosla. Mami accuses Sumo of something...this is snowballing into something bigger.
Khosla says his dream palace will come true..That snowball is going to start there...If he doesn't get the place, he is going to be a very bitter loser.Wink

Edited by chicksoup - 18 April 2016 at 1:31pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivi-Yanna-VellaGirlniara12Yoga4lifepreciousrubyTINAMONIAnkaheePlainJane_AmyChoco_..BlueBird..A.HajnalhanishankDivyaDivI10--Amulya--dakshaavigauriangel-Shilpaa-_NiShI_OmaRamdasstttttt1poppinssSadia.RituspnfanRi21...-Riya-...orion23BinKuchKahe.SahSahWinterIsComingVintageWineMrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhalaManan_fab5_ky2

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Hey chick :-)
I.agree I found suman and sravans  reaction in place ,not one of the best tracks we have but teek hain chalta hain type.track
Re posting my.post on another thread here ,as I still feel the same :-)

The question to suman and nanu is did priya do what Manju did ...that take a decision on nanu property without his knowledge... They both strongly believe otherwise because every person is capable.of doing a certain things ,pledging your own house (earned by you)is different from pledging an ancestral property that disrespectful to the man who earned it 
As for irresponsible life ,I think they didn't plan.to die like that ,they thought they are anyway there to.support their daughter and set things sstraight like I take loan to start a buisness I am right in doing so,not many think what if I am not alive till the time I break even...all.fell.apart after the parent were not alive to repay the loan (not.when they took the loan)
PS I made by 5000th post on your thread ,see I changed color

Edited by tttttt1 - 18 April 2016 at 12:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI--Amulya--spnfanpoppinsschicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttt1

Hey chick :-)
I.agree I found suman and sravans  reaction in place ,not one of the best tracks we have but teek hain chalta hain type.track
Re posting my.post on another thread here ,as I still feel the same :-)

The question to suman and nanu is did priya do what Manju did ...that take a decision on nanu property without his knowledge... They both strongly believe otherwise because every person is capable.of doing a certain things ,pledging your own house (earned by you)is different from pledging an ancestral property that disrespectful to the man who earned it 
As for irresponsible life ,I think they didn't plan.to die like that ,they thought they are anyway there to.support their daughter and set things sstraight like I take loan to start a buisness I am right in doing so,not many think what if I am not alive till the time I break even...all.fell.apart after the parent were not alive to repay the loan (not.when they took the loan)
PS I made by 5000th post on your thread ,see I changed color

Congrats, Rockerz! Clap  
And Yaaayy, Party here because it happened on this thread. WinkLOL

A very valid point, BTW.Clap Manju did exactly what she believes Sumo's mom did.Double Standards Much! Angry 

Hmm..On the track...I didn't find it out of place...I think this is a very important track...we got Shravan on his knees here, na. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIpoppinss

surochitadutta Senior Member
surochitadutta
surochitadutta

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Hey Chick... What Shravan did was not because he wanted to go back to his life in London... No.. He can never even think about it at this point of time... He committed a mistake even though it can be justified n is to some extent right also from his POV.. But whatever he did he did because Sumo... Right from Day 1 it has been shown that Sumo is everything to Shravan... She is his world... He loves her with all his being n he knows it n that's why he couldn't see her in despair n agony... The way she broke down completely shook him to the core...he just couldn't take it... He was himself thinking emotionally... N in that spur of moment he thought it was only right to pay off the supposed debt n save her house so that she can get happiness... Never in his distance dream also he thought about his own life... He acted like a guy in love rather than a shwred lawyer... His intentions were novel n good but the path he took was wrong... Sahi kaam karne ka Har galat raasta galat hi hota hai... He was right from his POV but if we think from Suman POV then she is also not wrong... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vvsarithaTINAMONIspnfanzindgidilseVintageWinechicksoup

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I agree with what you said...
But some times people do such things in a spur of moment with out thinking of cosequenses that will worsen the situation ...same did happen with shravan...
I am waiting to see how shravan will reveal the truth of suman' s mom ...priya and Khosla. face off...I am sure he will do it ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CashiviTINAMONIchicksoup

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Hi, firstly that's a well written post & I totally justify how suman rescted. I really liked how calmly she spoke to him, no anger or disgust. Just pure hurt n respect lost. 

Now Idk if this is the right place... But could anyone just brief me a little? How did her parents die? Were dey irresponsible? Lavish lifestyle, partying drinking? What did suman do as a kid to tick shravan off? And lastly how did he get back to her at that party? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIchicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surochitadutta

Hey Chick... What Shravan did was not because he wanted to go back to his life in London... No.. He can never even think about it at this point of time... He committed a mistake even though it can be justified n is to some extent right also from his POV.. But whatever he did he did because Sumo... Right from Day 1 it has been shown that Sumo is everything to Shravan... She is his world... He loves her with all his being n he knows it n that's why he couldn't see her in despair n agony... The way she broke down completely shook him to the core...he just couldn't take it... He was himself thinking emotionally... N in that spur of moment he thought it was only right to pay off the supposed debt n save her house so that she can get happiness... Never in his distance dream also he thought about his own life... He acted like a guy in love rather than a shwred lawyer... His intentions were novel n good but the path he took was wrong... Sahi kaam karne ka Har galat raasta galat hi hota hai... He was right from his POV but if we think from Suman POV then she is also not wrong... 

I am not saying what Shravan did was to get back to London...this was just in response to some theories that Suman is unfairly asking him to forego his responsibilities at London, making demands on his time. So, If people believe Sumo is doing that, they should realise that Shravan could have handed over it to a more able lawyer, if this was the only way he had out. LOL Thats all...I am really happy with Shravan did...and more so for the why he did it. Embarrassed

Which is what I tried to highlight in the first few lines...
His FOCUS IS HER AND HER ALONE...Those tears...He wanted them out. He just didn't think twice. Sweetheart! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinss

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

I agree with what you said...
But some times people do such things in a spur of moment with out thinking of cosequenses that will worsen the situation ...same did happen with shravan...
I am waiting to see how shravan will reveal the truth of suman' s mom ...priya and Khosla. face off...I am sure he will do it ...

Actually, I fear it might get worse...Suman is already getting to face the music...
Why would someone just pay off 6 Cr like that?Shocked There is a scandal there, for anyone who is looking.Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivi

Go to top