Tashan-e-Ishq

Such a Depressing Track :( (Page 3)

f.zarrin Senior Member
f.zarrin
f.zarrin

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_anitan

Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

I may sound like a sadist..but emotional tracks have a preference over comedy romance as a personal opinion, they make you connect with them on a whole different level, the pain feels so realistic and such tracks are exuberating to watch, if such emotional scenes as seen today continue then this track is going to be a winner and I for one is going to enjoy it to the maximum

you are right, to be honest even the general audience like it more, it is what generates ratings. shows like saathiya, ehmmbh and many others did that and hence had a huge hike in trp

on a side note i don't like emotional scenes makes me feel depressedLOL

Omg I thought I was the only one who was thinking of EHMMBH! The Maanvi cancer track had me crying like no tomorrow! Since CVs are going down this road, I do hope we get some uber intense scenes like we did in EHMMBH!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_anitan

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
EHMMBH did a really good job with Manvi's cancer track in my opinion but bear in mind that that was sort of the main story line of the show. It's just a minor sub-track in amidst the bigger track in TEI so I'm not expecting to be wowed, but some nice emosh scenes will do me just fine Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

f.zarrin

Anisha_anitan IF-Rockerz
Anisha_anitan
Anisha_anitan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.zarrin

Originally posted by Anisha_anitan

Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

I may sound like a sadist..but emotional tracks have a preference over comedy romance as a personal opinion, they make you connect with them on a whole different level, the pain feels so realistic and such tracks are exuberating to watch, if such emotional scenes as seen today continue then this track is going to be a winner and I for one is going to enjoy it to the maximum

you are right, to be honest even the general audience like it more, it is what generates ratings. shows like saathiya, ehmmbh and many others did that and hence had a huge hike in trp

on a side note i don't like emotional scenes makes me feel depressedLOL

Omg I thought I was the only one who was thinking of EHMMBH! The Maanvi cancer track had me crying like no tomorrow! Since CVs are going down this road, I do hope we get some uber intense scenes like we did in EHMMBH!

the cancer track was very well executed and enacted by the leads, but still so depressing to watch

Go to top