India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Such a Depressing Track :( (Page 2)

tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I guess such tracks are needed for intensity. When usha threw twinkle out of house everyone was angry but look what happended twinj confessed their love to each other. Same way something nice will happen which msy take twinjs relation to another level. Just trust cvs they always surprise us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

f.zarrin

Anisha_anitan IF-Rockerz
Anisha_anitan
Anisha_anitan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

I may sound like a sadist..but emotional tracks have a preference over comedy romance as a personal opinion, they make you connect with them on a whole different level, the pain feels so realistic and such tracks are exuberating to watch, if such emotional scenes as seen today continue then this track is going to be a winner and I for one is going to enjoy it to the maximum

you are right, to be honest even the general audience like it more, it is what generates ratings. shows like saathiya, ehmmbh and many others did that and hence had a huge hike in trp

on a side note i don't like emotional scenes makes me feel depressedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

f.zarrin-WalkThatWay-

f.zarrin Senior Member
f.zarrin
f.zarrin

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..queen..

I think you re kinda right
I love tei tracks cuz they are perfect, they make us cry laugh freak out die and come alive again with them
sidmin are rocking the show, but agreed its a very sad track
but im not minding as twinj come out stronger
plus, it will increase trp and stuff, so good for us too

I am glad for once it's a semi logical track and no doubt SidMin is doing a fantastic job but it's just sad is all. 
f.zarrin Senior Member
f.zarrin
f.zarrin

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

I may sound like a sadist..but emotional tracks have a preference over comedy romance as a personal opinion, they make you connect with them on a whole different level, the pain feels so realistic and such tracks are exuberating to watch, if such emotional scenes as seen today continue then this track is going to be a winner and I for one is going to enjoy it to the maximum

Lmao no you're not a sadist! I am a sucker for these tracks too tbh but I just wish they had a bit more happy time before all of this. And as usual, I am hoping the CVs surprise us...but in a good way. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-

f.zarrin Senior Member
f.zarrin
f.zarrin

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 17.sonal

Dnt get ne wrng here... But i kinda feel this track is gonna turn out real. Goood.. Its slightly illogical with all the SSA thing...being a medico i hav my doubts... But its a Masala Telly stuff..so cnnt argue much.fr logic...
Nw Abt this track.. Yes..its kinda Heartbreaking to see our Twinj Like this...but u knw In Realationship such situations make the couple grow as One soul... This wil make their bond most stronger coz thy'll b ready to sacrifice their own being for ech other... So yeah.. I am looking frwd to this Tarck so tht ultimately our Twinj comes out into newly found growth in their Beautiful newly found Love.. 

You're right it probably will turn out to be a great track but I just wish they'd had a little more fun and romance before this track started. But I guess we will just have to wait and see how this plays out. 
f.zarrin Senior Member
f.zarrin
f.zarrin

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ragini.

Originally posted by -sumaiya-

I SO agree with you! Comedy is fine to a certain extent but too much of it ends up being slapstick which thank God TEI hasn't succumbed to...Too much humour though makes you lose the emotional connect with the couple and it's tracks like these that bring in the emotional quotient and the angst that lifts up the intensity of the scenes to another level entirely...Honestly scenes like the one after the revelation of Rajjo's pregnancy where Twinkle is tending to Kunj the jail scene and today's scene are the kind I really look forward to...
What they said Cool
i am so lazy right? 
dont answer that, rhetorical question Big smile

LOL Ragini! Your comment made my night!LOL
f.zarrin Senior Member
f.zarrin
f.zarrin

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Well I just watched the episode and I still feel overwhelmed from that Twinj scene outside the donation camp. If I can get feels like this throughout this track, I am more than happy to accept it with open arms. I have a good feeling about this one and I'm willing to overlook the illogical blunders if they can pull this off. 

Aww my gawdd that hug, guys I cant even deal right now. Day Dreaming

Lol I always tend to overlook illogical blunders because that's probably the essence of all Indian dramas! And yes, that hug was just perfect! The raw emotion that SidMind was able to portray was just a sheer joy to watch. 

I am sure it will end up being a good track but I was just a little upset at how they've barely begun to discover one another that this had to happen. Oh well, we will just have to wait and watch to see how everything plays out. 
f.zarrin Senior Member
f.zarrin
f.zarrin

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tikit

I guess such tracks are needed for intensity. When usha threw twinkle out of house everyone was angry but look what happended twinj confessed their love to each other. Same way something nice will happen which msy take twinjs relation to another level. Just trust cvs they always surprise us.

You're right they are needed for intensity, I just wish they had a little more fun before things took a turn for the worst. 

Go to top