Such a Depressing Track :(

Posted: 8 years ago
I am sure like all other tracks in this show, this too well end soon most likely but I am not liking it! At all! 
Only because it has barely begun and I am already sad about it! When Kunj called Twinkle and said "Everything isn't fine" it just about broke my heart.๐Ÿ˜ญ

I can't wait till this track is over simply because I don't like seeing TwiNj hurting like this. I just want to see them be happy for a while.

What do you guys think?

I think you re kinda right
I love tei tracks cuz they are perfect, they make us cry laugh freak out die and come alive again with them
sidmin are rocking the show, but agreed its a very sad track
but im not minding as twinj come out stronger
plus, it will increase trp and stuff, so good for us too

I may sound like a sadist..but emotional tracks have a preference over comedy romance as a personal opinion, they make you connect with them on a whole different level, the pain feels so realistic and such tracks are exuberating to watch, if such emotional scenes as seen today continue then this track is going to be a winner and I for one is going to enjoy it to the maximum
Dnt get ne wrng here... But i kinda feel this track is gonna turn out real. Goood.. Its slightly illogical with all the SSA thing...being a medico i hav my doubts... But its a Masala Telly stuff..so cnnt argue much.fr logic...
Nw Abt this track.. Yes..its kinda Heartbreaking to see our Twinj Like this...but u knw In Realationship such situations make the couple grow as One soul... This wil make their bond most stronger coz thy'll b ready to sacrifice their own being for ech other... So yeah.. I am looking frwd to this Tarck so tht ultimately our Twinj comes out into newly found growth in their Beautiful newly found Love.. 
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

I may sound like a sadist..but emotional tracks have a preference over comedy romance as a personal opinion, they make you connect with them on a whole different level, the pain feels so realistic and such tracks are exuberating to watch, if such emotional scenes as seen today continue then this track is going to be a winner and I for one is going to enjoy it to the maximum

I SO agree with you! Comedy is fine to a certain extent but too much of it ends up being slapstick which thank God TEI hasn't succumbed to...Too much humour though makes you lose the emotional connect with the couple and it's tracks like these that bring in the emotional quotient and the angst that lifts up the intensity of the scenes to another level entirely...Honestly scenes like the one after the revelation of Rajjo's pregnancy where Twinkle is tending to Kunj the jail scene and today's scene are the kind I really look forward to...
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

I SO agree with you! Comedy is fine to a certain extent but too much of it ends up being slapstick which thank God TEI hasn't succumbed to...Too much humour though makes you lose the emotional connect with the couple and it's tracks like these that bring in the emotional quotient and the angst that lifts up the intensity of the scenes to another level entirely...Honestly scenes like the one after the revelation of Rajjo's pregnancy where Twinkle is tending to Kunj the jail scene and today's scene are the kind I really look forward to...
What they said ๐Ÿ˜Ž
i am so lazy right? 
dont answer that, rhetorical question ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

I comply..comedy is good to an extent but over doing it becomes a hilarious mess and is difficult to get out of..emotional scenes are always loved and doesn't bore a viewer out, I'd rather watch a show run high on emotions that watch cheesy romance or cringe comedy..my emotions also run high with such tracks, I feel the pain..the angst and the love, and the romance shown under this track such as emotional cuddles, emotional sex, emotional affection etc makes the love more deeper than the ordinary romance

Well I just watched the episode and I still feel overwhelmed from that Twinj scene outside the donation camp. If I can get feels like this throughout this track, I am more than happy to accept it with open arms. I have a good feeling about this one and I'm willing to overlook the illogical blunders if they can pull this off. 

Aww my gawdd that hug, guys I cant even deal right now. 
I guess such tracks are needed for intensity. When usha threw twinkle out of house everyone was angry but look what happended twinj confessed their love to each other. Same way something nice will happen which msy take twinjs relation to another level. Just trust cvs they always surprise us.
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

you are right, to be honest even the general audience like it more, it is what generates ratings. shows like saathiya, ehmmbh and many others did that and hence had a huge hike in trp

on a side note i don't like emotional scenes makes me feel depressed๐Ÿ˜†