•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi frendz
Is it only me r everyone thinking today's epi was not for an hr ?
Any way other than last few mins and first few mins I dint felt the epi is watchable and by the off course our kumu was rockin as usual the way she taunts smoothly to aryan ka grand paa😆
And one thing is clear poorva is not worth of aryan as she as ghamand of her dad money and plz frendz don't blame me but tulsi dance in front of mahant was lil embarasing I dint really felt any interesting iss cell phones me zamane main koi tapasya and she doing like menka dance 😡 oh mahant how ki it's freekin hot out its April in India how come ur doin tapasya or Dayan what ever in jungle🥱 at least did u apply SPF 75 sunblock if not u will b like fried murgi and comin to preview of tomorrow our aryan takin aradhya in jeep even not caring poorva ki bacchi and she comes to home ad started to fill ears and as usual our dump pavitra with her tail servant started to taunt devdasi😡
Edited by favjassi - 8 years ago
Agree with u neither Tulsi-Mahant scene nor cow helping Aru had any logic. Ye Indian serials ki duniya hai yaha kuchh bhi ho sakta hai..😆😆
The only scenes that I loved were Kumu-Rao tashan and AaRa imagining each other.. and ofcourse the hug at the end... I hope they start tomorrows epi with the hug... 😳😳
197 views and 1 replay oh ok I know I am not a good writer but any way I thought to give a brief update but nobody liked it sorry I will not update it
lol u love KuPra scenes & aara scenes only
Originally posted by _Meena_

lol u love KuPra scenes & aara scenes only
Other than that hon soap me in Rakha hi Kya hai yaar oh I forgot ajkal Nani love shuru hogayi na woh mahant sadhu and tulsi ki😉 any way iam jus kiddin
Actually why tulsi danced in front of him will gets revealed today and as she said I know that how to get back from  u this tapasya 
In past too something like will happened .
This pakahndi type of people still exists in this world watever century we lived as u heard everywhere about them so I don't think cv's showing anything so different .
Edited by soniadutta - 8 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
kumu and pvr confrontation was rocking ...
Aryan and aaradhya imagine part was amazing too...
Remaining part was not effective. ...
don't worry.. actually we got lots of guest member and silent reader in this forum.. the post was nice.. i also felt the episode was little dragging in middle.. but kabhi kabhi aisa chalta hein
But i couldn't understand that without music, Ghungru or payal how is she supposed to bring him out of his so called Dhyaaan? How can he realise that she's actually dancing? and also kind of seductive one😉