"I need you , Please Come Back"

TheAphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Dev said those words so easily . Words which mean so much , words which generally induce hesitance within an individual . Slight discomfort and anxiety.

Of course he didn't mean it in the way it ought to be meant , it was all professional . He needed her for his mother . Nothing else .

Dev doesn't realize the depth of his own words , he doesn't comprehend any emotion except what he feels for his family .

And slowly , gradually he's seeing her as one of his own . He's taking a stand for her , of course it's still at the initial stages , but it's happening . He is 'unprofessional' with her . He does go out of his way for her . He is impressed by her .

Her making him smile , their proximity doesn't seem out of the ordinary for him at the moment but for now he attributes this to her working for the betterment of his mother and hence he feels what he does .

But is there another reason? Yes there is .
Does he know ? No he doesn't .
When will he know ? When he still needs her when there is no apparent reason for her to stay .
'I need you , Please Come Back ' is all that he'd ever want to say to her throughout the show but can't.

Edited by TheAphrodite - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ nicely written
there is a certain poetic feeling in what u have written
anu_2410 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awee good analysis, I wish to read your analysis after he realizes love ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good post I really liked that scenes he waited for her 5 hours I know it's because for his mother and I like how he was saying He need her. Today he needed her for his mother tomorrow he will need her for himself.
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree Rekha

Today he needed her for
his mother tomorrow he will need her for himself.

Hope this day come soon
barunshaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well written analysis dear ๐Ÿ‘ Why dont you try writing ff on Devakshi this is my request๐Ÿ˜›