Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

BSc. Hons in Himrutology CC #9 (Strict Invite Only) (Page 98)

Himruta_fan IF-Rockerz
Himruta_fan
Himruta_fan

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126

Originally posted by Himruta_fan

What is this fame?

its an app where u can watch live chats and all. so himmanshoo was there with some interview lady answering questions and making mango shake for amu. LOLBig smile
Was amu there?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika126

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Only live?

yeah u cant rewatch it i tried/ CryAngry
Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 5:35am | IP Logged

What is this fame?

its an app where u can watch live chats and all. so himmanshoo was there with some interview lady answering questions and making mango shake for amu. LOLBig smile
Was amu there?

no he said she is busy shooting

Himruta_fan

Himruta_fan IF-Rockerz
Himruta_fan
Himruta_fan

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Only live?

yeah u cant rewatch it i tried/ CryAngry
Cry
Himruta_fan IF-Rockerz
Himruta_fan
Himruta_fan

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Can u post the questions and answers. .

Vedika126

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Can u post the questions and answers. .

yeah i will in about 5-10 mins after finishing my food

Himruta_fan

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 6:08am | IP Logged
It was more like a causal chat. so I missed the first few mins since I had just woken up when he came on live so I had to brush my teeth first. The chat is in no particular order just writing as i remember. 
He was talking about the mother's dav event he is performing to on "most wanted munda" and "jhabra fan" so people will see him dancing again after a long time. 

Q: One memory on television which u wont forget??
A: He shot for a show called "Raat Aane Ko Hai" which was his first show and the first time he was acting on screen and the director and producer were not happy with him since he didnt know much about acting on screen but he still did it despite those nightmares and then got 20,000 rupees for the same. 

He said he has done 12 shows in the past 9 years that he has been in the industry. And all the roles have been different. He talked about Bhagonwali and those fans in USA who are kids and love his character to the core and he skypes with them sometimes and their teacher came on NB sets to meet him and give their gifts. He says he wants to go to California to meet them if possible. 

Q: How did u meet amu??
A: He said he met her in zee cinestar ki khoj and he found her quite talented so did everything to wow her and then eventually she fell for him and then dated for a long time and now she is his wife. 

Q: Fav book?
A: he said some book by Opera Whinfrey is I remember right and said he loves reading. 

He was asked to make mango shake for amu and he was like oh no I dont know how to make it. He said he only makes 30 second meals in the microwave and his protein shakes. He finds it a tough task to make protein shakes after workout at crossfit as he says its too much effort to put milk and the protein powder in and then mix it all together. ROFL He says amu doesnt tell him to do any household work so he has no idea of what to do. He was really scared to make the protein shake and had never used the mixer thing either. The interviewer girl helped him to make it and eventually it worked. He said its only for u Baby to amu. Heart He said amu will be happy today and he will get a national award for the same. He said baby many times when talking about amu. 
He was like amu is shooting so I guess u can have the shake to the interviewer girl. Just then vishal singh entered and himmi and him hugged and had a small chat. They both tried the shake and himmi was like "yaar yeh aam khate hain". But vishal loved it. He praised himmi for being the best captain and coolest captain as well and that he is multi talented. He was fascinated seing himmi dance for BCL. He said amu will be happy himmi made something for her. LOL Then VS left and IV continued and himmanshoo said that he and amu had mangoes for the first time yesterday of the season where they had just aam and chappati. (what a weird combo). 

Q: What is amu's favorite dish?
A: Aam Rass and Pizza with meatballs

Q: Whats ur fav dish?
A: Anything sweet. He said he has a sweet tooth but he controls himself and saves the cheat days for saturday and sunday. 

TBC. when I can remember something more I will post it on another post. 

Edited by Vedika126 - 02 May 2016 at 6:08am

Himruta_fan

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 6:13am | IP Logged
He was asked about his summer styling and said he loves wearing a simple tshirt and tracks or trousers like right now he was wearing just a comfy lower. And wears white sneakers with different coloured laces depending on the colour of his clothes. 
The interviewer loved his shades and he said its mohit's. Like she really wanted them so he was like I would have given them to u but ghar jaake bohut joote parenge agar shades de diye to. ROFL( matlab even mohit dominates himmanshoo). 

Go to top