BSc. Hons in Himrutology CC #9 (Strict Invite Only) - Page 51

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Vedika126

Yeah those same dickheads 😆😡 but i dont care I have said I am not taking the initiative and doing all work for them. 
Good 😈  

"My greatest achievement is the preservation of my wisdom!" - Himmanshoo Malhotra

If there is one man with definite swag, it's gotta be Himmanshoo Malhotra. The dashing Roshni Ek Nayi Umeed actor is now a part of BCL's newest team Chennai Swaggers. We got in touch with the actor to chat with him about the team, cricket and his career. Here's what he had to say:

Did you enjoy watching/playing cricket as a child?

Absolutely I totally loved playing n enjoying cricket it indeed is my favorite sport not many people know this but I always wanted to be a cricketer first. Unfortunately the circumstances dint allow me at all and as fate wud have had it I eventually became an artist.

Who are you closest to on the team?

I'm closest to Shobhit Attray my closest n best pal since 10 years. We know each other since a very long time we both r similar in every aspect also he wanted to be a cricketer too that's a very good part and we have a great understanding of the game.

What do you consider to be your greatest achievement?

That actually would be my sense of wisdom & sanity that has been prevailing in me since a decade being in the television fraternity. Anyone can easily lose his sanity here with the kind of success & failure that you achieved here I'm very happy to be balanced all the time, God has blessed me with that.

According to you, what kind of effect does social media have on television and television actors?

It has its own pros and cons. It helps indeed to share your views on a platform and encourage everyone to follow the path is sensibilities & wisdom yet on the contrary I m sure it's disturbing for a lot of people who makes it a habit to peek into someone's life all the time and feel insecure and lose their sanity. So like a coin it has both its sides. You choose what you wish.

Who would you consider to be your biggest support system in the industry?

That would be my teachers who have been and are still guiding me through every thick and thin here since things keep changing here at the last brink. Also my wife, my brother and my mom who are extremely protective about me and makes sure that I don't get hurt easily. Knowing how sensitive and empathetic I'm in life, they are my pillars of life.

Where do you see yourself professionally in 10 years?

I don't know and don't like to predict that. Life as it is a roller coaster ride. I would like to enjoy it and have varied experiences of life so that wen I look back I can be happy to realize that whether successful or failure I'm glad I had a variety in my life. Life would feel complete then.

What is your message to fans?

Stay happy stay blessed and thank you for loving me for who I am and showering me with with your warmth and support.

ther than that problem its just work and dance for me. 😆
hehe dont worry May coming soon then u can get ur rest 😛 just few more days 
I know from saturday no more dane and from 19th may no more uni work but gonna learn few new things and work on some self initiated briefs. Have started planning a few already 

"My greatest achievement is the preservation of my wisdom!" - Himmanshoo Malhotra

If there is one man with definite swag, it's gotta be Himmanshoo Malhotra. The dashing Roshni Ek Nayi Umeed actor is now a part of BCL's newest team Chennai Swaggers. We got in touch with the actor to chat with him about the team, cricket and his career. Here's what he had to say:

Did you enjoy watching/playing cricket as a child?

Absolutely I totally loved playing n enjoying cricket it indeed is my favorite sport not many people know this but I always wanted to be a cricketer first. Unfortunately the circumstances dint allow me at all and as fate wud have had it I eventually became an artist.

Who are you closest to on the team?

I'm closest to Shobhit Attray my closest n best pal since 10 years. We know each other since a very long time we both r similar in every aspect also he wanted to be a cricketer too that's a very good part and we have a great understanding of the game.

What do you consider to be your greatest achievement?

That actually would be my sense of wisdom & sanity that has been prevailing in me since a decade being in the television fraternity. Anyone can easily lose his sanity here with the kind of success & failure that you achieved here I'm very happy to be balanced all the time, God has blessed me with that.

According to you, what kind of effect does social media have on television and television actors?

It has its own pros and cons. It helps indeed to share your views on a platform and encourage everyone to follow the path is sensibilities & wisdom yet on the contrary I m sure it's disturbing for a lot of people who makes it a habit to peek into someone's life all the time and feel insecure and lose their sanity. So like a coin it has both its sides. You choose what you wish.

Who would you consider to be your biggest support system in the industry?

That would be my teachers who have been and are still guiding me through every thick and thin here since things keep changing here at the last brink. Also my wife, my brother and my mom who are extremely protective about me and makes sure that I don't get hurt easily. Knowing how sensitive and empathetic I'm in life, they are my pillars of life.

Where do you see yourself professionally in 10 years?

I don't know and don't like to predict that. Life as it is a roller coaster ride. I would like to enjoy it and have varied experiences of life so that wen I look back I can be happy to realize that whether successful or failure I'm glad I had a variety in my life. Life would feel complete then.

What is your message to fans?

Stay happy stay blessed and thank you for loving me for who I am and showering me with with your warmth and support.

awww great answers 👏 👏 especially the media one he speaking his experience der  and aww his family and Amu his biggest support he is so sweet 😳 Rightly said abt 10 year one question. Life is predictable like a roller coster haha loved it 👏 👏
Thanks Vedi for sharing

I know from saturday no more dane and from 19th may no more uni work but gonna learn few new things and work on some self initiated briefs. Have started planning a few already 
Good girl 👏 👍🏼 keep it up
Dnt worry vedi.. u will be free soon.. 
Originally posted by SanzMonaya4ever

awww great answers 👏 👏 especially the media one he speaking his experience der  and aww his family and Amu his biggest support he is so sweet 😳 Rightly said abt 10 year one question. Life is predictable like a roller coster haha loved it 👏 👏
Thanks Vedi for sharing

I loved his answers as well. he is a really mature guy I must say it shows it in all his Interviews both in print and video. 👏 And I completely agree that he must be speaking from experience about the social media stuff. Hoping to see him back on tv soon. I wish they would have asked him that question. 😭 Also I wanna know how he sees his personal life in 10 years 🤣
Originally posted by Himruta_fan

Dnt worry vedi.. u will be free soon.. 

I know I can already foresee my freedom. So I can finally work on self initiated projects which I am planning on doing.