Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

BSc. Hons in Himrutology CC #9 (Strict Invite Only) (Page 3)

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Joined: 09 November 2008
Posts: 22606

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
haha I wonder why himmi loves dhoni so much. ROFL
my dad knows it all about cricket since he played professional cricket during his college days. 

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126

haha I wonder why himmi loves dhoni so much. ROFL
my dad knows it all about cricket since he played professional cricket during his college days. 
Shocked Shocked Shockedwow really Clap Clap
hehe himmi loves dhoni coz dhoni is so calm just like himmi Tongue and is a good captain Clap won so many matches coz of dhoni. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika126

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Joined: 09 November 2008
Posts: 22606

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanzMonaya4ever

Originally posted by Vedika126

haha I wonder why himmi loves dhoni so much. ROFL
my dad knows it all about cricket since he played professional cricket during his college days. 
Shocked Shocked Shockedwow really Clap Clap
hehe himmi loves dhoni coz dhoni is so calm just like himmi Tongue and is a good captain Clap won so many matches coz of dhoni. 

Yeah my dad used to play cricket probably at around the same age as himmi did just he didnt play in delhi coz he didnt study there. LOL

Yeah we even won world cup coz of him. Big smile dhoni is calm and so is himmi thats right. btw have u seen dhonis daughter she is so adorable 
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126


Yeah my dad used to play cricket probably at around the same age as himmi did just he didnt play in delhi coz he didnt study there. LOL

Yeah we even won world cup coz of him. Big smile dhoni is calm and so is himmi thats right. btw have u seen dhonis daughter she is so adorable 
Oh wow thats super coolClap did he met aunty during those days only Wink WinkLOL 
IKR OMG she is priceless too cutee aakhir both mom dad r good looking toh baby bhi good looking hogi naa Tongue Tongue

waiting to see our himruta babyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika126

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Joined: 09 November 2008
Posts: 22606

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanzMonaya4ever

Originally posted by Vedika126


Yeah my dad used to play cricket probably at around the same age as himmi did just he didnt play in delhi coz he didnt study there. LOL

Yeah we even won world cup coz of him. Big smile dhoni is calm and so is himmi thats right. btw have u seen dhonis daughter she is so adorable 
Oh wow thats super coolClap did he met aunty during those days only Wink WinkLOL 
IKR OMG she is priceless too cutee aakhir both mom dad r good looking toh baby bhi good looking hogi naa Tongue Tongue

waiting to see our himruta babyEmbarrassed

no my parents had an arranged marriage plus my mom isnt from delhi so they wouldnt have met since they werent in the same city and college. LOL dont actually quite know how the families got to know each other. she did tell me a couple of times but I forget. LOL

I know she looks cute and parents are good looking as well. so good genes good looks. 

OMG Himruta baby will be beyond adorable. gosh I cant wait but god knows when this will happen. Cry I can imagine himruta having an adorable baby as well. good looks are in the genes as well. himmi is good looking, amu is pretty and even their moms and brothers are good looking. even mohit is good looking and so is himmi's mom. 

I actually wanna see mohit's childhood pics. himmi ki to dekh li aur amu ki bhi. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126


no my parents had an arranged marriage plus my mom isnt from delhi so they wouldnt have met since they werent in the same city and college. LOL dont actually quite know how the families got to know each other. she did tell me a couple of times but I forget. LOL

I know she looks cute and parents are good looking as well. so good genes good looks. 

OMG Himruta baby will be beyond adorable. gosh I cant wait but god knows when this will happen. Cry I can imagine himruta having an adorable baby as well. good looks are in the genes as well. himmi is good looking, amu is pretty and even their moms and brothers are good looking. even mohit is good looking and so is himmi's mom. 

I actually wanna see mohit's childhood pics. himmi ki to dekh li aur amu ki bhi. LOL
LOL LOL LOL how can u forget ur parents story LOL LOL Hehe did uncle had any gf while playing cricketLOL LOL 
sach mein yaar himmi family n amu family both good looking genes m sure baby gonna be super cuteee too heartbreakers der kids gonna be hahahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika126

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Joined: 09 November 2008
Posts: 22606

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanzMonaya4ever

Originally posted by Vedika126


no my parents had an arranged marriage plus my mom isnt from delhi so they wouldnt have met since they werent in the same city and college. LOL dont actually quite know how the families got to know each other. she did tell me a couple of times but I forget. LOL

I know she looks cute and parents are good looking as well. so good genes good looks. 

OMG Himruta baby will be beyond adorable. gosh I cant wait but god knows when this will happen. Cry I can imagine himruta having an adorable baby as well. good looks are in the genes as well. himmi is good looking, amu is pretty and even their moms and brothers are good looking. even mohit is good looking and so is himmi's mom. 

I actually wanna see mohit's childhood pics. himmi ki to dekh li aur amu ki bhi. LOL
LOL LOL LOL how can u forget ur parents story LOL LOL Hehe did uncle had any gf while playing cricketLOL LOL 
sach mein yaar himmi family n amu family both good looking genes m sure baby gonna be super cuteee too heartbreakers der kids gonna be hahahaha

I remember it in bits and pieces. waise bhi itne saal ho gaya hain abh kya karoon. LOL I dont know wether he had a GF or not LOL I hope not though ROFL waise bhi I think the college he went to was majorly a boys college to girls bohut kam thi. engineering mein kahan time mila hoga GF ke liye. 

Haha I know I hope the kids look like both parents coz many times one parent takes over in the looks department. like one of my niece looks exactly like her dad no resemblence to her mom and her brother looks exactly like her. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126


I remember it in bits and pieces. waise bhi itne saal ho gaya hain abh kya karoon. LOL I dont know wether he had a GF or not LOL I hope not though ROFL waise bhi I think the college he went to was majorly a boys college to girls bohut kam thi. engineering mein kahan time mila hoga GF ke liye. 

Haha I know I hope the kids look like both parents coz many times one parent takes over in the looks department. like one of my niece looks exactly like her dad no resemblence to her mom and her brother looks exactly like her. LOL
LOL LOL LOL true true. Haha yeah yeh bhi sahi kaha. 
hahaha but in himruta case both good looking toh agar baby will go on himmi or amu its a win win situation Wink Wink 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Coy Lunatics CC#2 {Invite Only :)}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: -Mukti-   Replies: 190   Views: 3048

-Mukti- 190 3048 17 August 2017 at 4:17pm by -Mukti-
||Hangout station #15 (pagalpanti return)|| Invite-only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: _shadesnature_   Replies: 871   Views: 8987

_shadesnature_ 871 8987 01 July 2017 at 12:51pm by ipkkndkasr
BSc. Hons in Himrutology CC #2 (IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Vedika126   Replies: 1198   Views: 19615

Vedika126 1198 19615 06 November 2015 at 6:16am by Radhika03
BSc. Hons in Himrutology CC #1 (IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Vedika126   Replies: 1194   Views: 16262

Vedika126 1194 16262 28 July 2015 at 2:46pm by Vedika126
Index [STRICT NO POSTING]

2

Author: snowflake.   Replies: 10   Views: 1505

snowflake. 10 1505 29 January 2015 at 6:48am by MagicPotions.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index