Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

BSc. Hons in Himrutology CC #9 (Strict Invite Only) (Page 116)

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129340

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126

Originally posted by SanzMonaya4ever

exactly so we r better off wearing a cute/beautiful matching flats or lil bit heel one chappal

I know I would love just to wear flat chappals like I do at home they are so comfy. LOL I even go down in my student complex wearing those if I have to throw rubbish out, work in the study room or do my laundry and then I see people getting proper ready just to get down. I am like why the hell. U are still inside no one will see u apart from people who live there. LOL
yeah same here me too i wear comfy home chappal even if i have to out to throw something. Its not like ppl will see what we wearing from der car hahaha. Ppl here r crazy haha they need a bahana to show off der clothes, heels etc etc hahah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika126

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Joined: 09 November 2008
Posts: 22562

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himruta_fan

Ek kaam karte hai indonoko kidnap karke ek uninhabited island me lejakar chod dete hai.. without phones and tv.. 

ROFL
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129340

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126

Originally posted by SanzMonaya4ever

Yup Ouch Ouch common himruta now its time for a family. Its high time now.  uff god knows when they will have a baby 

I know jab dono budhe honge tab sochenge lagta hai. 
wahi toh uff kaun samjhayega himruta ko Sleepy himruta ke parents bhi kuch nahi bolte. Wish der parents forced them to have a baby ROFL ROFL
Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Joined: 09 November 2008
Posts: 22562

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanzMonaya4ever

yeah same here me too i wear comfy home chappal even if i have to out to throw something. Its not like ppl will see what we wearing from der car hahaha. Ppl here r crazy haha they need a bahana to show off der clothes, heels etc etc hahah

sach mein same here girls will come in perfect hair as well and I just look like a jhalli. LOL
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129340

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126


seriously maine socha yeh banda bohut lazy hai. LOL mujhe dekho aaj scratch se aloo parantha banaya. 
but he has a weird taste bud as well. he said yesterday amu and he had mango and chappati. yeh kaisa combo hai. LOL
LOL LOL LOL mango n chapati yeh kya. I have heard mango pickles with chapati but not raw mangoes with chapati hahahaha himruta naa sachmein pagal hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika126

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Joined: 09 November 2008
Posts: 22562

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanzMonaya4ever

wahi toh uff kaun samjhayega himruta ko Sleepy himruta ke parents bhi kuch nahi bolte. Wish der parents forced them to have a baby ROFL ROFL

maybe mohit should force himmi. ROFL he should say bohut hua himmi ab mujhe chachu banna hi hai. after all mohit dominates himmanshoo as well. Plus mohit has more time now to do babysitting since his character has ended in jamai raja. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

Himruta_fan IF-Rockerz
Himruta_fan
Himruta_fan

Joined: 07 December 2015
Posts: 7334

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanzMonaya4ever

Originally posted by Vedika126

Originally posted by SanzMonaya4ever

Yup Ouch Ouch common himruta now its time for a family. Its high time now.  uff god knows when they will have a baby 

I know jab dono budhe honge tab sochenge lagta hai. 
wahi toh uff kaun samjhayega himruta ko Sleepy himruta ke parents bhi kuch nahi bolte. Wish der parents forced them to have a baby ROFL ROFL
How they will force? I want to knw..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika126

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Joined: 09 November 2008
Posts: 22562

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanzMonaya4ever

LOL LOL LOL mango n chapati yeh kya. I have heard mango pickles with chapati but not raw mangoes with chapati hahahaha himruta naa sachmein pagal hai

Same here. pata nahin kya strange combo hai yeh. I guess himmi was trying to eat all sweet stuff since saturday and sunday are his cheat days. LOLLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Coy Lunatics CC#2 {Invite Only :)}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: -Mukti-   Replies: 190   Views: 2940

-Mukti- 190 2940 14 hours ago by -Mukti-
||Hangout station #15 (pagalpanti return)|| Invite-only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: _shadesnature_   Replies: 871   Views: 8615

_shadesnature_ 871 8615 01 July 2017 at 12:51pm by ipkkndkasr
BSc. Hons in Himrutology CC #2 (IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Vedika126   Replies: 1198   Views: 19302

Vedika126 1198 19302 06 November 2015 at 6:16am by Radhika03
BSc. Hons in Himrutology CC #1 (IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Vedika126   Replies: 1194   Views: 16021

Vedika126 1194 16021 28 July 2015 at 2:46pm by Vedika126
Index [STRICT NO POSTING]

2

Author: snowflake.   Replies: 10   Views: 1464

snowflake. 10 1464 29 January 2015 at 6:48am by MagicPotions.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index