Chat Clubs

BSc. Hons in Himrutology CC #9 (Strict Invite Only) - Page 3

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SanzMonaya4ever

Oh wow thats super coolπŸ‘ did he met aunty during those days only πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

IKR OMG she is priceless too cutee aakhir both mom dad r good looking toh baby bhi good looking hogi naa πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

waiting to see our himruta baby😳

no my parents had an arranged marriage plus my mom isnt from delhi so they wouldnt have met since they werent in the same city and college. πŸ˜† dont actually quite know how the families got to know each other. she did tell me a couple of times but I forget. πŸ˜†

I know she looks cute and parents are good looking as well. so good genes good looks. 

OMG Himruta baby will be beyond adorable. gosh I cant wait but god knows when this will happen. πŸ˜­ I can imagine himruta having an adorable baby as well. good looks are in the genes as well. himmi is good looking, amu is pretty and even their moms and brothers are good looking. even mohit is good looking and so is himmi's mom. 

I actually wanna see mohit's childhood pics. himmi ki to dekh li aur amu ki bhi. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vedika126

no my parents had an arranged marriage plus my mom isnt from delhi so they wouldnt have met since they werent in the same city and college. πŸ˜† dont actually quite know how the families got to know each other. she did tell me a couple of times but I forget. πŸ˜†

I know she looks cute and parents are good looking as well. so good genes good looks. 

OMG Himruta baby will be beyond adorable. gosh I cant wait but god knows when this will happen. πŸ˜­ I can imagine himruta having an adorable baby as well. good looks are in the genes as well. himmi is good looking, amu is pretty and even their moms and brothers are good looking. even mohit is good looking and so is himmi's mom. 

I actually wanna see mohit's childhood pics. himmi ki to dekh li aur amu ki bhi. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† how can u forget ur parents story πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hehe did uncle had any gf while playing cricketπŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
sach mein yaar himmi family n amu family both good looking genes m sure baby gonna be super cuteee too heartbreakers der kids gonna be hahahaha
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SanzMonaya4ever

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† how can u forget ur parents story πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hehe did uncle had any gf while playing cricketπŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

sach mein yaar himmi family n amu family both good looking genes m sure baby gonna be super cuteee too heartbreakers der kids gonna be hahahaha

I remember it in bits and pieces. waise bhi itne saal ho gaya hain abh kya karoon. πŸ˜† I dont know wether he had a GF or not πŸ˜† I hope not though πŸ€£ waise bhi I think the college he went to was majorly a boys college to girls bohut kam thi. engineering mein kahan time mila hoga GF ke liye. 

Haha I know I hope the kids look like both parents coz many times one parent takes over in the looks department. like one of my niece looks exactly like her dad no resemblence to her mom and her brother looks exactly like her. πŸ˜†
SoniRita thumbnail

I remember it in bits and pieces. waise bhi itne saal ho gaya hain abh kya karoon. πŸ˜† I dont know wether he had a GF or not πŸ˜† I hope not though πŸ€£ waise bhi I think the college he went to was majorly a boys college to girls bohut kam thi. engineering mein kahan time mila hoga GF ke liye. 

Haha I know I hope the kids look like both parents coz many times one parent takes over in the looks department. like one of my niece looks exactly like her dad no resemblence to her mom and her brother looks exactly like her. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† true true. Haha yeah yeh bhi sahi kaha. 
hahaha but in himruta case both good looking toh agar baby will go on himmi or amu its a win win situation πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
haha if they have twins one should look like amu and one like himmi. and nature of both should be like himmi then amu will be sorted to take care of them. πŸ€£
SoniRita thumbnail

haha if they have twins one should look like amu and one like himmi. and nature of both should be like himmi then amu will be sorted to take care of them. πŸ€£

hahahahaha hayee twins would be perfectπŸ˜›
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thats what they want anyways. 
SoniRita thumbnail

thats what they want anyways. 

they not us hahahaa
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
well we all want it including them.