Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

India-Forums

Why doesn't Tappu talk to his nani? (Page 2)

Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

For one child in every family is not weird as most of the people prefer to have single kids these days. Why only one girl child in the whole society is more important question. Apparently, Jetha has no bua or mausi, mama or tau or even a chacha.  Perhaps single child thing is hereditary in the show.LOL

By the logic of sanskars of the show he should talk to his nani. In fact neither his nani nor him show any urge to meet each other and no other family member cares about it. 

Daya wants to go to Amdavad for every petty reason but no one except Bapuji is shown going to Vachao. LOL 

Jetha hi kyun none of them have their parents alive I think.  Bua Maasi to baad me. Everybody's parents are dead kya? Shocked They have only shown Roshan's Parsi parents. And also everyone's both set of parents are dead. Sodhi's chachas were shown though.
Yes why can't Daya go to Ahmedabad in all these years? Hamein na dikhao par itna dikhao ki she has met her mom. In the earlier episodes Daya used to say about her village and later she became ahmedabadi from a villager.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKchubbygirl

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
No I meant even Champak was a single child. He has or never had any siblings. Same goes for his wife.LOL
Bhide's chachas were shown from time to time. One mama was also shown. THe issue is that no one can have parents here. If they are shown having parents then htey have to live in the society as per the sanskars of the society. I think we have seen Sodhi's father. Remember old Roshan bhabi went to Punjab . That was the last time we saw her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKchubbygirl

Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

No I meant even Champak was a single child. He has or never had any siblings. Same goes for his wife.LOL
Bhide's chachas were shown from time to time. One mama was also shown. THe issue is that no one can have parents here. If they are shown having parents then htey have to live in the society as per the sanskars of the society. I think we have seen Sodhi's father. Remember old Roshan bhabi went to Punjab . That was the last time we saw her. 

Was that Sodhi's father? I thought they all were his chachas or other relatives. 
Well I think we have to assume everyone's parents are dead as they never show them even talking on phone. I know they don't want to show all that as it is not possible for a TV show to show everyone's relatives but when u think of it, it does feel weird. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirl

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
The reason they are not showing others parents is because they want to keep Champak as the most respected senior citizen.The GD wasis literally worship him.If someone else comes to the society to stay even for few days then champak's importance in the society will be reduced as others will start giving that person also respect.And if that person is well educated then champak ko toh koi bhaav bhi nahi dega because we have all seen that champak's solutions to any problem is weird.Best examples are the 1 lakh rupees wala track and the 2015 new year track.

Remember during the daya ki maa track,all the gents were saying that their parents and in-laws are never going to come to Mumbai.LOL

Edited by .Subha. - 20 April 2016 at 1:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKapurvachandachubbygirl

Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Subha.

The reason they are not showing others parents is because they want to keep Champak as the most respected senior citizen.The GD wasis literally worship him.If someone else comes to the society to stay even for few days then champak's importance in the society will be reduced as others will start giving that person also respect.And if that person is well educated then champak ko toh koi bhaav bhi nahi dega because we have all seen that champak's solutions to any problem is weird.Best examples are the 1 lakh rupees wala track and the 2015 new year track.

Remember during the daya ki maa track,all the gents were saying that their parents and in-laws are never going to come to Mumbai.LOL

Daya ki maa ka track was such a babaji ka thullu to us lol. I don't remember them saying that. Yaar you guys remember everything. So that means their parents are not dead. Popatlal I guess doesn't have single relative. Everything from finding alliances to marriage everything is being done by GD peeps. 

Edited by Indiaphorum - 21 April 2016 at 2:28am

chubbygirl

terenaam_ahm IF-Dazzler
terenaam_ahm
terenaam_ahm

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:34am | IP Logged
the makers are just interested to make up numbers and records...the show was one of the best at one time..now its just...too boring..!!..
no story line at all...just dragging...

popu marriage track was promised long ago by asit modi..and it turned out to be fake..!!!

MeeraHK

Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by terenaam_ahm

the makers are just interested to make up numbers and records...the show was one of the best at one time..now its just...too boring..!!..
no story line at all...just dragging...

popu marriage track was promised long ago by asit modi..and it turned out to be fake..!!!

Yes they stretch it like a rubber band. And they also show a lot of flashbacks and explain little details in great length and bore us. Old epis are pure gold! 
Asit loves trolling fans. He just keeps on postponing his marriage that people are fed up and nobody is interested in his marriage now. 

Edited by Indiaphorum - 21 April 2016 at 4:56am

MeeraHK

Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redzz

SPOILER ALERT

There is no Nani
Actually Sundar is Nani and Nani is Sundar.
Daya also knows this when she is talking on the phone.
Sundar goes from Dayas house to Ahmedabad dons a sari and starts his welfare activities.
He is not greedy just wants money from Jethalal for his Welfare Programs.

Nice LOL

Go to top