Why doesn't Tappu talk to his nani? - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by dey.bh

No I meant even Champak was a single child. He has or never had any siblings. Same goes for his wife.😆
Bhide's chachas were shown from time to time. One mama was also shown. THe issue is that no one can have parents here. If they are shown having parents then htey have to live in the society as per the sanskars of the society. I think we have seen Sodhi's father. Remember old Roshan bhabi went to Punjab . That was the last time we saw her. 

Was that Sodhi's father? I thought they all were his chachas or other relatives. 
Well I think we have to assume everyone's parents are dead as they never show them even talking on phone. I know they don't want to show all that as it is not possible for a TV show to show everyone's relatives but when u think of it, it does feel weird. ðŸ˜†
The reason they are not showing others parents is because they want to keep Champak as the most respected senior citizen.The GD wasis literally worship him.If someone else comes to the society to stay even for few days then champak's importance in the society will be reduced as others will start giving that person also respect.And if that person is well educated then champak ko toh koi bhaav bhi nahi dega because we have all seen that champak's solutions to any problem is weird.Best examples are the 1 lakh rupees wala track and the 2015 new year track.

Remember during the daya ki maa track,all the gents were saying that their parents and in-laws are never going to come to Mumbai.😆
Edited by .Subha. - 7 years ago
Originally posted by .Subha.

The reason they are not showing others parents is because they want to keep Champak as the most respected senior citizen.The GD wasis literally worship him.If someone else comes to the society to stay even for few days then champak's importance in the society will be reduced as others will start giving that person also respect.And if that person is well educated then champak ko toh koi bhaav bhi nahi dega because we have all seen that champak's solutions to any problem is weird.Best examples are the 1 lakh rupees wala track and the 2015 new year track.

Remember during the daya ki maa track,all the gents were saying that their parents and in-laws are never going to come to Mumbai.😆

Daya ki maa ka track was such a babaji ka thullu to us lol. I don't remember them saying that. Yaar you guys remember everything. So that means their parents are not dead. Popatlal I guess doesn't have single relative. Everything from finding alliances to marriage everything is being done by GD peeps. 
Edited by Indiaphorum - 7 years ago
the makers are just interested to make up numbers and records...the show was one of the best at one time..now its just...too boring..!!..
no story line at all...just dragging...

popu marriage track was promised long ago by asit modi..and it turned out to be fake..!!!
Originally posted by terenaam_ahm

the makers are just interested to make up numbers and records...the show was one of the best at one time..now its just...too boring..!!..
no story line at all...just dragging...

popu marriage track was promised long ago by asit modi..and it turned out to be fake..!!!

Yes they stretch it like a rubber band. And they also show a lot of flashbacks and explain little details in great length and bore us. Old epis are pure gold! 
Asit loves trolling fans. He just keeps on postponing his marriage that people are fed up and nobody is interested in his marriage now. 
Edited by Indiaphorum - 7 years ago
Originally posted by redzz

SPOILER ALERT

There is no Nani
Actually Sundar is Nani and Nani is Sundar.
Daya also knows this when she is talking on the phone.
Sundar goes from Dayas house to Ahmedabad dons a sari and starts his welfare activities.
He is not greedy just wants money from Jethalal for his Welfare Programs.

Nice ðŸ˜†