Originally posted by: aamias

its was a good moment

SwaDarsh rocksss...
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sushfiza

Precap made me speechless!!!

Cant wait
Grt pair 

I taken aback...Adarsh...I am falling for this man each time harder than the previous one ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: BenNevis

OMG!!! Look at Adarsh, how much he was hurried to slide the ring on Swa's finger as if he frightened of Jeevan might try to put the Ring on Swa's finger even before him. I was just cant stop giggling when he smiled as if he conquered the world.๐Ÿ˜ƒ His smile always makes me smile too๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Im sure , Jeevan's ring will wait for life time.๐Ÿ˜†

You are right...I was having a big smile๐Ÿ˜›...yeah rushed as if he is marking her as him forever...i was cheesy cheesy abt the precap...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Can't wait...Jeevan ki Ring ki saath Jeevan bhi wait karna hogaa...for life time๐Ÿ˜†
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a awesome n rocking precap.Adarsh is so fast.The way he pulled her n put ring on her finger .Was so cute n intense.Eagerly looking forward to the episode.

I think.Adarsh just wanted to check that ring fits Swa.He will take that ring from her hand.After checking it.Then will say.Will put the ring again when Swa reciprocates his feelings n she also loves him.

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashlok

He set fire on screen...awww harshu...WO meri prince charm hai...๐Ÿ˜‰(I don't want myself to be a mom of such a handsome)

lol...ive fallen for him ryt from 1st epi of Beintehaa๐Ÿ˜ณ
widden_dreamz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww...the precap is the best thing of yesterday's episode.๐Ÿ˜ณ.. 
the engagement...now i  want the ring to be tight that Swadheenta can't take it off ๐Ÿ˜‰