SwaDarsh ka pyaar ka tug of war...

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
waah kya speed pakda hai love story ne...

i think dey hv edited some parts of der shoot...as dey r way ahead in terms of shooting n hv bank epis...so may b dey mus hv edited out few things to speed up n tk d love story forward wid marriage n drama ...reason can b trps...the new promo indicates d same...i mean its just adarsh's 2nd day abhi toh 10 dinn jaane hai den competition n engagement is after 2 weeks..so ideally d engagement promo n confession shud hv bn out by d end of this week...

so its fr d quick rise of trps...it cant b a dream coz promos r mostly real while precaps r misleading or dream seq's ...

Anyway coming to the epi ...it was so good...esp the SwaDarsh part...she really cares fr him...she wants him to win bt at d same time cant see him in pain..be it while rehearsing or while the talks abt  engagement ring  ..i liked their eye talk wen adarsh looked at her confused thinking she is worried while swa reassured him dt everythin is fine...

"apne aap ko tatolo Ms Swadheenta Ramakrishnan"

but the best part of course ws she pulling her towards him in d corner to save him frm Suhasni maam...Adarsh ws completely lost in swadheenta ....

i find her father a little too much at times...maara yaar usne Adarsh ko...😡😡

apart from the Swadarsh scenes the bhabhi adarsh convo ws gd...finally she realised her mistake...

also asad swa scene ws cute,...i like hw he keeps pulling her leg...apart frm adarsh if ders ny1 wud constantly keeps mking her realise abt der feelings is Asad...khud ka dukh side mein rakh ke banda Swadarsh ko mila raha hai...

the best part abt d ongoing track is dt on both the sides siblings r aware of SwaDarsh n trying der best to unite dem....

Precap  superb...bt Swadheenta is gonna react strongly ...
Edited by adits7 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice post...

looking forward of their engagement rehearsals tomorrow of swadarsh 😉
Good post...especially liked the emoji u used
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hanishank

nice post...

looking forward of their engagement rehearsals tomorrow of swadarsh 😉

thanks...yep me too w8in fr tomm's epi...
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha uptil now whatever they have shown in promos, the exact scene has been shown in the epi. 
Yaar he has always been strict. I will not be shocked if he hits Jeevan too for a mistake. 😆
I love the sibling bond in this serial. Cute and realistic  
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Actually, I think it will all happen parallely. In the sense, Adarsh's engagement may be the first bit. Once he knows Swa also loves him, he may still go ahead and complete the dance competition because he still has to win her dad over... he seems to be one who will pose a bigger problem than his parents...
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏 👍🏼
Right siblings bond is one of the best part. In Dahleez apart from SwAdarsh ..
Asad is toookoo cute , wish to C him with Radhika ,this guy deserves to get his love..
Promo of Dahleez r just a part of Main track .. And about Appa he is just An Strict teacher 😡 ...