Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

mistake made unknowingly (Page 3)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shilpaa-

Word to everything you said,riya..
Loved the epi.. The shraman scenes were so beautiful. Both were right in their places and Sumo made her stance clear without raising her voice or blaming him. It's such a refreshing change to see people sitting and talking things out instead of coming  to conclusions without even having  a talk with the other party concerned.No MU drama is  such a relief..

totally. i just loved cvs the way the showed how much they have matured. the change in their relation now and everything Clap

Cashivi Newbie
Cashivi
Cashivi

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Beautifully penned down analysis..!
I loved how maturely they have handled the situation <3
Reminds me of the jungle scene of nauc.. That was one magical scene. No OTT drama..!
Loved it to the core .. This is exactly what youth want from telly world..
Thank God no k soap drama.. Unnecessary misunderstanding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cashivi

Reminds me of the jungle scene of nauc.. That was one magical scene. No OTT drama..!

o yes that jungle scene. well niraj was my fav. so i loved their scenes. lets now not talk about it. its all the past 
but yes totally youth wants THIS
no ott drama no meaningless falls catch hugs eyelock and nonsense
everything should have a meaning to show and i love how cvs uses the eyelock with their title track.

shivani_agl

shivani_agl Senior Member
shivani_agl
shivani_agl

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by Cashivi

o yes that jungle scene. well niraj was my fav. so i loved their scenes. lets now not talk about it. its all the past 
but yes totally youth wants THIS
no ott drama no meaningless falls catch hugs eyelock and nonsense
everything should have a meaning to show and i love how cvs uses the eyelock with their title track.

i know !! loved niraj.. i know shouldnt talk about them coz of the whole chandu fiasco. it still hurts.
anyways this is refreshing and different!! loved it!! i loved how every move every talk between shraman has a meaning! how there relation has progreesed from "main kisi sumo ko nahin jaanta " to "sumo naam diya tha tumne yaad haina"

or " itni badi baat bhi nhi thi" to a heartfelt " i am so sorry"Embarrassed

p.s both cashivi & shivaniagl are my accountsSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CashiviRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:53am | IP Logged
how there relation has progreesed from "main kisi sumo ko nahin jaanta " to "sumo naam diya tha tumne yaad haina"

or " itni badi baat bhi nhi thi" to a heartfelt " i am so sorry"Embarrassed

totally yes Big smile

PlainJane

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Great post. Big smileI love your analysis of the episode.

I agree with you. Shravan-Ramnath son-dad interactions are really something to enjoy, I love their dynamics. I like how much Ramnath respects Tiwariji and he is proud of Shravan for caring about Tiwariji. I loved how Ramnath knows how precious the Tiwari Villa is for Tiwariji.

My favorite scene of the episode had to be the Shravan-Khosla interaction. Shravan's swag is killer. Khosla is such a Censored. He took extra money from Shravan to keep their dealing a secret yet he still betrayed him. What an Censored

That dialogue that Khosla said was so funny but true: Shravan ko Tiwari ke ghar se pyaar nahin balki Tiwari ki naateen Suman se hai. Bada gehra pyaar lagta haiLOLEmbarrassed

Also, this dialogue: Shravan ji, aapka fan toh pehle din hi ho gaya tha. Aaj toh AC aur cooler bhi ho gaya.LOL

The ShraMan scene was heartbreaking. As you said, there was no unnecessary loud anger they showed to one another. Suman just tells him that she is upset.. I suppose she understood that Shravan was only trying tell but the fact remains, she feels like she has failed. That dialogue that she said, "Inn maamlo mein iraada nahin, natijaa mayinay rakhta hai". OMG, that moment when he desperately holds her hand and tries to make her understand. At the end, he just releases the hand, knowing that he has lost her again.

It was a sad episodeOuch, but I am hopeful about the future.Smile

BTW, the park scene was beautifully shot.  

Edited by PlainJane - 19 April 2016 at 3:53am

Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PlainJane

Great post. Big smileI love your analysis of the episode.

I agree with you. Shravan-Ramnath son-dad interactions are really something to enjoy, I love their dynamics. I like how much Ramnath respects Tiwariji and he is proud of Shravan for caring about Tiwariji. I loved how Ramnath knows how precious the Tiwari Villa is for Tiwariji.

My favorite scene of the episode had to be the Shravan-Khosla interaction. Shravan's swag is killer. Khosla is such a Censored. He took extra money from Shravan to keep their dealing a secret yet he still betrayed him. What an Censored

That dialogue that Khosla said was so funny but true: Shravan ko Tiwari ke ghar se pyaar nahin balki Tiwari ki naateen Suman se hai. Bada gehra pyaar lagta haiLOLEmbarrassed

Also, this dialogue: Shravan ji, aapka fan toh pehle din hi ho gaya tha. Aaj toh AC aur cooler bhi ho gaya.LOL

The ShraMan scene was heartbreaking. As you said, there was no unnecessary loud anger they showed to one another. Suman just tells him that she is upset.. I suppose she understood that Shravan was only trying tell but the fact remains, she feels like she has failed. That dialogue that she said, "Inn maamlo mein iraada nahin, natijaa mayinay rakhta hai". OMG, that moment when he desperately holds her hand and tries to make her understand. At the end, he just releases the hand, knowing that he has lost her again.

It was a sad episodeOuch, but I am hopeful about the future.Smile

BTW, the park scene was beautifully shot.  

Agree with you.
U know how much we try to hate khosla but the truth is only he can see the love btw shraman. I just love his dialogues not the cheap ones ofcourse 
And the park scene u said it all. And yes as suman leaves him from there she walks away defeated but there shravan who is standing there also got defeated in love. Yesterday park scene was WOW. I can't say which shraman scene is my fav now

PlainJane

Go to top