Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mineforever

Really glad u made this post.
I don't know y people r saying that Sumo was angry when that was not the case. She just laid her point across,nothing else.
Yes mami and her gang r really selfish people.
Loved the Shravan-Khosla scene and the park scene.
The park scene portrayed so many emotions and yes there was no misunderstanding. Sumo knows that Shravan didn't do it intentionally but yes it hurt her and m sure Shravan will make it up to her.

thats what i realy didnot see suman shouting or abusing shravan for the thing. SHE JUST MADE HER POINT. whats wrong it that??
the park scene is another best scene, actually all the shraman scenes are meaningful ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

Beautiful analysis. ๐Ÿ‘

Loved Shravan- Ramnath scene...and how Shravan caught the final ball his father threw...looked like he did get the entire idea...and in Khosla's case, only money would work. 

Mami- Is actually just selfish. What is 25 lakhs out of 8 Crores? And it is not like her husband earned that money. The house is Nanaji's ...and either way, the uncle and aunt would have to conduct Suman's wedding. ๐Ÿ˜† Muft mein she got thsi grand amount, and nwo she feels very benevolent...a way to show off she is rich.  But I wouldn't call her bad bad...just that she doesn't have a happy mind, because she keeps finding fault with everyone else. On teh outside, it doesn't ;look like she is doing much harm..one can even play the devil's advocate and call her practical...but the fact is, she is downright selfish. 

The last scene at the park: Emotional for so many reasons.  These two! โค๏ธ

@bold: o yes i missed the catching the ball thing. totally agree
mami ko for now i ll give multiple personality disorder tag
and yes the park scene 
the angst was just PERFECT
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spnfan

I loved.how khosla knows.whatever shravan did was not for tiwariji's house but for tiwariji's granddaughter... He is.clever and knows shravan goes blind when.it comes to sumo... Hope he dont use it against shravan in the future though the chances are high.. He is the biggest shraman shipper in the show... Missed pushkar... I wanted tp see his reaction when he comes to know thay shravan threw.away 6cr for sumo...

Maami is not evil she is just greedy... She donot love.suman like her own child but she definitely dont hate her either...

@bold: he just used it
thats why he went to tiwari house and showed the cheque and tried to show how "sachcha" admi he is
and yes pushkar
hope we get some more of this bromance. i want to see my cupid now ๐Ÿ˜†
and regarding mami i ll keep my thoughts at hault. need sometime to understand her.
she showed so many colors till now that i am confused 
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlrBabe

this epi made me think this

shravan loved sumo when young .. he recently got to know suman and felt the need to rescue her .. 
in his quest to do tht he underestimated Kholsa's underhandedness .. 
 he failed to notice Suman needs no rescuing but some one to fight with her not just for her  ..
it was weird the family seemed so nonchalant abt 6 crores being given .. no one thought what this wd imply ..  
i wish tom epi explores tht ..

shravan in the last scene just wanted to see sumo happy and thought he accomplished tht by being her knight in shining armor .. but  alas kholsa played his trick .. 

let see how will  cvs will take this ahead 

totally yes. its kind of proved that when it comes to suman shravan actually becomes blind. he just cant see her in pain so to take away that pain he went to for 6crores to settle but didnot think that he indirectly insulted her late mother.
i just love cvs how they show both of their flaws.
and yea i hope they show something regarding the family's thoughts about 6crore given by shravan or else i ll hav to tag tiwari family as selfish. 
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niara12

Lovely analysis!!!!!

Khosla is evil but too observant, how easily he can see his love for Suman whereas other failed to eye. They both be oblivious about it. Such a refreshment to see their childhood garden spot ,i love the facr for any light-hearted moments its Sumo whereas for any intensely and passionate thing it's Suman...They both were right on their place but just venting their heart and hurt to each other done unintentionally. For her dead 'mother' blame from world of  taking loan from Khosla turned out true when he pays 6 crore to him though done with good intentions. He would have won the case but her dead mother was disrespected. Whereas for him he was emotionally stressed and can't think rational and it so happen only in case of Suman which he confess indirectly to her. I love the fact that she didn't turn around and was too emotional and moved.

Now comes real deal ...why family didn't mind about 6 crores ????? How they would have pay the debt of such high amount...
Why Nanu didn't spoke on 6 crore matter...

word to what u said above ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@bold: i love this line
@blue: yes i even loved that she didnot turn around and showed how shattered she was again and how shravan understood he again became the reason for her pain.
and yea i wonder why nanu didnot say anything. hopefully we ll get that in today's epi
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Echoesofpassion

I love how unpredictable this show is. Like seriously! I love how cvs take every episode bit by bit carving the Shraman dynamic and piecing it together at the perfect pace so so beautifully! Its so different from other shows. You just always are left wondering and excited for whats going to happen next! Cant wait to watch the episode <3

agree ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shilpaa-

Word to everything you said,riya..

Loved the epi.. The shraman scenes were so beautiful. Both were right in their places and Sumo made her stance clear without raising her voice or blaming him. It's such a refreshing change to see people sitting and talking things out instead of coming  to conclusions without even having  a talk with the other party concerned.No MU drama is  such a relief..

totally. i just loved cvs the way the showed how much they have matured. the change in their relation now and everything ๐Ÿ‘
Cashivi thumbnail
Beautifully penned down analysis..!
I loved how maturely they have handled the situation <3
Reminds me of the jungle scene of nauc.. That was one magical scene. No OTT drama..!
Loved it to the core .. This is exactly what youth want from telly world..
Thank God no k soap drama.. Unnecessary misunderstanding
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cashivi

Beautifully penned down analysis..!

I loved how maturely they have handled the situation <3
Reminds me of the jungle scene of nauc.. That was one magical scene. No OTT drama..!
Loved it to the core .. This is exactly what youth want from telly world..
Thank God no k soap drama.. Unnecessary misunderstanding

o yes that jungle scene. well niraj was my fav. so i loved their scenes. lets now not talk about it. its all the past 
but yes totally youth wants THIS
no ott drama no meaningless falls catch hugs eyelock and nonsense
everything should have a meaning to show and i love how cvs uses the eyelock with their title track.
shivani_agl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

o yes that jungle scene. well niraj was my fav. so i loved their scenes. lets now not talk about it. its all the past 

but yes totally youth wants THIS
no ott drama no meaningless falls catch hugs eyelock and nonsense
everything should have a meaning to show and i love how cvs uses the eyelock with their title track.

i know !! loved niraj.. i know shouldnt talk about them coz of the whole chandu fiasco. it still hurts.
anyways this is refreshing and different!! loved it!! i loved how every move every talk between shraman has a meaning! how there relation has progreesed from "main kisi sumo ko nahin jaanta " to "sumo naam diya tha tumne yaad haina"

or " itni badi baat bhi nhi thi" to a heartfelt " i am so sorry"๐Ÿ˜ณ

p.s both cashivi & shivaniagl are my accounts๐Ÿ˜Š