India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

mistake made unknowingly

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
so they started with ramnath shravan scene. and as i say i just love these 2 characters together. the best father son duo. i loved how ramnath understood what his son is going through and instigated him perfectly by saying he ll take the case,
so shravan now couldnot take this and said that if someone is taking time to play his part maybe he is planning for something big which ll change the whole game
well said. coz indeed now the whole game ll be changed
but shravan mis interpreted ramnath's words where he said the better lawyer doesnot let the case go to the court
and again ramnath proved how much tiwarji means alot to him. he cant see tiwari killa going away from tiwari ji as it is his life. and he has full faith on shravan that he ll win the case
coming to tiwari family. so manju made mama sign the papers and we can clearly see how unhappy nanaji suman and preeti was. i loved how they showed the fear of daboo. like he doesnot want to leave this house as he is attached to all things and he has friends here. really a well shot scene
but i didnot understand one thing what happened to mami all of a sudden,. she became all good telling suman that they have always considered suman as her daughter and telling the others to keep 25 lakhs for suman's wedding. i guess i ll need time to understand mami's character. either she is a big player or she has multiple personality disorder. 
i loved the SWAG of shravan. how he made tiwari accept the money and gave 1.5 crore extra to keep shut. i really love the swaggy shravan. namik does it with ease. the way he knocks the envelope, his smirk and the way he puts the sunglass on and leaves from there.
well shravan's approach was actually not nice. he became so blind in suman's tears that he didnot see that giving the money actually proved priya was wrong. this was very much unintentional and i know he ll make it for it now. coz whatever it is he just cant see his suman in pain
so well khosla is also a fan of shravan and he also knows shravan loves suman. i love his dialouge dono main bohut mohabbat hai. so hai but kash yeh dono samjhte. so i guess he goes to tiwari house purposely and did nautanki of how "true" he is.
only suman was affected by all these as shravan paid 6crores all looked chilled out. they didnot even want to know why shravan gave 6crore. to some extent they are actually selfish.
i loved the shraman scene. the whole scenario was so perfect. alone in the park sitting beside eachother. one tries to show everything ll be alright with a lie where another is shattered by the harsh truth.
suman was right in her place i am glad how calmly she made her point that what he did was wrong,. he proved her late mother wrong and everything. yes he won the case by applying any means but insulted her late mother unknowingly.
its so great to see shraman like this. there was no place of misunderstanding or bina matlab ka anger dikha na. they just made their points. they could understand what went wrong and everything.
i loved how shravan understood his mistake and held her hand told sorry for it. but suman knew its late now. and leaves from there
i love how she walked away from him. the way he kept looking at her knowing he made a mistake. he just lost his sumo again and suman lost in this world as she now knows her mom ll be blamed for everything.
such a well shot scene and ek duje ke vaaste in bg just made it more perfect
hats off to writers. i love how they use the title track so beautifully

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

myths_vazYoga4lifepreciousrubyrcozaDedoopotterginnyniara12PlainJanePrasanna_dhanuTINAMONIindranigupta-Shilpaa-shalz_123poppinssOmaRamdassEchoesofpassionspnfanmusicfan5-AvadaKedavra-chicksoupLIKEDMGSahSahpetrichorrKostinsQueenmineforeverShaitaanKiKhalaManan_fab5_ky2

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Res

Superb post ri. Loved shraman discussing the hurt than hurling abuses. They sure have matured in their relationship.   Khosla sees what no one else saw. .. Their love for each other.

Some folks are blaming sumo for walking away.mm but, they have had a good conversation before that happened.   Plus sumo is sumo only with her shravan. So I think she has that much right to open up with him. I dont think neither is wrong.   Shra was cornered abs did not think things through.   Sumo is still in shock and emotionally down. Once they stay away a bit someone would make a call. Mostly sumo abs we would call him!

Wonder how none of the family is not concerned with shra giving Sumo 6C? Srrange!

Edited by poppinss - 18 April 2016 at 12:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CashivipreciousrubypotterginnyindraniguptaEchoesofpassionRi21

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Really glad u made this post.
I don't know y people r saying that Sumo was angry when that was not the case. She just laid her point across,nothing else.
Yes mami and her gang r really selfish people.
Loved the Shravan-Khosla scene and the park scene.
The park scene portrayed so many emotions and yes there was no misunderstanding. Sumo knows that Shravan didn't do it intentionally but yes it hurt her and m sure Shravan will make it up to her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indraniguptaspnfanRi21

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Beautiful analysis. Clap
Loved Shravan- Ramnath scene...and how Shravan caught the final ball his father threw...looked like he did get the entire idea...and in Khosla's case, only money would work. 

Mami- Is actually just selfish. What is 25 lakhs out of 8 Crores? And it is not like her husband earned that money. The house is Nanaji's ...and either way, the uncle and aunt would have to conduct Suman's wedding. LOL Muft mein she got thsi grand amount, and nwo she feels very benevolent...a way to show off she is rich. Wacko But I wouldn't call her bad bad...just that she doesn't have a happy mind, because she keeps finding fault with everyone else. On teh outside, it doesn't ;look like she is doing much harm..one can even play the devil's advocate and call her practical...but the fact is, she is downright selfish. 

The last scene at the park: Emotional for so many reasons.  These two! Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivipotterginnyniara12preciousrubyindraniguptaRi21

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I loved.how khosla knows.whatever shravan did was not for tiwariji's house but for tiwariji's granddaughter... He is.clever and knows shravan goes blind when.it comes to sumo... Hope he dont use it against shravan in the future though the chances are high.. He is the biggest shraman shipper in the show... Missed pushkar... I wanted tp see his reaction when he comes to know thay shravan threw.away 6cr for sumo...
Maami is not evil she is just greedy... She donot love.suman like her own child but she definitely dont hate her either...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indraniguptaRi21

BLR_babe IF-Rockerz
BLR_babe
BLR_babe

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
this epi made me think this
shravan loved sumo when young .. he recently got to know suman and felt the need to rescue her .. 
in his quest to do tht he underestimated Kholsa's underhandedness .. 
 he failed to notice Suman needs no rescuing but some one to fight with her not just for her  ..
it was weird the family seemed so nonchalant abt 6 crores being given .. no one thought what this wd imply ..  
i wish tom epi explores tht ..

shravan in the last scene just wanted to see sumo happy and thought he accomplished tht by being her knight in shining armor .. but  alas kholsa played his trick .. 

let see how will  cvs will take this ahead 

indraniguptaRi21

niara12 Senior Member
niara12
niara12

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Lovely analysis!!!!!
Khosla is evil but too observant, how easily he can see his love for Suman whereas other failed to eye. They both be oblivious about it. Such a refreshment to see their childhood garden spot ,i love the facr for any light-hearted moments its Sumo whereas for any intensely and passionate thing it's Suman...They both were right on their place but just venting their heart and hurt to each other done unintentionally. For her dead 'mother' blame from world of  taking loan from Khosla turned out true when he pays 6 crore to him though done with good intentions. He would have won the case but her dead mother was disrespected. Whereas for him he was emotionally stressed and can't think rational and it so happen only in case of Suman which he confess indirectly to her. I love the fact that she didn't turn around and was too emotional and moved.

Now comes real deal ...why family didn't mind about 6 crores ????? How they would have pay the debt of such high amount...
Why Nanu didn't spoke on 6 crore matter...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
I love how unpredictable this show is. Like seriously! I love how cvs take every episode bit by bit carving the Shraman dynamic and piecing it together at the perfect pace so so beautifully! Its so different from other shows. You just always are left wondering and excited for whats going to happen next! Cant wait to watch the episode <3

CashiviRi21

Go to top