Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Double Standards (Page 8)

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohabbateinn

Originally posted by fangirl1012

Actually it's good to see diversity on the forum.  I don't mind if half of the fandom are children. I still gush on actor's pictures and snapchat so I don't see any harm in that.Its good that we have a variety of conversations some mature and some a bit childish and full of fangirlingSmile

Just as we are accepting of such fangirl posts, others should also be accepting of topics that atypical and critical of the show.. I'm sure CVs reading only learn more from itLOL
Yeah actually there are very few shows these days that has anything to discuss about ,
But I agree with fangirl , Forum is the right place to make fsn girl posts I guess ,not a participant neither a kid but super cool with all posts made here
But restricting to only a certain kind of posts takes away the charm from the forum ,so we can all agree or disagree cordially

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohabbateinn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index