Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Double Standards (Page 5)

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanika.

I logged in now after yesterday's episode.
LOool, why is this still going on? LOL
Coz its a very.interesting topicBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AvadaKedavra-

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spnfan

Not really..
Why is it so hard for some to get that they both are justified.. it is not sumo v/s shravan,, or bad character development?
Shravan, as the TM said, gave up his job to help this woman, he loves her so much.so after her break down at her house which he witnessed, his main focus was on how to save the house. Question the brains of the oxford grad after some episodes if he does not come up with a plan.

@TM- So just because someone's name is already tarnished, does not mean that it cannot be tarnished more. It is like saying "jale pe aur namak chidkenge tou farak nai padega" It will hurt.
I also did not get your concept of us making Suman mahan. If we were to say so we would not have said she was in the wrong 10 years ago.
She did not complain, she just put her hurt forth to make him understand. I do not see how that is ungrateful. She just wanted him to understand.

Edited by Sanika. - 19 April 2016 at 4:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WinniethePooh.indranigupta-Rossete-spnfanpoppinssKostinsQueen

Krishnala- IF-Dazzler
Krishnala-
Krishnala-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I am more confused about Shravan's behaviour! does he really think that giving 6 crores to Khosla is a wise decision?
Khosla is not at all trustworthy and there is no guarantee that he will NOT reopen the case especially when the case is already in his favour!
Khosla might trouble the Tiwaris again after he gets 6 crores!
though he is yet to receive the amount in cash..Shravan said something like cheque will be cleared after he takes back the case or something like that!
maybe Shravan has a plan!
Suman is right in a way.. that Khosla taking back the case is not going to help!
I mean Khosla still has her mom's signature and from the epi it looked like he has already planned his next move!
Suman and the Tiwaris need to win the case so that they will not  be troubled again in future!
I am not taking Shravan or Suman's side.. the way CVs executed the engagement track was beyond my expectation so lets see how they will end this track!

Edited by NeonLights - 19 April 2016 at 4:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephy-AvadaKedavra-

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by spnfan

Not really..
Why is it so hard for some to get that they both are justified.. it is not sumo v/s shravan,, or bad character development?
Shravan, as the TM said, gave up his job to help this woman, he loves her so much.so after her break down at her house which he witnessed, his main focus was on how to save the house. Question the brains of the oxford grad after some episodes if he does not come up with a plan.

@TM- So just because someone's name is already tarnished, does not mean that it cannot be tarnished more. It is like saying "jale pe aur namak chidkenge tou farak nai padega" It will hurt.
I also did not get your concept of us making Suman mahan. If we were to say so we would not have said she was in the wrong 10 years ago.
She did not complain, she just put her hurt forth to make him understand. I do not see how that is ungrateful. She just wanted him to understand.
True...
Shravan is highly emotionAL when.it comes to sumo and sumo is highly emotional when.it comes.to her parents... Both of them dont go by logic...
redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:10am | IP Logged

First of all take a bow .. Angel ... u helped create a very interesting & meaningful discussion .. after a long time have participated in a discussion of sorts in the forum ... Kudos babe ...

Sanika in this thread on page 5 brought out 2 beautiful points ...

Why does one have to be right ... or one wrong ???? they are protagonists .. they will deliver as per their characterisation .. we may agree or disagree ... but its the character being true to their selves ...
take a bow Sanika for highlighting this point ... 

Sanika also wrote ... why can't a tarnished name be tarnished more ... brilliant point Sanika .. once again take a bow ... 

i will elaborate from Sanika's statement ... Priya Tiwari .. took out a loan ... she was allowed to do so .. she dint expect to cop it so young ...& she would've managed to pay back had she lived .. pure conjecture ... BUT BUT .. had she taken her fathers house papers & pledged them against a loan .. without the knowledge of the other owners .. THATS A CRIME ... thats a IMAGE being tarnished ...
That puts a new slant on Priya Tiwari's name ...one which makes her out to be CON ARTIST ... on par with Khosla ...

Hence if a loving daughter expected to clear her mothers name & secure her home ...it was completely justified ... YES Suman did harp about saving her home ...BUT to be fair to her .. the option of paying back 4.5 crores never struck her .. one it would be morally wrong & second it was a no show ...
In her mind .. Saving her home meant Giving her mom a clean chit ... 

Now taking Sanika's first statement into account let me elaborate ... lets back track a bit .. when Sumo goes to Shravan the first time to ask for help ... there is a FB .. where without her asking he offers her HELP .. he finishes her homework .. thats Shravan's nature .. he will jump in with both his feet to help her .. with no thought of anything else ... so what shravan did was PERFECTLY in TUNE WITH HIS CHARACTER ...

Now lets take Suman ... a girl desperately waiting for a friend to come back ... the guy who got her .. the guy who was had her back ... this guy ruthlessly in a party calls her to what amounts as a gold digger .. someone who coz Shravan was successful wanted to claim friendship ... words which pierced her heart ... coz she was in her mind already a freeloader .. living of the largesse of her relatives .. a tag which she was working so hard to obliterate as it was also associated with her mother ... 
This girl asks a friend for help . a friend who promised her .. HE WOULD'NT let her loose ... but this friend goes & throws money at her problem ... draw a parallel here to the party scene ... & now u will get SUMAN's POV ... why she was so disappointed .. she did not fight with him .. she thanked him as well ... she spoke to him at a spot where they were friends ...coz his friendship meant the world to her .. as a friend she got what he did ... but in doing so ... he removed the equality that defined their friendship ... 

Now think about it .. how is what Shravan did any different from a result pov from what the other Tiwari's were planning to do ????? 

Thank u so much Sanika for highlighting 2 of the most important aspects of a serial watch ... that there is no right & wrong in the protagonists of a show ..they r just being what their character demands  ... 

The above was an effort to be a devils advocate ... & spark this discussion further 

Edited by redwine1 - 19 April 2016 at 5:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

_AmyChoco_PlainJaneindraniguptaS.Stephypoppinssspnfan-AvadaKedavra-chicksoupMrDarcyfanKostinsQueen

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Sorry for the delay Angels11 ...yes looking from a practical point of view, she should be grateful to shravan irrespective it being a rash decision or not...hell he saved them from being on the streets...at this age how will nanu tolerate such living conditions...people like khosla wont spare their targets no matter what.People just don't give whooping 6 crores just like that without hesitation ...this guy thought of her well being only ...the intention with which he did is pure.

When it was absolutely necessary this guy shravan decided to help her out...It's very very difficult to get help at the needy times i tell you...Kismat walo ko milti hai. There is always two sides of a coin yes her mothers reputation is important but what shravan did for her should be kept in her mind as well...nahi toh yeh log roz roz marne wale the...bad se badthar hone wali thi inki zindagi. 
Very well written dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels11Kavila

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

First of all take a bow .. Angel ... u helped create a very interesting & meaningful discussion .. after a long time have participated in a discussion of sorts in the forum ... Kudos babe ...

Sanika in this thread on page 5 brought out 2 beautiful points ...

Why does one have to be right ... or one wrong ???? they are protagonists .. they will deliver as per their characterisation .. we may agree or disagree ... but its the character being true to their selves ...
take a bow Sanika for highlighting this point ... 

Sanika also wrote ... why can't a tarnished name be tarnished more ... brilliant point Sanika .. once again take a bow ... 

i will elaborate from Sanika's statement ... Priya Tiwari .. took out a loan ... she was allowed to do so .. she dint expect to cop it so young ...& she would've managed to pay back had she lived .. pure conjecture ... BUT BUT .. had she taken her fathers house papers & pledged them against a loan .. without the knowledge of the other owners .. THATS A CRIME ... thats a IMAGE being tarnished ...
That puts a new slant on Priya Tiwari's name ...one which makes her out to be CON ARTIST ... on par with Khosla ...

Hence if a loving daughter expected to clear her mothers name & secure her home ...it was completely justified ... YES Suman did harp about saving her home ...BUT to be fair to her .. the option of paying back 4.5 crores never struck her .. one it would be morally wrong & second it was a no show ...
In her mind .. Saving her home meant Giving her mom a clean chit ... 

Now taking Sanika's first statement into account let me elaborate ... lets back track a bit .. when Sumo goes to Shravan the first time to ask for help ... there is a FB .. where without her asking he offers her HELP .. he finishes her homework .. thats Shravan's nature .. he will jump in with both his feet to help her .. with no thought of anything else ... so what shravan did was PERFECTLY in TUNE WITH HIS CHARACTER ...

Now lets take Suman ... a girl desperately waiting for a friend to come back ... the guy who got her .. the guy who was had her back ... this guy ruthlessly in a party calls her to what amounts as a gold digger .. someone who coz Shravan was successful wanted to claim friendship ... words which pierced her heart ... coz she was in her mind already a freeloader .. living of the largesse of her relatives .. a tag which she was working so hard to obliterate as it was also associated with her mother ... 
This girl asks a friend for help . a friend who promised her .. HE WOULD'NT let her loose ... but this friend goes & throws money at her problem ... draw a parallel here to the party scene ... & now u will get SUMAN's POV ... why she was so disappointed .. she did not fight with him .. she thanked him as well ... she spoke to him at a spot where they were friends ...coz his friendship meant the world to her .. as a friend she got what he did ... but in doing so ... he removed the equality that defined their friendship ... 

Now think about it .. how is what Shravan did any different from a result pov from what the other Tiwari's were planning to do ????? 

Thank u so much Sanika for highlighting 2 of the most important aspects of a serial watch ... that there is no right & wrong in the protagonists of a show ..they r just being what their character demands  ... 

The above was an effort to be a devils advocate ... & spark this discussion further 

Thank you so much redwine and Sanika for making me understand few of the things which i overlooked. Am glad I read our posts. 
Thanks to both of you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WinniethePooh.poppinssredwine1-AvadaKedavra-chicksoup

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged
While I agree with the fact that Shravan "solved" the immediate problem, I understand why Suman is upset. Everyone in her house thinks that her Mother used her portion of the house as collateral and took a loan out with Khosla. She died before paying it, and now the family are at risk of losing their home over it. Nanu said his daughter could never do such a thing and put them at risk. Yes she had the papers and she had 1/3rd share, but he is sure she would not use that as collateral.

I am sure Khosla knows some of the business history of Priya and her husband, and using that to his advantage to try and get Tiwari Villa. It's possible HE is the person her husband did business with and he double crossed them, and then bought their house at auction too. Suman is too young to remember and it's possible that Tiwariji does not know who his son in law was exactly doing business with. I think Khosla is Varun's "client" that wrote the contract in his own favor and he will soon screw him over too. (cant wait to see Kamini's face when that happens).

But getting back to Suman and her issues, I would have an issue with what she is struggling with too. She does not want the family and everyone else accusing her Mother, and she has no way to disprove them either. She was counting on Shravan to do so. However, he saved the house at the expense of winning the case in court, which would have saved the house and her Mum's reputation too. THAT is what Suman wanted and I see nothing wrong with that. In her shoes ANY daughter would want that! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indraniguptaS.Stephyspnfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index