Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Double Standards (Page 4)

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surochitadutta

Tell me something if tomorrow out of the blue someone comes n tarnishes your parents name.. As a daughter will you be able to tolerate it??? Specifically when your parents are no more??  If you ask me then the answer is a BIG NO.. No daughter can ever tolerate anything uttered against her parents... We might for a second overlook our own Self respect but never can we stand our parents insult... Ask this question to yourself... Will you be able to bear your parents insult??? 
Coming to her mother taking loan... Yes she took loan n it's not that ki she enjoyed taking loan.. It was her majboori n not her sauk to take loan from all n sundry... N ok for once she might think that she had indeed taken a loan from Khosla.. But she knew her parents... N she knows her mother could never have taken loan by mortgaging the house which was so precious to Her father or whose Co owners are her own siblings ... We all know what our parents are capable of doing... N so going by that knowing Sumo is dead sure that her mother can never mortgage her parental house... N ya when her house was auction after her parents demise she was only 6 year old.. How can a 6 year old possible have self respect... A 6 year old doesn't even know the meaning of that word... 

Coming to Shravan... Sumo knows n appreciates what Shravan did... She knows what her friend did was good for the house... N she is greatfull for that... But unknowingly the mistake he committed can't be ignored also... She is hurt n not angry... Sumo at this point of time has irrevocable trust on Shravan.. But it's not easy for her to overlook the mistake also... It's not about her self respect but it's about the truth n her mother's reputation... Trust me every child wants her parents to be remembered fondly... Every child is Possessive about Their parents... She is not doubting Shravan's intentions even for once but there is a saying in Hindi " Sahi kaam karne ka Har galat raasta galat hi hota hai " n from Sumo POV her reaction is completely justified... 
brilliant StarClap my words.
The same thing i stated in some other  post also where "shravan is a dancing toy on sumo's tune" LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivimissnida222hormonalbrkdownPlainJane..BlueBird..ShaitaanKiKhala

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Suman has a point in being disappointed. The issue here isn't just about Priya taking loans but about the accusation on her that she cheated her father and siblings by using their house document for the loan. That's a serious accusation on her honesty.

Plus, Khosla has been falsely claiming that Priya took a loan from him. By paying him money, somewhere it goes to show that Khosla was right and is the honest person in all this. Him getting to extort money by using a dead person's name to his advantage is plain injustice. And there is no guarantee Khosla would be satisfied with this 6 crores; he might try to trouble them in future to get more money out of them. Plus, now there would be an added debt of 6 crores on Suman.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

missnida222indraniguptaShaitaanKiKhala

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
OK lots of folks feel tat i am being insensitive, not understanding the pain of a daughter fighting for her dead parents. So let me just highlight a few points which troubled me:

1. Frm the beginning Suman was claiming that v cant lose the house. Both Nani, herself & even Shravan r so attached to the house. So her 1st & foremost priority is to save the house rt? But no for Suman the only priority was always to prove that her parents were best. Per se I dont find this wrong. Every kid thinks their parents r best. But then y the lie tat saving the house is all she cares for. So mami was rt in a way. For her BAAD MEIN JAYE SAB LOG, the reputation of her parents is more important than saving her precious Nanu's house. Is this not being selfish. Again I am fine with ppl being selfish. We all are! But I am simply pointing out the double stds of the fans on this forum. If mami is selfish she is evil, freeloader blah blah. But if Suman the great heroine is selfish its not being selfish. She is actually MAHAN. This tendency in every forum in IF to justify every single deed of the FL is wat irritates me. Happened in my old forum as well. If maami hurts others in trying to make the life of her kids better she is evil. But if the grt Suman hurts others in trying to prove her mom's honesty she is MAHAN!!!!

2. Its a romantic fiction. So v all know tat Suman, Shravan r good, Suman's parents r gud. But does tis happen in real life? Just coz parents love their kids doesnt make them pure than the driven snow. Even the worst criminals might ve kids tat dote on them. I am not saying Suman's parents r evil. All I am saying is how can an entire case lie on the strength of the love of a 6 yr old girl who idolized her parents? Is tat not taking a myopic view. Same with nanu always supporting his daughter. Nanu & Suman keep claiming that Priya had written everything in her book. Suman's parents died an untimely death. When did Priya last update the records. What if they had taken the loan on the day they died or the prev day & hence dint ve the time 2 record it. All I am pointing out is how weak legally the case is. Just try telling tis in court that Priya is innocent coz there is no entry in her little book with Khosla's name. You ll b laughed out of the court.

3. Coming to Shravan-Suman relationship. Even the jerk ASR showed examples of caring for the girl he kept insulting. But here so far I ve seen only insults from the grt heroine. Frankly I am just tired of all this aatma samman stuff. In between the aatma samman if the CVs show small glimpses of Suman's affection & friendship for Shravan the show can be enjoyable to non-biased viewers like me. I am not asking Suman to fall in love & go all gooey. I am just asking for some honest glimpses of her care for Shravan. Till now its always Shravan has done something & she reacts. Earlier he insulted so she insulted back. He put his life & work on hold, so she thanked him. Basically till now she has never done anything voluntarily for this friendship. After 3 mths if the CVs still cant show even small glimpses of Suman giving back something in this relationship then sorry they must change the title frm Ek Duje Ke Vaste to Sumo ki Majnu. It ll b more apt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sriarshi

sriarshi IF-Dazzler
sriarshi
sriarshi

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Agree with u..I think it's time for cv's to show sumo' s feelings.. Until now we have seen only sharavan' s side.. I didn't like how sumo every time giving lectures to shravan.. It's high time they can show sumo' s feelings..until now only shravan character developed fully... Hopefully  soon they develop sumo's character too... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels11

KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Guys Chill. ...
No daughter tolerate shit about her parents , Remember when Shravan discussing with Nanu , Nanu clearly said that Priya mentioned all the names & amounts to be paid in a Dairy. ..& Khosla name was not in the list ...
This made Sumo more confident about her maa...so she thought to clear allegations on her mother. With the relatives like Maami who tune according to situations she very much wanted to prove her mom wasn't wrong.
But now as Shravan had paid the total amount , she was completely hurt that indirectly it was proved that her mom was wrong..May be Shravan had a plan but that was not yet revealed...So for me her action is Justified. ..As far as I remember she said whatever she thought & walked with broken heart...

Coming to Shravan ...he should have contacted Nanu or at least Sumo before taking this vast step...but what he saw was only sumo's tears & pain..so he had taken this step. ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indraniguptaShaitaanKiKhala

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Originally posted by Sanika.

So let us recap.
Suman lost her parents when she was a child.
She had to grow up listening to everyone bad mouth about her parents.
And then this guy comes out of nowhere to claim money that no one knew her mom had borrowed.
She turns to her friend, her true friend to help her solve the case because she could not handle yet another accusation on her parents of whom she has only memories of.
You would want your parents name tarnished, would you?
Shravan did pay off her mom's debt but in her mind, her heart, her world, her mom is a person who kept on borrowing money and that led their family to the streets.
Why is suman sad again? I forgot.

Her parents' names are already tarnished. Their house WAS AUCTIONED. Do u know how humiliating experience it is to ve ur house auctioned. My friend's uncle actually committed suicide. So her parents' life was so far blemish less & only Khosla caused the proverbial scar on the moon????
What was auctioned was their own money.  Here they are accused for acts that they did not commit.  Tantamount to stealing.  Not the same.

Also there is a limit to how much a person can GIVE, GIVE & GIVE in a relationship. This guy has actually put his bloody life on hold for this lady. Do u even know wat it takes 2 put ur career on hold. HELL i ve 2 give 1000 answers to my manager if i take 1 day leave & believe me i am in a high position myself in my company. So a guy has actually gone thru hell to help u. Do i see even a little teensy weensy bit of gratitude. Oh no coz for Sumo its always I ME MYSELF. 

Shravan was Sumo's lawyer.  No lawyer could act without consulting a client.  I am starving and I want food, but if you give me a gold coin, it is not going to help me satisfy my need.   This is what happened in this case... For Sumo her mom's character matters.  She does not complain.  Merely states their ways of thinking.

Why is Suman sad again. Oh u forgot. Let me remind u. She did not have her way as usual. After all not every1 including Khosla is a doormat pushover like her fav boy toy!

Shravan should have discussed.  Yes.  Sumo was not angry at him but hurt.  I guess he is the only person to whom she can bare herself and he does understand too.  There are no equal give and take in a relationship.   You cannot measure it like math.  Its feelings and at times one would give and the other would take.  Right now Sumo is at a low and Shravan has to give.  When the roles reverse you would see Sumo being there for Shravan.  Lets wait and watch.

Edited by poppinss - 19 April 2016 at 1:42am

gaya_subindraniguptaKostinsQueen

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

OK lots of folks feel tat i am being insensitive, not understanding the pain of a daughter fighting for her dead parents. So let me just highlight a few points which troubled me:

1. Frm the beginning Suman was claiming that v cant lose the house. Both Nani, herself & even Shravan r so attached to the house. So her 1st & foremost priority is to save the house rt? But no for Suman the only priority was always to prove that her parents were best. Per se I dont find this wrong. Every kid thinks their parents r best. But then y the lie tat saving the house is all she cares for. So mami was rt in a way. For her BAAD MEIN JAYE SAB LOG, the reputation of her parents is more important than saving her precious Nanu's house. Is this not being selfish. Again I am fine with ppl being selfish. We all are! But I am simply pointing out the double stds of the fans on this forum. If mami is selfish she is evil, freeloader blah blah. But if Suman the great heroine is selfish its not being selfish. She is actually MAHAN. This tendency in every forum in IF to justify every single deed of the FL is wat irritates me. Happened in my old forum as well. If maami hurts others in trying to make the life of her kids better she is evil. But if the grt Suman hurts others in trying to prove her mom's honesty she is MAHAN!!!!

2. Its a romantic fiction. So v all know tat Suman, Shravan r good, Suman's parents r gud. But does tis happen in real life? Just coz parents love their kids doesnt make them pure than the driven snow. Even the worst criminals might ve kids tat dote on them. I am not saying Suman's parents r evil. All I am saying is how can an entire case lie on the strength of the love of a 6 yr old girl who idolized her parents? Is tat not taking a myopic view. Same with nanu always supporting his daughter. Nanu & Suman keep claiming that Priya had written everything in her book. Suman's parents died an untimely death. When did Priya last update the records. What if they had taken the loan on the day they died or the prev day & hence dint ve the time 2 record it. All I am pointing out is how weak legally the case is. Just try telling tis in court that Priya is innocent coz there is no entry in her little book with Khosla's name. You ll b laughed out of the court.

3. Coming to Shravan-Suman relationship. Even the jerk ASR showed examples of caring for the girl he kept insulting. But here so far I ve seen only insults from the grt heroine. Frankly I am just tired of all this aatma samman stuff. In between the aatma samman if the CVs show small glimpses of Suman's affection & friendship for Shravan the show can be enjoyable to non-biased viewers like me. I am not asking Suman to fall in love & go all gooey. I am just asking for some honest glimpses of her care for Shravan. Till now its always Shravan has done something & she reacts. Earlier he insulted so she insulted back. He put his life & work on hold, so she thanked him. Basically till now she has never done anything voluntarily for this friendship. After 3 mths if the CVs still cant show even small glimpses of Suman giving back something in this relationship then sorry they must change the title frm Ek Duje Ke Vaste to Sumo ki Majnu. It ll b more apt.

Noone thinks Maami is evil... She is just selfish...
Suman is dissappinted thay her mother's name was not cleared.. Thats all... She nowhere said she.is not happy that the house os saved.. She is but the way shravan did was not right... He not.just proved priya guilty but also proved that khosla was right and gave.him money he.dont deserve... He is a.lawyer and he got too emotional and blind which is not good...
There is a certaim trust every person has on their.close.ones...nanu knew his daughter his entire life so he knows what kind of a person she was and he.is more than.confident that his daughter will never take loan from a person like khosla...  Tomorrow soeone comes.to you and falsely accuse your pparents with proof will you believe.them.. No.. Coz u have.a.certain trust that your.parents wont do that.. Coz you kbow what your parents are capable and.not capable of...
If shravan was.not imp for sumo she wouldnt have saved all their.childhood memories like her.most precious thing.. Just coz she doesnot.express it.doesnot me shravan.is nothing for her...  Till date.there were.no situations happened were shravan.needed sumo... Sumo's.character is like that only.. Shr.dont show her.concern and care that easily... Take her tiffin service.women.for.example.. They all love her irrespective of the.way she.is.with them coz they know she is.a.nice person and.she cares.for them.. Not every.person.are open about their.feelings.. I am like that...I am most.of the.times.emotionally constipated and not always.show My consern.and.care.for My friends.or family but they know I love them and care.for them and I.woll be their when.they need them... 

PlainJanepoppinssShaitaanKiKhala

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:12am | IP Logged
I logged in now after yesterday's episode.
LOool, why is this still going on? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FangirlForeverpoppinss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index