Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Originally posted by mannu100

Originally posted by Sanika.

So let us recap.
Suman lost her parents when she was a child.
She had to grow up listening to everyone bad mouth about her parents.
And then this guy comes out of nowhere to claim money that no one knew her mom had borrowed.
She turns to her friend, her true friend to help her solve the case because she could not handle yet another accusation on her parents of whom she has only memories of.
You would want your parents name tarnished, would you?
Shravan did pay off her mom's debt but in her mind, her heart, her world, her mom is a person who kept on borrowing money and that led their family to the streets.
Why is suman sad again? I forgot.

Her parents' names are already tarnished. Their house WAS AUCTIONED. Do u know how humiliating experience it is to ve ur house auctioned. My friend's uncle actually committed suicide. So her parents' life was so far blemish less & only Khosla caused the proverbial scar on the moon????

Also there is a limit to how much a person can GIVE, GIVE & GIVE in a relationship. This guy has actually put his bloody life on hold for this lady. Do u even know wat it takes 2 put ur career on hold. HELL i ve 2 give 1000 answers to my manager if i take 1 day leave & believe me i am in a high position myself in my company. So a guy has actually gone thru hell to help u. Do i see even a little teensy weensy bit of gratitude. Oh no coz for Sumo its always I ME MYSELF.

Why is Suman sad again. Oh u forgot. Let me remind u. She did not have her way as usual. After not every1 including Khosla is a doormat pushover like her fav boy toy!

ClapAngel u are on fire today but calm down dear i  told u na its just waste of time to argue on this sumo s maater let it be...wish some equally challengeable can come for Shravan hope u un derstand what i meanSmile

Hey I am calm, its just fiction. At the end of the day v all go back to our boring lives hoping that we too had a Shravan in our life LOL I just dont want kids seeing all these articles & dreamy thoughts & mistake it for real life. Real life is v v far away frm what we see on screen. Though this is more realistic show compared to the other stupid shows on TV.

Only prob I ve is to build an unrealistic, ideal utopia!

exact but what to to do u cant get all things serve in one plater know vairieties nedded otherwise plaater will be so dull so but yay sony is always on high mark for sparing us form the torchers of dayan,chudail etc etcLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aash2302amortentia15

noexcuse IF-Dazzler
noexcuse
noexcuse

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Well, we all have right to our own opinion. But, if you fail to see why an orphan would like to prove no matter how much her late mom loaned money from people, she would never put her siblings in trouble for her own reasons then I guess there is nothing to discuss.

However, you do have a point when you say when will Suman do something for Shravan. I guess CVs should take this issue seriously otherwise the title of the show needs to change to "Shravan Suman ke vaste"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UnnatiArjuhiindraniguptaChaits_04spnfan

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spnfan

She is not angry with shravan... She never thought.shravan would take wrong.way to get their house.. Even naanu is not happy with what shravan did... 
Whatever.loan.or money her.mother took was taken by keeping her and her husband's.property at rish not by others.. There is a difference... Also how can we say her parents irresponsible lifr style.. In buisness profit and loss happens... May be sumo's dad was too naive and someone took advantage of that or may be the market share changed... It also depends on luck... 
Suman didn't blame shravan.. She is dissappinted in herself that she couldn't clear her.mother's name... Shravan out of impulsiveness took that step... He instead of thinking like a clever lawyer thought only about suman and gave money to someone like khosla... Even khosla got to know how much suman.matters to him.. He now knows shravan's biggest weekness is suman...

Maami gave her.kids.as.an excuss to get what she wants... She.was always ready to sell the house for money.. Even now if khosla offers her.money she will be ready to sell the house...

We feel sympathetic to shravan coz we know his love.for suman and how deeply he is in love with her and what position she holds in.his life... She.dont.. We.know he refused.to give 2cr.to his brother but threw away 6 crs.for her. She dont... We know he stayed for her not for his.childhood memories.. She dont... We know she is the only one who could make him.dance on her tunes.. She dont...

Believe me she knows. A girl always knows. She knew that he refused 2 stay back wen his dad begged him. She knew that he has put his career in London on hold. She knows but she ll b grateful & send heart wala thank you message only if everything is as per her liking. She dint yell at Shravan but neither did she appreciate his gesture. She is quick to find fault in Shravan but sadly herself falls short of her own lofty standards when returning back love & affection.

She ll b happy, cheerful pleasant only if Shravan dances to her tunes. If he is angry or heartbroken & insults her she wont even give him 1 backward glance or try 2 understand his pain! A relationship never looks beautiful wen its 1 sided. Beauty of a love symphony is only when there is music in the hearts of both, not just a 1 sided unhealthy obsession frm 1 side Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faii44amortentia15

Mohabbateinn IF-Sizzlerz
Mohabbateinn
Mohabbateinn

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
LOL  A lot of baseless action going on in the show.. a bigger matter is probably how he doesn't have the confidence that he'd win the case legally. Sadly, in the real world not everyone has a rich friend who could give away a whooping 6 crores. I wish Sumo was a strong character... but sadly they are showing her super weak from the past few epis. Moreover, just like every other show.. she's reliant on a male lead to save the day. Her only contribution to the case has been crying, and collecting a few water bills. Meanwhile, the male lead himself took the easy way out. ROFL   Both character sketches need huge improvement... there were some topics out there today on the forum stating how they loved the epi.. but imo, there's so many flaws that still need to be worked on. If a girl is going to cry in every episode, don't name her SUMO. If a male lead is constantly going to be played around by the female lead, and emotionally controlled.. then DON'T show him as a huge London-based hot shot. 

gaya_subAngels11noexcuseKavila

surochitadutta Senior Member
surochitadutta
surochitadutta

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Tell me something if tomorrow out of the blue someone comes n tarnishes your parents name.. As a daughter will you be able to tolerate it??? Specifically when your parents are no more??  If you ask me then the answer is a BIG NO.. No daughter can ever tolerate anything uttered against her parents... We might for a second overlook our own Self respect but never can we stand our parents insult... Ask this question to yourself... Will you be able to bear your parents insult??? 
Coming to her mother taking loan... Yes she took loan n it's not that ki she enjoyed taking loan.. It was her majboori n not her sauk to take loan from all n sundry... N ok for once she might think that she had indeed taken a loan from Khosla.. But she knew her parents... N she knows her mother could never have taken loan by mortgaging the house which was so precious to Her father or whose Co owners are her own siblings ... We all know what our parents are capable of doing... N so going by that knowing Sumo is dead sure that her mother can never mortgage her parental house... N ya when her house was auction after her parents demise she was only 6 year old.. How can a 6 year old possible have self respect... A 6 year old doesn't even know the meaning of that word... 

Coming to Shravan... Sumo knows n appreciates what Shravan did... She knows what her friend did was good for the house... N she is greatfull for that... But unknowingly the mistake he committed can't be ignored also... She is hurt n not angry... Sumo at this point of time has irrevocable trust on Shravan.. But it's not easy for her to overlook the mistake also... It's not about her self respect but it's about the truth n her mother's reputation... Trust me every child wants her parents to be remembered fondly... Every child is Possessive about Their parents... She is not doubting Shravan's intentions even for once but there is a saying in Hindi " Sahi kaam karne ka Har galat raasta galat hi hota hai " n from Sumo POV her reaction is completely justified... 

Edited by surochitadutta - 18 April 2016 at 12:52pm

Cashivijhankarbeats87missnida222zindgidilse

noexcuse IF-Dazzler
noexcuse
noexcuse

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohabbateinn

LOL A lot of baseless action going on in the show.. a bigger matter is probably how he doesn't have the confidence that he'd win the case legally. Sadly, in the real world not everyone has a rich friend who could give away a whooping 6 crores. I wish Sumo was a strong character... but sadly they are showing her super weak from the past few epis. Moreover, just like every other show.. she's reliant on a male lead to save the day. Her only contribution to the case has been crying, and collecting a few water bills. Meanwhile, the male lead himself took the easy way out.ROFL Both character sketches need huge improvement... there were some topics out there today on the forum stating how they loved the epi.. but imo, there's so many flaws that still need to be worked on. If a girl is going to cry in every episode, don't name her SUMO. If a male lead is constantly going to be played around by the female lead, and emotionally controlled.. then DON'T show him as a huge London-based hot shot.

I was also confident that he would fight the case with facts and arguments and win it. And 6 cr. too dramatic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels11

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spnfan

She is not angry with shravan... She never thought.shravan would take wrong.way to get their house.. Even naanu is not happy with what shravan did... 
Whatever.loan.or money her.mother took was taken by keeping her and her husband's.property at rish not by others.. There is a difference... Also how can we say her parents irresponsible lifr style.. In buisness profit and loss happens... May be sumo's dad was too naive and someone took advantage of that or may be the market share changed... It also depends on luck... 
Suman didn't blame shravan.. She is dissappinted in herself that she couldn't clear her.mother's name... Shravan out of impulsiveness took that step... He instead of thinking like a clever lawyer thought only about suman and gave money to someone like khosla... Even khosla got to know how much suman.matters to him.. He now knows shravan's biggest weekness is suman...

Maami gave her.kids.as.an excuss to get what she wants... She.was always ready to sell the house for money.. Even now if khosla offers her.money she will be ready to sell the house...

We feel sympathetic to shravan coz we know his love.for suman and how deeply he is in love with her and what position she holds in.his life... She.dont.. We.know he refused.to give 2cr.to his brother but threw away 6 crs.for her. She dont... We know he stayed for her not for his.childhood memories.. She dont... We know she is the only one who could make him.dance on her tunes.. She dont...

Believe me she knows. A girl always knows. She knew that he refused 2 stay back wen his dad begged him. She knew that he has put his career in London on hold. She knows but she ll b grateful & send heart wala thank you message only if everything is as per her liking. She dint yell at Shravan but neither did she appreciate his gesture. She is quick to find fault in Shravan but sadly herself falls short of her own lofty standards when returning back love & affection.

She ll b happy, cheerful pleasant only if Shravan dances to her tunes. If he is angry or heartbroken & insults her she wont even give him 1 backward glance or try 2 understand his pain! A relationship never looks beautiful wen its 1 sided. Beauty of a love symphony is only when there is music in the hearts of both, not just a 1 sided unhealthy obsession frm 1 side Ouch
If girls knew no guy would be friendzoned in the world... Girls.don't see through like that esp when the guy is a close friend...
Suman knows thay their.friendship was special for both of.them but she.dont know it.was.always more.than.friendship for shravan... Suman never had a.person in her.life whom she could depend so much without.any limits... Shravan is thay person for sumo...  She takes him for granted at times.the way we take our.parents for granted at times... Thay doesnot.mean we.dont.respect or.love our parents... Its the same for sumo... Suman.is sumo in full form when.it comes to shravan... He is the only person where she could take that much.freedom... I kbow sometimes its nor fare to shravan but thats how their.relation.is.like... She has the upper hand... Suman.is stubborn selfish and arrogant when.it comes to shravan but he.is the only one who could.make her happy and control her... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subCashivifaii44Chaits_04Angels11..BlueBird..shalz_123

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hello Angel ...

Very valid points u have thrown up in ur post ... lemme try playing the devils advocate here just for the sake of a contrary pov ...

Lets c the scene set up first ... she does not storm his castle but they meet at a place which was their childhood haunt ... a park .. a place where they met as friends as equals ... 

Cause at this moment ... Shravan had removed the equality from their relationship ... going to a friend asking for his help .. is equal .. 
But what did Shravan do .. he removed the equality from their relation ...he acted exactly of what she accused him of when he came to return her jewellery to her ... If u pay money for me .. u r great .. if i repay i am Cheap ... 

So tonite his act was 'Mahaan" but her not gushing over in accolades is CHEAP ... look at it from her POV ...her mom yes had taken loans for which her house was also auctioned ... but that did not mean the national debt crisis cud be pegged at her doorstep ... 

Sumo .. opened her heart in front of shravan when she took him to her house .. just so that he cud glimpse what her parents meant to her .. as a friend he fell short ... coz at some point he corroborated the story ... her mother did something wrong .. 

Shravan was actually abetting a crime here ... 

Thats from a daughter's pov ...
Now from the friend POV ... a lover to by stretch of imagination ... 

Heres a big shot lawyer ... who takes up ur case & promises u JUSTICE ... but what he ends up doing is ... notching a win .. without delivering JUSTICE ... 
In his rush to offer solace to the family .. he actually abetted a crime ... 
he promised Sumo just the night before .. I WONT LET U LOOSE .. but did SUMO not loose .. while the TIWARI's WON ... SUMO lost ... 

Instead of proving that Khosla was wrong ... ( since to Sumo & Shravan he had already sort of agreed he got the papers by nefarious means) ... what Shravan did was abet his crime ... helped him win a BLACKMAIL ... 

Which girl who looks up to a boy .. wants to look at him doing this .. would there be respect in such a relationship ... If Sumo would be dancing with glee coz some guy walked up & paid an obscene amount of money to a blackmailer ... would this same girl be called SUMO .. or would she be plain old Suman ... Does the girl who runs her own business .. who is striving to clear one lone remaining debt of her mothers .. rs,20lacs made by a brother to his sister ... actually gleefully accept this money ??? knowing she has no way in repaying that debt .. & whats more .. repaying a debt which was never her mothers to begin with .. WOULD this GEL with the character called SUMO ???

Interestingly did u note not once the director showed Shravan towering over her .. all camera angles showed them face to face ... coz he was not tall tonite ... 

phew .. after this corollary .. 

Let me point out .. this is first cut based on todays episode ... lets c how this plays out .. how Shravan redeems himself ... technically i hope its all a plan he has hatched .. which will b revealed in the end of the track ... so lets wait & watch .. its early days yet 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subCashivifaii44jhankarbeats87missnida222berrysweet_AmyChoco_ThithliDhost..BlueBird..-Rossete-indraniguptaS.Stephytttttt1spnfanBinKuchKahe.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index