Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Double Standards (Page 2)

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanika.

So let us recap.
Suman lost her parents when she was a child.
She had to grow up listening to everyone bad mouth about her parents.
And then this guy comes out of nowhere to claim money that no one knew her mom had borrowed.
She turns to her friend, her true friend to help her solve the case because she could not handle yet another accusation on her parents of whom she has only memories of.
You would want your parents name tarnished, would you?
Shravan did pay off her mom's debt but in her mind, her heart, her world, her mom is a person who kept on borrowing money and that led their family to the streets.
Why is suman sad again? I forgot.

Her parents' names are already tarnished. Their house WAS AUCTIONED. Do u know how humiliating experience it is to ve ur house auctioned. My friend's uncle actually committed suicide. So her parents' life was so far blemish less & only Khosla caused the proverbial scar on the moon????

Also there is a limit to how much a person can GIVE, GIVE & GIVE in a relationship. This guy has actually put his bloody life on hold for this lady. Do u even know wat it takes 2 put ur career on hold. HELL i ve 2 give 1000 answers to my manager if i take 1 day leave & believe me i am in a high position myself in my company. So a guy has actually gone thru hell to help u. Do i see even a little teensy weensy bit of gratitude. Oh no coz for Sumo its always I ME MYSELF.

Why is Suman sad again. Oh u forgot. Let me remind u. She did not have her way as usual. After all not every1 including Khosla is a doormat pushover like her fav boy toy!

Edited by Angels11 - 18 April 2016 at 12:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

faii44amortentia15KavilaMohabbateinnorion23

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by isomers

The point of the matter is not that her mom took the money. It was more that she gave Khosla the papers to the house as an exchange for the debt. So yes, it does matter that it's 11 instead of 10, because the implication that she gave away their house in return makes it important. Suman believes that her mom would never do that, regardless of how desperate she may have been. 
Also, I did not find anything wrong with how Suman dealt with the situation. She wasn't taunting him for paying Khosla off. To me, it felt like she was explaining her view of the situation. For her, her mother's image mattered and what Shravan did (albeit unintentionally) did affect it. She didn't yell at him, she merely explained what the result of his actions were. And he understood her point. He didn't take offense to her words, because he knew that, even by mistake, he did do what she mentioned. 

So u drag a case in court for yrs together just to satisfy ur belief that ur mom dint give away the papers. To protect the name of the dead u put the living thru hell? Thats ur justification????

I just want 1 track where the FL actually does something to deserve the love of the ML. But since this is an Indian show tat ll never happen!
Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

So let us recap.
And then this guy comes out of nowhere to claim money that no one knew her mom had borrowed.
She turns to her friend, her true friend to help her solve the case because she could not handle yet another accusation on her parents of whom she has only memories of.
Shravan did pay off her mom's debt but in her mind, her heart, her world, her mom is a person who kept on borrowing money and that led their family to the streets.

Her parents' names are already tarnished. Their house WAS AUCTIONED. Do u know how humiliating experience it is to ve ur house auctioned. My friend's uncle actually committed suicide. So her parents' life was so far blemish less & only Khosla caused the proverbial scar on the moon????

Also there is a limit to how much a person can GIVE, GIVE & GIVE in a relationship. This guy has actually put his bloody life on hold for this lady. Do u even know wat it takes 2 put ur career on hold. HELL i ve 2 give 1000 answers to my manager if i take 1 day leave & believe me i am in a high position myself in my company. So a guy has actually gone thru hell to help u. Do i see even a little teensy weensy bit of gratitude. Oh no coz for Sumo its always I ME MYSELF.

Why is Suman sad again. Oh u forgot. Let me remind u. She did not have her way as usual. After not every1 including Khosla is a doormat pushover like her fav boy toy!

ClapAngel u are on fire today but calm down dear i  told u na its just waste of time to argue on this sumo s maater let it be...wish some equally challengeable can come for Shravan hope u un derstand what i meanSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohabbateinnorion23

amortentia15 Goldie
amortentia15
amortentia15

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
You have made some real valid points angelClap everyone wants them to end up together but sumo does not even look back after complaining! I feel for the guy,probably the only male lead of television that I feel bad forLOL

Angels11Kavila

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannu100

So let us recap.

Why is Suman sad again. Oh u forgot. Let me remind u. She did not have her way as usual. After not every1 including Khosla is a doormat pushover like her fav boy toy!

ClapAngel u are on fire today but calm down dear i  told u na its just waste of time to argue on this sumo s maater let it be...wish some equally challengeable can come for Shravan hope u un derstand what i meanSmile

Hey I am calm, its just fiction. At the end of the day v all go back to our boring lives hoping that we too had a Shravan in our life LOL I just dont want kids seeing all these articles & dreamy thoughts & mistake it for real life. Real life is v v far away frm what we see on screen. Though this is more realistic show compared to the other stupid shows on TV.

Only prob I ve is to build an unrealistic, ideal utopia!

faii44orion23

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
She is not angry with shravan... She never thought.shravan would take wrong.way to get their house.. Even naanu is not happy with what shravan did... 
Whatever.loan.or money her.mother took was taken by keeping her and her husband's.property at rish not by others.. There is a difference... Also how can we say her parents irresponsible lifr style.. In buisness profit and loss happens... May be sumo's dad was too naive and someone took advantage of that or may be the market share changed... It also depends on luck... 
Suman didn't blame shravan.. She is dissappinted in herself that she couldn't clear her.mother's name... Shravan out of impulsiveness took that step... He instead of thinking like a clever lawyer thought only about suman and gave money to someone like khosla... Even khosla got to know how much suman.matters to him.. He now knows shravan's biggest weekness is suman...

Maami gave her.kids.as.an excuss to get what she wants... She.was always ready to sell the house for money.. Even now if khosla offers her.money she will be ready to sell the house...

We feel sympathetic to shravan coz we know his love.for suman and how deeply he is in love with her and what position she holds in.his life... She.dont.. We.know he refused.to give 2cr.to his brother but threw away 6 crs.for her. She dont... We know he stayed for her not for his.childhood memories.. She dont... We know she is the only one who could make him.dance on her tunes.. She dont...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aash2302faii44berrysweetorion23

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
The question to suman and nanu is did priya do what Manju did ...that take a decision on nanu property without his knowledge... They both strongly believe otherwise because every person is capable.of doing a certain things ,pledging your own house (earned by you)is different from pledging an ancestral property that disrespectful to the man who earned it 
As for irresponsible life ,I think they didn't plan.to die like that ,they thought they are anyway there to.support their daughter and set things sstraight like I take loan to start a buisness I am right in doing so,not many think what if I am not alive till the time I break even...all.fell.apart after the parent were not alive to repay the loan (not.when they took the loan)

berrysweetspnfan

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by isomers

The point of the matter is not that her mom took the money. It was more that she gave Khosla the papers to the house as an exchange for the debt. So yes, it does matter that it's 11 instead of 10, because the implication that she gave away their house in return makes it important. Suman believes that her mom would never do that, regardless of how desperate she may have been. 
Also, I did not find anything wrong with how Suman dealt with the situation. She wasn't taunting him for paying Khosla off. To me, it felt like she was explaining her view of the situation. For her, her mother's image mattered and what Shravan did (albeit unintentionally) did affect it. She didn't yell at him, she merely explained what the result of his actions were. And he understood her point. He didn't take offense to her words, because he knew that, even by mistake, he did do what she mentioned. 

So u drag a case in court for yrs together just to satisfy ur belief that ur mom dint give away the papers. To protect the name of the dead u put the living thru hell? Thats ur justification????

I just want 1 track where the FL actually does something to deserve the love of the ML. But since this is an Indian show tat ll never happen!

Has it taken years yet? There were TWO hearings, all in the matter of weeks. If it had taken years, then maybe I could've agreed with you, but definitely not at the moment. 

Also, let's forget about Suman. Nanaji knows that Ramnath is rich enough to give money if asked, but he didn't do it either. and I like how you mention Sumo being hurt by this, but you don't realize that Nanaji, who is much wise AND a lawyer feels the same way. He wanted to fight because he also believed that his daughter wouldn't do such a thing. 

What do you want Suman to do? Acknowledge that Shravan is great, fall at his feet and proclaim her love to him? Will that make her deserving of the love? I don't understand what the deal is. She merely explained her point, in a very calm and totally non-critical manner. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jhankarbeats87-Shilpaa-spnfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index