Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: spnfan

How can you be so sure that its gonna be like that... 80%of The viewers thought shravan agreed to marry urvashi and we bashed him left right and center till the next episode aired... Also this is a finite series and it wont stretch for long...
Sumo is up to a level is selfish and arrogant esp with shravan... That is her characterization... She herself admitted thay there is nothing more important than.her mother tp her... Suman is not perfect and shravan loves her with her flaws... He knows how to handle her...
When.there is an arrogant mcp ML is shows girls go gaa gaa over him and his one good deed is more than enough to cover or forget his all bad deeds but when a FL with flaws is shown she is not worth for the ML... Thats a double standard... Suman dont need to be mahaan to be worth of shravan.. Shravan lived his life making sumo his center.. Its not the same for sumo.. She had other problems.. She had to prove herself to her own.family.. Except for rejection from sumo and his mother shravan had a luxurious life with an.over loving dad... His Mom and sumo were absent from his life but sumo had her family memebers with her to taunt her each day... Life was more difficult for her which made her hard.. She dont show her concern or love thay easily.. That doesnot mean she dont care about shravan.. Its not necessary that all the FL need to be lovey dovey as soon as the ML comes near... Its perfectly fine to have an emotionally constipated FL... 

First plz dont generalize. Assholes r assholes be it hot hero or cute heroine. If u r trying 2 imply tat i swoon over a ML who is an arrogant jerk then sorry i dont. I ve ASR on my DP but i always found him a stupid male lead with 0 IQ. Funny part is they showed him running a big business but my kid has higher IQ than that character ๐Ÿ˜ฒ But i liked Barun's portrayal of ASR & hence the DP ๐Ÿ˜†

I am gng 2 try & stop posting bt the FL anymore coz the discussions dont go anywhere ๐Ÿ˜† Lets c how long i stick 2 my resolution. Mayb until the next time Suman starts screaming & screeching like a Banshee. You can imagine how much the CVs ve ruined the character when i tell u that my 70 yr mom, 38 yr old hubby & 6.5 yr old kid were all like y is this female screaming non-stop like tis. There is grime, wipe it & move on... A scene which the CVs wanted 2 use as a symbolism that her mom's name is now sullied & tarnished & Suman is trying to wipe away that Kalank got reduced into an OTT shouting contest, DUH! Instead if the CVs had merely shown Suman walk silently to the board, wipe the dust off with her dupatta & whisper softly "Mom i will not let any1 tarnish ur name. I will fight till the end even if no1 is there to support me, till my last breath" Now that w'd ve been a poignant scene which w'd left all the viewers with a lump in their throat.

Instead they show this female again screaming at every1, haath thod doongi, pair thod doongi & reduced the entire scene into a tamasha making the viewers roll their eyes & do a facepalm. Hope now u understand the diff bet showing a strong FL & a neurotic FL. CVs of Indian shows never get these nuances & hence v r stuck with stupid Saas-Bahu shows Thats why low TRPs & show getting cancelled!
spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Angels11

First plz dont generalize. Assholes r assholes be it hot hero or cute heroine. If u r trying 2 imply tat i swoon over a ML who is an arrogant jerk then sorry i dont. I ve ASR on my DP but i always found him a stupid male lead with 0 IQ. Funny part is they showed him running a big business but my kid has higher IQ than that character ๐Ÿ˜ฒ But i liked Barun's portrayal of ASR & hence the DP ๐Ÿ˜†

I am gng 2 try & stop posting bt the FL anymore coz the discussions dont go anywhere ๐Ÿ˜† Lets c how long i stick 2 my resolution. Mayb until the next time Suman starts screaming & screeching like a Banshee. You can imagine how much the CVs ve ruined the character when i tell u that my 70 yr mom, 38 yr old hubby & 6.5 yr old kid were all like y is this female screaming non-stop like tis. There is grime, wipe it & move on... A scene which the CVs wanted 2 use as a symbolism that her mom's name is now sullied & tarnished & Suman is trying to wipe away that Kalank got reduced into an OTT shouting contest, DUH! Instead if the CVs had merely shown Suman walk silently to the board, wipe the dust off with her dupatta & whisper softly "Mom i will not let any1 tarnish ur name. I will fight till the end even if no1 is there to support me, till my last breath" Now that w'd ve been a poignant scene which w'd left all the viewers with a lump in their throat.

Instead they show this female again screaming at every1, haath thod doongi, pair thod doongi & reduced the entire scene into a tamasha making the viewers roll their eyes & do a facepalm. Hope now u understand the diff bet showing a strong FL & a neurotic FL. CVs of Indian shows never get these nuances & hence v r stuck with stupid Saas-Bahu shows Thats why low TRPs & show getting cancelled!

Thats how suman is.. She is impulsive and loud.. Shravan is the calm.and composed one on the relation... She shouts at people who shr thinks she has a right on like shravan and the tiffib girls and pushkar... She dont have that kind of freedom.with maamI or maasi... 
Everyone doesnot reach the same way... U Or me would have reacted the way you told but its not necessary other's react... Suman is not an ideal character... She has more.flaws.than shravan... 
Even kyy didnt had the trp of yrkkh or ssk but parth and niti have more star value than hina or gia who has been.doing their characters for over a decade... Youth shows dont get that much trp and trp depends on the dumpness of the character.. The dumber the FL and ML the higher.the trp...
Edited by spnfan - 8 years ago
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels11

Thanks for ur views.

The prob tat not just me but many other viewers r having with the show is non-fans like us r unable 2 relate with Suman. Since she always over reacts to situations the feeling of empathy that the CVs want to evoke in the audience is sadly missing. Thats why i ve been saying repeatedly frm the beginning of the show that the CVs need to work on her character. We as audience r unable to feel her pain & tears. The FB in her old house was 1 of the best episode. I was able 2 feel the pain of a 6 yr old kid & hence that episode worked. Unfortunately thats a 1 off case. Most of the times she comes across as an ungrateful brat who takes others for granted. Some like u may b v patient & kind by nature. But most of the normal ppl like me r unable to like this characterization. So her tears dont move us. Sometimes it does but most of the times it doesnt & that is the loss for the show coz then it ll b unable to attract genuine viewers like me. The show has a beautiful theme but its execution off late has left much to b desired. For eg she shared her disappointment with Shravan which was fine. What was the need to cold shoulder him & ignore his calls. Its acts like these which r alienating viewers like me frm the show coz its becoming v 1 sided. As i said most of the ppl dont like 1 side love or friendship & tats y i gave the eg of KKHH. There was a warm give & take bet the 2 characters. Here its all GIVE GIVE GIVE. Even in this track CVs c'd ve sneaked in a few nuances. Like Shravan working non-stop on the case & Suman bullying him to eat. At least it ll b balanced. But no even then they had 2 show only Shravan being concerned bt her. Once this track ends again they ll show something where Suman yells, Shravan retreats, Suman cries needs help, Shravan runs & the cycle begins. We have waited for a long time now. If they still dont show Suman showing any care or empathy for her friend then I am sorry I officially give up on the show.

I see your point and I agree if a set of audience is not able.to realte to the lead character its the shows loss
But here is what I feel about suman 

Her reactions are not the best ,whether in her schools days or with her family now , but its d the explanation to her reactions make her interesting 
Like the bullying incident in the school ,I liked how Sravan understand why she was what she was when she explained it in the home coming episode (I too liked that episode )
All her reaxtions are reasoned later ,I liked the screen where she tried cleaning the name board , it showed helplessness ,her dialogue was at least tum log to samjho
So that she was expecting Sravan to understand but she forgot to explain what she wanted him to understand ...that too when Sravan doesnot value his mom much and suman never really tried explaining that her mom's dignity is of prime importance to her in spite of all that she expects him to understand ...thats part of her characterization ...
And interestingly Sravan did understand and correct his actions 
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@bold- If that is a dig at me and my friends, leave them out of it. I will not tolerate it.They have done nothing.  If not, then ignore, I am sorry.
You are free to post your thoughts and criticism, but frankly speaking, if you call half the fandom 'kids', it not my fault for whatever replies you get.
I am sorry that people have stopped watching this show in your office, to each his own I guess.
Have some patience before lashing out is what I want to say. Give time for the CV's to create some problems for Shravan before "Suman is his pillar of support." 
Give them time to be on "equal terms."
Good night๐Ÿ˜Š

half of the fandom is kids though..๐Ÿคฃ. especially when you spot some senseless snapchat story threads on this forum fangirling over Namik...๐Ÿ˜†  I miss the days when IF topics were meaningful and started hot discussions. Hats off to Angel for this thread because it's bringing up a lot of different POVs. This is a healthy discussion and I don't think anyone is targetting anyone here.. but you definitely are indicating a threat of some sort by saying "I will not tolerate it"  and such. Also, it's plain rude asking 'why is this topic still on'... seriously please respect everyones POV.
fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Actually it's good to see diversity on the forum.  I don't mind if half of the fandom are children. I still gush on actor's pictures and snapchat so I don't see any harm in that.Its good that we have a variety of conversations some mature and some a bit childish and full of fangirling๐Ÿ˜Š
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Actually it's good to see diversity on the forum.  I don't mind if half of the fandom are children. I still gush on actor's pictures and snapchat so I don't see any harm in that.Its good that we have a variety of conversations some mature and some a bit childish and full of fangirling๐Ÿ˜Š

Just as we are accepting of such fangirl posts, others should also be accepting of topics that atypical and critical of the show.. I'm sure CVs reading only learn more from it๐Ÿ˜†
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohabbateinn

Just as we are accepting of such fangirl posts, others should also be accepting of topics that atypical and critical of the show.. I'm sure CVs reading only learn more from it๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah actually there are very few shows these days that has anything to discuss about ,
But I agree with fangirl , Forum is the right place to make fsn girl posts I guess ,not a participant neither a kid but super cool with all posts made here
But restricting to only a certain kind of posts takes away the charm from the forum ,so we can all agree or disagree cordially