Gangaa

I don't know why the CVs.. (Page 2)

nitha IF-Dazzler
nitha
nitha

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush_25

Originally posted by nitha

I don't like the way cvs characterized sagar.
I hate the track.
I don't think sagar is that dumbo.
I want him to be as strong as palash.
Let them make palash stronger, I don't care, but they shouldn't show sagar as idiotic dumbo.

Yahaan... To prove that Palash is kind and smart they are showing Sagar as irrational Baccha that yells at Ganga and fights with her every now and then...and is incapable of taking right decisions!Sleepy

Why did cvs show bonding of saga since childhood.
To get another lead for Ganga?
To make sagar so jealous , and in jealousy situation he can consummate
his marriage to Janvi?
Seriously
Angry

sangu40 Senior Member
sangu40
sangu40

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

I hate the track.
Let them make palash stronger, I don't care, but they shouldn't show sagar as idiotic dumbo.

Yahaan... To prove that Palash is kind and smart they are showing Sagar as irrational Baccha that yells at Ganga and fights with her every now and then...and is incapable of taking right decisions!Sleepy

his marriage to Janvi?
Seriously
Angry

I am siren he will not do it in jealousy. The spoiler stopped at Gangaa getting upset that how he is stooping so low I am keeping my fingers crossed with hope that She will give a big lecture & he will feel bad what he is doing with Her is wrong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nitha

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

I hate the track.

his marriage to Janvi?
Seriously
Angry
Yes.. now a days Sagar looks like new Sagar! He gets mad @ Ganga and disagrees with her all the time!  and if he does "something" in fit of rage and then says... Sorry I'm burning from inside too.. So take me backLOL wat to do? Ganga will say "now u belong to Ja and me with none.. I will always love u..

nitha

nitha IF-Dazzler
nitha
nitha

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

I hate the track.

his marriage to Janvi?
Seriously
Angry

Yes.. now a days Sagar looks like new Sagar! He gets mad @ Ganga and disagrees with her all the time! and if he does "something" in fit of rage and then says... Sorry I'm burning from inside too.. So take me backLOLwat to do? Ganga will say "now u belong to Ja and me with none.. I will always love u..

Story line is gone. I am giving up on this show.
I can't see sagar stoop too low. Next week trps should be worst than this week

Edited by nitha - 18 April 2016 at 9:30pm
charmy11 Senior Member
charmy11
charmy11

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
i love sagar alot...is not this same impulsive nature we saw he fought for ganga on holi ,he was not wrong that  time...how convenient is this,if he use his impulsiveness for gangaa he is correct but he use same for other ,he all of sudden become wrong.

leonjay

leonjay Senior Member
leonjay
leonjay

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

I hate the track.
I don't think cvs made mistake. From childhood itself sagar is always impulsive. It is not dumbness which made him to accept the case. It is his destructive impulsiveness again. He wanted a chance to prove that he is better than Palash to both his father and gangaa, so when he got the chance he jumped on it.  He still needs  to overcome his impulsive nature to become a successful lawyer and to really understanding (not assuming about) others feelings also needed for him to sustain relationship. He is not idiot, but impulsive and still prioritize his POV over others.
Uma2010 Senior Member
Uma2010
Uma2010

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I feel sorry for the character Sagar at this point. There was a point in the show when he was dating a fantastic girl Jhanvi and was in the UK studying law and was all set to work abroad. What a fall for him just because of a woman! Behind every successful and unsuccessful man, there must be a woman Confused
Yes, Ganga will very well be the reason for his resurrection later, but what's the point of dragging a man out of his life, throwing him into a pit and then claiming fame for pulling him out, if at all? LOL

Edited by Uma2010 - 19 April 2016 at 11:36pm

Rush_25

njain16385 Newbie
njain16385
njain16385

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Well Sagar has been an impulsive guy and an emotional unstable guy just from his childhood. Like he wanted G to move ahead in life in flick of second, proposing Jhanvi, doing roka, getting married to Gangaa then Jhanvi show his impulsive decision making. 
Palash is gonna act like a mentor as well as refinery for Sagar who will teach him, what he needs to became in future to be her husband. He will teach him to control his anger, his decision making. And the best way to teach him is to act like dummy boyfriend of G.

The jelousy will force Sagar to be like Palash, because he cannot bear anyone coming close to her, nor getting separated from her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayRush_25

Go to top