Gangaa

I don't know why the CVs..

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
are hell bent on showing Sagar as an impulsive guy, who always does mistakes, 😡 marries wrong girl, partners with wrong company and fights for wrong ppl.. Now he is again going to fight for a pharma company that sells illegal drugs.. obviously he is going to loose the case...🥱
and to top it.. He is going to get jealous and call names to Ganga... 👏  gets rude with the whole family, mistreats the wife thingy...   

How awesome... Cvs want all SaGa fans to not like them together... and give up on them...

I'm sure after all these incidents, Ganga will force herself into liking that Palash guy🥱

Why Sagar Why??? or must I say  why Cvs why????😡

thoughts guyz
Edited by Rush_25 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes they want to show us palash gangaa love story by making palash new male protagonist and sagar villain lol wow great cv all this drama to make sagar antagonist and gangaa fall in love with palash and they will lead a happy married life but what about sagar he will turn antagonist and continue his relation with jhanvi 😡
nanny2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arey  abhi baba they want to show that how Sagar is not Sagar without Gangaa aur spoilers kay kaya hai kabhi tou kuch kehty hain aur kabhi kuch like tha jhanvi Sagar consummation wali baat... And hes doing this cuz har successful man key peaches ek strong woman hoti hai abhi uss ki strong women nahi ayi (Ganga) 
Bridget24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OR..By taking this case recommended by Jhanvi's  father ( who turn out to be a crooked business man)  is the first step to exposing Jhanvi and Palash and Ganga to rescue Sagar.
Rush_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanny2002

Arey  abhi baba they want to show that how Sagar is not Sagar without Gangaa aur spoilers kay kaya hai kabhi tou kuch kehty hain aur kabhi kuch like tha jhanvi Sagar consummation wali baat... And hes doing this cuz har successful man key peaches ek strong woman hoti hai abhi uss ki strong women nahi ayi (Ganga) 

True.. But I don't want Sagar to take it to the point of no return...my worst fear Sagar assuming Ganga loves Palash and try to teach her a lesson by leading life with Ja
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are making sagar act like a complete idiot!

Hopefully there is a point to this nonsense - sagar will come to the realisation that the company is bad and side with Palash and Gangaa

Hopefully as its a drugs company somehow jaanvi and the pills she takes are connected and finally her exposure and leaving the show somehow
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't like the way cvs characterized sagar.
I hate the track.
I don't think sagar is that dumbo.
I want him to be as strong as palash.
Let them make palash stronger, I don't care, but they shouldn't show sagar as idiotic dumbo.
Rush_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitha

I don't like the way cvs characterized sagar.
I hate the track.
I don't think sagar is that dumbo.
I want him to be as strong as palash.
Let them make palash stronger, I don't care, but they shouldn't show sagar as idiotic dumbo.

Yahaan... To prove that Palash is kind and smart they are showing Sagar as irrational Baccha that yells at Ganga and fights with her every now and then...and is incapable of taking right decisions! 🥱
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rush_25

Yahaan... To prove that Palash is kind and smart they are showing Sagar as irrational Baccha that yells at Ganga and fights with her every now and then...and is incapable of taking right decisions!🥱

Why did cvs show bonding of saga since childhood.
To get another lead for Ganga?
To make sagar so jealous , and in jealousy situation he can consummate
his marriage to Janvi?
Seriously
😡
sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nitha

Why did cvs show bonding of saga since childhood.
To get another lead for Ganga?
To make sagar so jealous , and in jealousy situation he can consummate
his marriage to Janvi?
Seriously
😡

I am siren he will not do it in jealousy. The spoiler stopped at Gangaa getting upset that how he is stooping so low I am keeping my fingers crossed with hope that She will give a big lecture & he will feel bad what he is doing with Her is wrong