Dahleez
Dahleez

Aam papad ki dukaan (Page 3)

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
She is munching so much on Aam papad, I crave those while watching

Adarsh is sincerely trying to be Adarsh student! And Appa is hard task master!
Appa thinks Jivan is Adarsh- but Jivan is not Adarsh! At the moment kisi ka Jivan is not Adarsh! Everyone has their own tangles! Siblings know their Jivan ki ulzanein- where as Elders/ parents are completely in blind about how their Jivans are going to face Adarsh chaos! Soon!

Jivan data is sharp! Hope he sees how database here is on wrong mode! Appa is ready but Beti is not! Toh phir data sheet is worthless, no? Hope he gets it. It does seem he has figured out some virus in his beststudent=Damad balance sheet, with 12 day warning. How he reacts- is thing to see!

Liked Jaya's approach today, but just like Ahuja- confused where she will turn!

Little Ms. Freedom gave Mangalsutra back- let's see what she does with ring tomorrow!

Edited by spdp - 18 April 2016 at 6:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hanishank

shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Sadie, I felt fr poor suha...two two times she had to climb those stairs [:-D]...n I feel fr myself that I had to see that two two times in slow mo...
Just coz u said, I watched the epi yaar...I excuse adarsh or jeevan ka bad dancing, kyunki the teacher himself doesn't know how to dance...

hanishank

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
it was a beautiful episode... swadarsh hug was the highlight..Day Dreaming...she is eating aam papad in jet speed , iss halat mein gaya toh it will be huge profit to dukaan walaROFL.. the confidence in adarsh that he can win her and she will say yes, is the hallmark of the epi..Tongue... dance steps were utter boringLOL... and precap... i m still in lala landBlushingDay Dreaming...
hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

I have gut feeling of Jaya, some how  going to make Swa  to end up at Jewellery shop
hoping for best Wink

..Jemimah..

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalz_123

Sadie, I felt fr poor suha...two two times she had to climb those stairs [:-D]...n I feel fr myself that I had to see that two two times in slow mo...
Just coz u said, I watched the epi yaar...I excuse adarsh or jeevan ka bad dancing, kyunki the teacher himself doesn't know how to dance...

ROFL
sloww motion...climbing of stairs LOLLOL
hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

She is munching so much on Aam papad, I crave those while watching

Adarsh is sincerely trying to be Adarsh student! And Appa is hard task master!
Appa thinks Jivan is Adarsh- but Jivan is not Adarsh! At the moment kisi ka Jivan is not Adarsh! Everyone has their own tangles! Siblings know their Jivan ki ulzanein- where as Elders/ parents are completely in blind about how their Jivans are going to face Adarsh chaos! Soon!

Jivan data is sharp! Hope he sees how database here is on wrong mode! Appa is ready but Beti is not! Toh phir data sheet is worthless, no? Hope he gets it. It does seem he has figured out some virus in his beststudent=Damad balance sheet, with 12 day warning. How he reacts- is thing to see!

Liked Jaya's approach today, but just like Ahuja- confused where she will turn!

Little Ms. Freedom gave Mangalsutra back- let's see what she does with ring tomorrow!
so many balance sheets and equations...

good post Clap
VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Yest more than Swa saving Adarsh,the hug or showing concern for him by giving balm.The scene I liked was  SwaDarsh talking with their eyes.That shows how they r connected with each other.When Swa came to call her dad n see saw Adarsh.Adarsh sensed Swa is in tension.He asked with his eyes any tension everything fine.Swa replied back saying everything fine.That scene was so beautifully done.That shows SwaDarsh can read each other face.They have the deep connection with each other.Loved that scene.

Then Adarsh in his mind said why Swa is in so much tension

Edited by VIMAL.M - 19 April 2016 at 7:05am
.Metaphor. IF-Dazzler
.Metaphor.
.Metaphor.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Aapko bhi mubaraka mammi ji!!!
Aapki bete ka engagement ho gayi! 

Pehle balm wali scene:maan mein laddo phuta

Thn height wali scene(pyaar ki takaat as my mamma said):maan mein doosra laddo phuta

N at last precap:Phirse laddo phuta n yeh wali laddo toh meri belly ki size se bhi bra nikla!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index