Aam papad ki dukaan

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Aam papad ki dukaan khatam hone wali hai. Right now Swa eats, breathes, sleeps and worries the aam papad. 😆 ho gaya hai tujhko toh pyaar Swadheenta, lakh karle tu inkaar Swadheenta. 😆 The asking to come late for work, the chupchupke looking at the dance practice and doing everything in her power to make sure Adarsh's pagalpanti chronicles remain a secret from his hitler maa. 😆 And the baam too, such concern, much love. 

Ehsaas toh dheere dheere hone laga hai, izhar baaki hai which will happen in 12 days. (That too in such a suicidal way 😆) 

Yesterday I talked about pyaar ki taakat and today we saw another manifestation of this. Tell me something, did Swa fly up the 1st floor and walked through walls that she reached there before Suha and her mami? 🤣 This was heights of pyaar ki taakat. 😆

I'm loving how Adarsh keeps probing Swa in order to make sure she has that ehsaas pyaar ka. The questions that will lead to ehsaas which will eventually lead to ikraar. These questions and these ehsaas will lead to Swa tatoling her sakht mann. Adarsh is right Ms Ramakrishnan, introspect on this discrepancy in your thoughts and actions. 

@precap - Lo jee ho gayi engagement. Mubarka jee mubarka 🤣

Love,
Sadie! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paridhi7250 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You won't believe I heard this song right before watching the episode!!!! 
Talk about the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon...

Loved Adarsh's questions...

and finally ek pulling wala scene ho gaya... I was waiting ki aisa scene kab hoga...

and ek kal hai! eeeppp! I'm so Excited...
they are gonna get "engaged"... though I have a feeling she'll pull her hand away...

How she got there before Suhasini beats me...

Really... kaise hua?

Can't wait for tomorrow... thought I'll have to watch it day after... exams going on... beh...
teetiana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am awestruck. ❤️
Maine bas do episodes miss kya kiya.. inhone ini jaldi progress kar liya..
I was mad busy since the new years and some work.. I cudnt see a few episodes.. aaj hi shyaam ko.. I came home and Now I saw today's episode.. So cute.. Yup.. You are right.. Ho gaya isko toh pyaar... 😆

Jaya's trying to cover up for her deeds I suppose.

And the precap.. Hayyeee 

I wanted to post today after so many days.. but then I can't write when I am just too sad or just too happy.. Today I am mad happy for I had an awesome day and then we get such an awesome episode 😊

P.S- I missed you all.
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First thing i noticed was Aam papadh has been shifted from a tiny box to a proper plate 😆...convenient enough ! 🤣 Asad is having a solid time pulling her leg 😆 I miss his bonding with Adarsh 

Swa must be knowing short cut to reach the room from other side...so she was quick enough to beat Suh...just a guess 

@ Precap ...I guess he is taking her ring measurement for the D day 😳😆 He must have planned all knowing that Swa will definitely realize her love for him. 😳  

Wishful thinking ...Can we have Swadarsh full hug on the engagement day  Uske baad toh bomb he girne hain 😆
Edited by Manonidz - 8 years ago
Thanks for another speedy post...yup...itnaa jaldi...
I am still dreaming abt the hug SWA gave Adarsh...Adarsh was confused...poor...bechaara...he was having a reality check...he was confused whether it is a dream or reality...but Su thanks ji...SWA hugged Adu bcoz of you...only u can make ur Assistant do this...and asad was really cute today...he teased SWA a lot...bechaari ki poori aaam paapad kaali hone waaali hair...u r right she is eating and breathing with Sam pappad...and precap...wahooo...engagement mubarak to everyone...ab 12 dino mein shaadi bhi hone waaali hai...mubarak ho...mubarakk
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah Sadie...
engagement hogaya...ab main khush

suha climbing stairs two times that to without solid reason...wash basin 🤣
omg...so funny

Sam papad ks dukan...liked SWA and asad

jaya is too good today
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: teetiana

I am awestruck. ❤️

Maine bas do episodes miss kya kiya.. inhone ini jaldi progress kar liya..
I was mad busy since the new years and some work.. I cudnt see a few episodes.. aaj hi shyaam ko.. I came home and Now I saw today's episode.. So cute.. Yup.. You are right.. Ho gaya isko toh pyaar... 😆

Jaya's trying to cover up for her deeds I suppose.

And the precap.. Hayyeee 

I wanted to post today after so many days.. but then I can't write when I am just too sad or just too happy.. Today I am mad happy for I had an awesome day and then we get such an awesome episode 😊

P.S- I missed you all.

Teee, welcome back. I missed you too. I was going to send a PM to you asking you where have you been. 
You can take over writing daily posts from tomorrow as my exam start from 20th and I may not get time. If I so get time I'll surely make a post but I cant make any commitment 😆
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paridhi7250

You won't believe I heard this song right before watching the episode!!!! 

Talk about the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon...

Loved Adarsh's questions...

and finally ek pulling wala scene ho gaya... I was waiting ki aisa scene kab hoga...

and ek kal hai! eeeppp! I'm so Excited...
they are gonna get "engaged"... though I have a feeling she'll pull her hand away...

How she got there before Suhasini beats me...

Really... kaise hua?

Can't wait for tomorrow... thought I'll have to watch it day after... exams going on... beh...

1 pulling scene? You'll get another one tomorrow. Along with zabardasti ki engagement 🤣
Even my exams begin from 20th  I may not be able to make a post but I'll definitely watch the epi 😆
You and I had a telepathy 😆
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonidz

First thing i noticed was Aam papadh has been shifted from a tiny box to a proper plate 😆...convenient enough ! 🤣 Asad is having a solid time pulling her leg 😆 I miss his bonding with Adarsh 

Swa must be knowing short cut to reach the room from other side...so she was quick enough to beat Suh...just a guess 

@ Precap ...I guess he is taking her ring measurement for the D day 😳😆 He must have planned all knowing that Swa will definitely realize her love for him. 😳  

Wishful thinking ...Can we have Swadarsh full hug on the engagement day  Uske baad toh bomb he girne hain 😆

Damn, I didnt notice the shift of the aam papad. Ghar se bedhakal ho gaya 😆
Ya maybe they had a secret entrance 😆
He is definitely taking a ring measurement, but engagement toh engagement hai 😆
Hahaha Swadarsh are gonna turn into hiroshima and nagasaki when Suha drops her bombs on them 😆
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashlok

Thanks for another speedy post...yup...itnaa jaldi...

I am still dreaming abt the hug SWA gave Adarsh...Adarsh was confused...poor...bechaara...he was having a reality check...he was confused whether it is a dream or reality...but Su thanks ji...SWA hugged Adu bcoz of you...only u can make ur Assistant do this...and asad was really cute today...he teased SWA a lot...bechaari ki poori aaam paapad kaali hone waaali hair...u r right she is eating and breathing with Sam pappad...and precap...wahooo...engagement mubarak to everyone...ab 12 dino mein shaadi bhi hone waaali hai...mubarak ho...mubarakk

Aw you are so sweet. Dont thank me for the posts. I love making them 😃
haha yes Adarsh was in a daze. 😆
12 dino main kya hoga woh toh 12 dino main pata chalega 😆