Bridging distances (Page 4)

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artist_Forever

As usual brilliant SammyClap
*taking a bow to CVs*
I got so touched by the last scene! It was overwhelming to see our Shraman show signs of understanding, they have indeed come a long way! If we look at that party scene and this... Its a whole journey!Embarrassed
I am in love with this SLOW cute mature storyline... So soothing and touchyDay Dreaming
Amazed by the direction and scriptBig smile

Wish that this charm goes on forever...

Mil jaane de dil Jo bane,
Ek Duje ke vaasteHeart

WORD, Mahi. 
I just love the baby steps they are taking towards their relationship..the pace is so PERFECT. Each scene just gets better. NiMik are nailing it. The direction & script is top notch, no doubt, not just for the ShraMan scenes, but between the other characters as well. And the title track is so much LOVEEE. I've been playing it on a loop ever since I first heard it in the first week of the show. And I just love how they use it so aptly. 
AHH everything about this show is so so good. I am just left amazed after every episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassion.-Amethyst-.

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Shravan who had the sole intention to break Sumo's pride to pieces once upon a time, did manage to successfully do so yet again, albeit unknowingly and unintentionally, but somehow, he isn't enjoying it this time. He has grown up finally. He has managed to leave behind his angst. The very same Shravan now wants to leave no stone unturned to restore her pride and self respect.

Did I mention how I love the character growth that we witness in EDKV?Star

Edited by Nami.. - 18 April 2016 at 1:46pm

Tina.H.BinKuchKahe.

_AmyChoco_ Goldie
_AmyChoco_
_AmyChoco_

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Well written!! When the promo aired, I actually thought there would be a fair bit of yelling and exchange of angry looks when the incident happens. But oh boy I was in a for a pleasant surprise. Everything was low key yet mann ki baat got expressed. There was no need to scream to get their point across. Shravan was so happy that he eradicated her probs..n the next moment it hits him what she had actually wanted all this time. That was just perfect.

Ur title though apt for Shraman, I felt it applicable to the other members too.

When mami says to Sumo that she doesn't hate her...and that Sumo would still be very much a part of their life...I felt it to b genuine. Yeah..she might b rude and everything but Mami is never one to sugarcoat esp towards Sumo. So that dialogue was (for me) heartfelt. And they never talked abt buying two houses and the family splitting n living separately. However foolish (and selfish) their motice was, it was always staying together!!

Oh..how could I forget Ramnath - Shravan convo. A healthy conversation ..some wise words..encouragement..definitely brought them together.

Lol..so I see some not liking Khosla. But the actor is doing a very good job. Keeps me hooked anyway. Even guglu LOL All in all a good epi

Edited by _AmyChoco_ - 18 April 2016 at 3:38pm

Onie...BinKuchKahe.

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

Thank u for writing this 
It's beautiful how their relationship is growing 
And I love watching it
I don't understand how some are saying the track is boring 

They are not taking time to understand the episode 

These people prob just want baseless romance like other shows. But its not about romance. Its about story  im sure when cvs get to their love track it will be built beautifully and something extraordinary. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Onie...

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Copying from another post. 
 I didnt like yesterday's episode, particularly more so when it was such an action-packed filled scenes. There was a jarring effect to the execution of the scenes barring only once when Mami requested everyone to put aside 25 lacs each for Sumo's wedding.
 I felt it was an irrelevant episode. 
Even before Shravan, the hero, is a top-shot lawyer we have him to be an emotional person and his emotions, his monologues were never there at all. (please do not mention the ball throwing scene and the conversation he had with his dad). That felt for me mechanical.
The interaction was fast-paced and both Khosla and Shravan acted like a dream (he even looked like oneWink
But, I felt it there was still some underlying plan... but it turned out to be nought...Ouch 
But, the worst was no one in the episode spoke about the fact that Shravan gave 6 crores to Khosla.. this didnt hurt Sumo's pride??? I remember the scene when she felt so badly used by our hero when he paid 3 lacs. And this is crores. She could only think about her mother?Confused
Lets forget Sumo for a second, what about Mami, Nanu or other members of the family.. no one even made a passing comment on it. He was simply their lawyer and what if even he was a family friend... nobody would pay 6 crorers from their own pocket!!
It was a badly executed scene, poor editing and poor screenplay for me.
But, a special word of appreciation for Namik... he was brilliantClap
And also, Khosla was good.
The park scene actually reduced all the intensity we have seen build up between Sumo and Shravan. I couldn't relate to Sumo at all and also, not to Shravan. Here, was a man who had once gone 10 years in pain, in humiliation and deep loneliness. why? Because he felt someone had not acted morally right, someone was in principles wrong. 
How could he think that 6 crores could have would have been morally correct in the eyes of Sumo  and more particularly, Nanu?
Btw, I do not think Khosla scenes or episode is a boring track. For me its a must, if something has to be shown of Sumo's past, her parents... her self-respect would just get a new found dimension.
And Khosla himself is a good actor.
Only thing as a viewer i felt both Shravan and Sumo acted morally inappropriately. And that park scene was I felt rushed.. the underlying tension (passionate and sexual) between them was missing. I felt blank (though again i felt Shravan did a better job than Suman).
Ah! well lets hope next episode will be a better oneSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Onie...JJKKLEchoesofpassionBinKuchKahe.

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Onie...

I loved this episode. And I don't think this track has been dragged too much. It's not like they've been showing the same thing everyday. If you notice every episode has a twist. Also this track has brought ShraMan closure..,

About the ShraMan scene today, I LOVED how Sumo didn't misundersatand Shravan completely. She knew he had good intentions and he just wanted to get the house back. Her mother's name getting stuck b/w this was more like a consequence of how the situation was handled. And Sumo did walk away today but it was not from HIM. She just wanted to walk away from that very moment of being hurt. Again I LOVED how Shravan understood that. This is a great progression in their relationship.

-Onie

Completely completely agree! I LOVE THE PACE of the show. Its PERFECT. I love how, slowly they are carving out Shramans dynamic and relationship. How they are slowly growing so close to each other emotionally and not in any superficial way. I love how they are maturing and understanding each other. I know people want romance. But you cant just jump to baseless romance. Theres a story that needs to be shown first. Story and character development matters over everything. And I know that with the way the script is being handled that when we do get to their romance in a fitting track, it will be out of this world. For me I like to see the discovery of each other, the falling for each other, that phase cuz that builds the niche of the relationship. If that is skipped then the whole relationship is going to look weak. I love how I can relate to them, how I can FEEL their connection and thats a big thing. So I am perfectly happy with this track. As so much is progressing and so much is being explored. 

Onie...BinKuchKahe.

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by surochitadutta

This show is something else... They are showing each n every nuance of human being and it's relationship so well.. It's so easy to connect with all the characters including Mami Ji... Now I understood why Sumo said everyone in the Tiwari Villa tried to make her happy after her parents demise... When this dialogue was said I was skeptical about Mami Ji but today I understood that Sumo was right... Kudos to the writing team for making this show so so real n relatable... 

As far as Suman N Shravan are concerned each were right in their own place... Breaking down like this on Friday shattered Shravan's heart.. Only thing he could think was that he can't let her accept defeat.. He can't let her break down like this... He can't let her lose n to make her happy or at least to give her peace he took this decision of paying off the money himself impulsively... In that emotional condition he acted recklessly without giving a 2nd thought... Emotions took over his rationality or maybe to some extent it was rational also.. Saving the house became utmost important to him... In that moment he forgot about clearing off her mother name... Thank God he is human... N I wish I could get him... 

Suman was also right from her own POV... She was not upset because he paid off the money but was upset that he didn't think about her Mother's name... N it was quite justified also... As a daughter even I would have reacted the same way... 

How beautiful n poignant the scene was... So true how far they have come together... Unknown to them they have again become each other's best friend... Yes Sumo went away from him but only to be bridged by both Shravan n Sumo...Going away of Sumo today signified how soon they will meet again n that time to stay with each other forever... 

ClapClap you said everything that I was thinking! Theyre both right and justified. You cant blame neither of them. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Onie...

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

@indranigupta
I see where you are coming from. I think most of us that loved the episode, loved it for the exact reasons you disliked itLOL

1. I don't think this is the first instance where Shravan's monologues have not been there. Post ShraMan's visit to Sumo's older house, the show has clearly sped up. I really wished there was 1 episode post that where there would be some thehrav.. remember how post the humiliation there was an episode with ShraMan reflecting & Nanu/Pushkar guiding them? I felt that was necessary here but the CVs never gave us that. Since that whole incident, if you noticed, Shravan's monologues have not been there at all. At least yesterday, the ball scene gave us some 'insight' into what's going on in his mind. Yes Shravan is an emotional person, but I think as a lawyer he doesn't just want to help Nanu/Suman, there is a certain ego about it too - his need to win. And IMO that makes sense, given the profession he's in. And that reflected in the way he flared up when Ramnath asked if he could take over the case. He couldn't just have set up a law firm on his own without being ambitious. 

2. Underlying plan? Honestly I thought so too & when this didn't turn out to be the case, I wasn't too disappointed. Because anyway the court scenes in this show have been plain dumb & totally unreal, so I didn't expect much. I just appreciate the CVs for showing Shravan doing some case-related work, at least that looks real. 

3. The money hurt her pride. No doubt about it. And most of us acknowledge it, rather what we found beautiful was that even though it hurt her pride, she attempted to understand his noble intentions. And that is why it was more about her mother's name, rather than Shravan giving the money. AND THAT IS DEVELOPMENT IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP...showing clearly how far they have come. IMO the park scene was a beautiful continuation to their ending scene on Friday's episode. It didn't reduce the intensity at all. It was intense in a very underplayed way, in the way they were hurting for each other. The problem as Shravan himself partly stated was that he took his father's words too literally & misunderstood them.. he wanted to win the case so bad, that he didn't think straight. Again very unlawyer-like, but very Shravan-like IMO. The family's reactions didn't shock me, because they've always been greedy like that. Look at the way they always try to butter Shravan up whenever he comes. When Mami had no qualms in taking the 3 lakhs from Suman in front of Shravan (though its a different thing & she didn't know the money was from Shravan but Suman, too, is her daughter like she herself stated then why take the money from her).. clearly for them its the money that matters, not the source. I won't talk about Nanu's reaction, because if I am not wrong, Nanu's reactions were totally omitted so maybe he'll react in today's episode. 

I am so sorry this reply turned out longer than I expected. But yeah just trying to make you see our POVSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Onie...indraniguptaJJKKLMrsOmkaraOberoiEchoesofpassion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index