India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Bridging distances (Page 3)

puba IF-Dazzler
puba
puba

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Even though the show is a love story about Shravan and Suman...the supporting actors also play a huge part in moving the story along! And this show has some very talented actors! Today...I was enjoying Avtaar Gill and googlu's acting a whole lot! For sure the Shraman scene was beautifully done...but what really caught my attention was Khosla and Shravan's interaction. Such superlative acting across the board and I must mention...the dialogs were great...witty and funny and absolutely entertaining! I for one don't think this track is being dragged...maybe because I am too engrossed in watching these people act so wonderfully! 

Edited by puba - 18 April 2016 at 12:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indraniguptashalz_123BinKuchKahe.

...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Nice post.Embarrassed

The last scene was lovely and when the title track came on I could feel my heart breaking just like Shravan's. In fact whenever I listen to the title track while thinking of ShraMan's history and relationship, I can feel my heart squeezing itself from all the emotions.LOL

Also, the fact that they have now reached a point in their relationship where they can both just casually hang out in the park at night was really significant. Especially considering how p*ssed Sumo was with Shravan's formality just last week at his office.LOL So much development in their relationship in just the past 2 weeks!Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalz_123BinKuchKahe.

shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Samridhi, lovely post. I loved the epi myself.. This show is not a typical love story whr hero heroine trip n fall n stare all the time. I m tired of all those shows really. I want substance n that is what I get here in EdKV. 
Suman didn't shout, blame or anything. She was disappointed. Doesn't she have the right to be upset? Is she only supposed to jump with joy n kiss fr giving the money. Mind u I totally get Shravan. It's so hard for you to see someone you love hurt so badly n hence we think of the easiest way to solve it. He is not at fault. Then again she is also not at fault. Yes her .on had taken loads of loans from n number of ppl...but for her family to believe that her mom took loan in lieu of her parental home, jeopardizing her sibling's part is what is of concern here. There is a slight difference, which mostly ppl r missing. Let's not ridicule her self respect, when that is the only thing that held her high thru our her life. Y is it expected just becoz shravan has the money, sumo shud be okay with his giving that. 

I would refuse to take even 100 rupees if it is not mine.. 

Has Suman, instead of listening to him, just went n blamed him, shouted at him fr throwing money around, it wud have been different. But she asked, she was disappointed .I think we shud allow that. Last scene, I just wanted to go n hug both of them...

Thank u fr the post

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rummykuban_chauBinKuchKahe.

WinniethePooh. Senior Member
WinniethePooh.
WinniethePooh.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

HUGS for this post. You said it all. Shravan and Suman have come so far.. just them being able to have a conversation alone, without any arguments, in a quiet park was beautiful. Loved the touch the CVs added with Shravan mentioning that it hasn't changed..it was their childhood sport.
And i love that line you said in the post - they were hurting today but not each other, rather for each other. SO TRUE!!
Damn I have an unhealthy attachment to this show.. and to think of it, its not even been 2 months since this show started. Hope the makers maintain the beauty of this show. Everything right from the characters, to the music ( did i mention how i love that they use the title track, and that too so aptly not like all the time, but at the right time) to the story, to the direction is top notch.
Hats off. And please write your posts daily. Lately you don't write after each episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

an_chauBinKuchKahe.

-Shilpaa- IF-Dazzler
-Shilpaa-
-Shilpaa-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written,Sammy..  as always..
I don't  know  why anyone would find this track boring.
For me, without this track Shravan  and Sumo would never have got a chance to reconnect and rediscover. Shravan would never have got to see that part of suman that she hides well behind her Sumo self.And sumo  would never have been  able to move past the farewell fiasco.
For all we know, Shravan would have been back in London if Khosla didn't make an entry at the time he did...
We owe all those beautiful Shraman scenes up  until today, to this single track..
And I'll always love this track for that..

Again, thanks for this beautiful post SammyClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BinKuchKahe.

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
sorry double post.

Edited by dakshaavi - 18 April 2016 at 12:58pm
dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Very well said Sam...
their bonding growing stronger by each passing day ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BinKuchKahe.

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppinss

The track is good.   But needs to pick up speed. End of the day we watch edkv for shraman and want lollipop scenes between hero and heroine.

But recently is been more and more of khosla.

I actually think the pace is pretty good. If this show moves any faster, people will think its gonna endLOL
Personally I am enjoying Khosla & Avtar Gill's portrayal of Khosla. The scene between Khosla & Shravan today was really entertaining IMO.

Edited by prc_fan1 - 18 April 2016 at 1:30pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index