Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Bridging distances (Page 2)

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --fero--

Thanks Sammy for the beautiful summary of episode. Yet to watch the episode. But after reading this, seems we got one more beautiful episode today. Kudos to CVs. So far they impressed us with the interesting twist and turns and ya not to forget the realistic touch.

Sammy thank youHug

My pleasure, FeroSmile
YES WATCH THE EPISODE. I LOVED IT!
And get well soonHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manan_fab5_ky2

crazy_vaish IF-Dazzler
crazy_vaish
crazy_vaish

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
AmazingClapClapClap. Isse zyada aur kuch nahi keh sakti main. The park scene was out of the world. And Suman walking away from Shravan while he looks on is so so so so beautiful

BinKuchKahe.

mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Great post Sammy... I agree the epi was very good.. Don't we see here that each episode surpasses the last one... 
The park scene in this one was breathtaking.. Crisp and clear emotions of ShraMan were evident... Both are amazing actors.. And the storyline, the.plot, the script.. All great

BinKuchKahe.

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
The track is good.   But needs to pick up speed. End of the day we watch edkv for shraman and want lollipop scenes between hero and heroine.

But recently is been more and more of khosla.

Edited by poppinss - 18 April 2016 at 12:00pm

ShaitaanKiKhala

an_chau IF-Dazzler
an_chau
an_chau

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
this is beautifully written and absolutely on point!!! Clap
Today, Sumo's Thank You hurt Shravan a lot more than when she had physically pushed him away that night when he came to warn her about Verma...
Love the angst... Whew... 

Edited by an_chau - 18 April 2016 at 12:08pm

BinKuchKahe.

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
nice post Sam...

suman walking away with ek duje title track in the bg...that light ...the park...
best fit to the entire scene

BinKuchKahe.

Onie... Goldie
Onie...
Onie...

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I loved this episode. And I don't think this track has been dragged too much. It's not like they've been showing the same thing everyday. If you notice every episode has a twist. Also this track has brought ShraMan closure..,

About the ShraMan scene today, I LOVED how Sumo didn't misundersatand Shravan completely. She knew he had good intentions and he just wanted to get the house back. Her mother's name getting stuck b/w this was more like a consequence of how the situation was handled. And Sumo did walk away today but it was not from HIM. She just wanted to walk away from that very moment of being hurt. Again I LOVED how Shravan understood that. This is a great progression in their relationship.

-Onie

Edited by Onie... - 18 April 2016 at 12:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shalz_123EchoesofpassionBinKuchKahe.

surochitadutta Senior Member
surochitadutta
surochitadutta

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
This show is something else... They are showing each n every nuance of human being and it's relationship so well.. It's so easy to connect with all the characters including Mami Ji... Now I understood why Sumo said everyone in the Tiwari Villa tried to make her happy after her parents demise... When this dialogue was said I was skeptical about Mami Ji but today I understood that Sumo was right... Kudos to the writing team for making this show so so real n relatable... 

As far as Suman N Shravan are concerned each were right in their own place... Breaking down like this on Friday shattered Shravan's heart.. Only thing he could think was that he can't let her accept defeat.. He can't let her break down like this... He can't let her lose n to make her happy or at least to give her peace he took this decision of paying off the money himself impulsively... In that emotional condition he acted recklessly without giving a 2nd thought... Emotions took over his rationality or maybe to some extent it was rational also.. Saving the house became utmost important to him... In that moment he forgot about clearing off her mother name... Thank God he is human... N I wish I could get him... 

Suman was also right from her own POV... She was not upset because he paid off the money but was upset that he didn't think about her Mother's name... N it was quite justified also... As a daughter even I would have reacted the same way... 

How beautiful n poignant the scene was... So true how far they have come together... Unknown to them they have again become each other's best friend... Yes Sumo went away from him but only to be bridged by both Shravan n Sumo...Going away of Sumo today signified how soon they will meet again n that time to stay with each other forever... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shalz_123EchoesofpassionBinKuchKahe.Kavila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index