BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Hats off CVs. EDKV does angst & character development, like no other show. JUST WOW. Today's episode/ShraMan's scene was so so beautiful & poignant. Words fail me. How far have these two come. From the 'move on' to the 'bhagoda' to all the hurt they caused each other through their taunts & actions, to finally listening to each other, & understanding each other. Both of them sitting in the park, at night, & just talking was lovely.

Yes, what Shravan did hurt her self-respect. But she's not the same Suman who simply passed her judgement & shut him out. NO. Just like how she apologized immediately after pushing him away on Friday's episode, she did the same today. She listened to him, understood his noble intentions, said her piece & walked away. Same for Shravan. He understood her POV & where she was coming from. Putting all his inhibitons aside, he held her hand, & stopped her with a heartfelt apology. 

They really play off each other so so well. Its a relationship of equals, in the truest sense. Both of them are hurt, but despite that, they understand each other's heart & look out for each other, more than themselves. It hurt Suman to walk out on him like that, & it hurt Shravan to see her walk away like that with the painful 'thank you'. They are no longer oblivious to each other's hurt & neither are they being ignorant about it.
The shot of Suman walking away, with Shravan looking on was so so beautiful. 

And special mention for that dialogue which went something like aise mamlon mein irradein nahin natija maine rakhta hai.. such an apt dialogue for their relationship. They never intended to hurt each other, but always ended up hurting each other. She has walked away today, but as the show title suggests, "Mil Jaate Hai Dil Jo Bane.. Ek Duje Ke Vaaste", so worry not people, this is just the start of their journey to becoming one❤️
She might have walked away, but I saw today's episode as one where they have clearly come closer than before, rather than far apart, because they were hurting for each other, & not hurting each other.

And I loved the humane side Manju demonstrated today. Even if for her own selfish reasons, it is clear that she's not a bad person. Yes she may not love Suman like her own daughter, but she never hated Suman. 

Lovely episode CVs. I am absolutely loving this track.

Cheers,
Samridhi
Edited by prc_fan1 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u for writing this 
It's beautiful how their relationship is growing 
And I love watching it
I don't understand how some are saying the track is boring 

They are not taking time to understand the episode 
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏
beautiful sam and yes what a direction dude but yaar why cant they just hug tight 😭

kab tak and akhir kaha tak they will hurt each other

DID HOW MANY TIME??😭
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannu100

👏

beautiful sam and yes what a direction dude but yaar why cant they just hug tight 😭

kab tak and akhir kaha tak they will hurt each other

DID HOW MANY TIME??😭

Mannu, there's a difference. They didn't hurt each other today, they were hurting for each other.
And also we can't have a hug everyday na..😆
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Sammy for the beautiful summary of episode. Yet to watch the episode. But after reading this, seems we got one more beautiful episode today. Kudos to CVs. So far they impressed us with the interesting twist and turns and ya not to forget the realistic touch.

Sammy thank you🤗
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Mannu, there's a difference. They didn't hurt each other today, they were hurting for each other.
And also we can't have a hug everyday na..😆

😊hmmm..
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: OmaRamdass

Thank u for writing this 

It's beautiful how their relationship is growing 
And I love watching it
I don't understand how some are saying the track is boring 

They are not taking time to understand the episode 

To each his own, really.

I am personally loving this track because it isn't just kuch bhi ainvayi.. 
With this track, we're getting to see
1. Suman's back story (her parents angle)
2. Suman's vulnerabilities are explored
3. Shravan's profession & skills are being put to use
4. Development of ShraMan's relationship
5. And Suman's family dynamics with mama/mami, chacha/chachi being explored (rather than just subtle hints we got)

This track has actually been incorporated into the story in such a refreshing, logical way.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
As usual brilliant Sammy👏
*taking a bow to CVs*
I got so touched by the last scene! It was overwhelming to see our Shraman show signs of understanding, they have indeed come a long way! If we look at that party scene and this... Its a whole journey!😳
I am in love with this SLOW cute mature storyline... So soothing and touchy
Amazed by the direction and script😃

Wish that this charm goes on forever...

Mil jaane de dil Jo bane,
Ek Duje ke vaaste❤️
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --fero--

Thanks Sammy for the beautiful summary of episode. Yet to watch the episode. But after reading this, seems we got one more beautiful episode today. Kudos to CVs. So far they impressed us with the interesting twist and turns and ya not to forget the realistic touch.

Sammy thank you🤗

My pleasure, Fero😊
YES WATCH THE EPISODE. I LOVED IT!
And get well soon🤗
Ishfying thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing👏👏👏. Isse zyada aur kuch nahi keh sakti main. The park scene was out of the world. And Suman walking away from Shravan while he looks on is so so so so beautiful