Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Loving this show all over again (Page 2)

--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I think my signature is sufficient evidence of how much I love such emotional bondingDay DreamingLOL
This track does well for me if we get consistent dose of Twinj,I don't mind such scenes at all,them taking care of each otherDay Dreaming

I loved Yuvraj today hahhaha he is such a cutie especially when he showed Anita his pocket for the jail number that infact he was no 134ROFL

Puri duniya mein se I mean Yuvraj aur Kunj ka blood group same hai!Wow what a coincidenceROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pulika-WalkThatWay-teddyyyareeba_blossom

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I totally agree Ian I enjoyed today's episode, waiting for Areeba to interpret those numbers, and yes you're right, life is a journey and in that journey we experience, good times and bad times, all in a way to make that journey interesting and worthwhile. How boring would it be if everyday was the same, I am also excited to see how the upcoming track plays out I think it will be interesting to watch.
Duumps IF-Rockerz
Duumps
Duumps

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
TwiNJ are awesome.
TEI doing fine .
Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

I think the show is going fine. The Deevika thing was a little rushed but overall I think the show has been okayish since beginning and still maintains that. 

They always mistreat and romanticize pain and medical conditions on the show and it's definitely insensitive and wrong but that's how it is and to bring change in that, we need social reform in our societies. 

I think the track is fine and i'm glad you're liking it too.

yeah areeba it was rushed but acting was on point

Thanx for comment
im excited
pulika Groupbie
pulika
pulika

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
the track is sad but I think it will add more intense emotional scenes for Twinj. it is going very good so far
Sidmin are brilliant in portraying such dramatic scenes.

I loved how Yuvi was saying to Anita that she does not care for him and wear the designer clothes, eat 5 star hotel khana. idk why but i felt like he was blaming her for his condition, maybe he somehow feels inside that it is his mother who put him into her own war with Leela which resulted in his own war with Twinkle. 

I am also wating for Areeba's analysis. really i like your thoughts
-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

One thing I made myself understand and coincide with the fact of acceptance..of Yuvi as the blood donor..I can sense from reactions that many despise this angle, but I've been looking at it differently..I'm actually glad that Yuvi is the donor..him being the donor will make the emotional quotient between Twinkle and Kunj quite high, it will bring out the passion..angst..anger..possessiveness and care within Kunj as his sole concern Twinkle will be in trouble, and for Twinkle she will be all about fighting to save her love

This is such a perfect blend of combination..I just hope the creatives don't disappoint, if they continue to show such emotional scenes as witnessed today we are in for such a beautiful ride..the dynamics of Kunj and Twinkles relationship are going to be explored with such meaning throughout this track..and I for one can't wait to be seated and watch this intensity ride take off

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Natasha--

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
As much as I love the light-hearted scenes between Twinj, there's just something about their intense and emotional ones that wows me over every time. After watching the episode just now, I think I'm going to like where the show is going. If we get another scene like Kunj's breakdown after the Manohar video leak, I swear I will be the happiest bundle of feels on Earth. I still get goosebumps just thinking about that scene Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunacc--Natasha--

Go to top