Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Lol I know tell me about it!πŸ˜†I guess the hubby and I are going to have to talk about this tonight!πŸ˜†

Btw...totally unrelated but I've made a start to one of the vms you requested...hoping to post tonight if not tomorrow!πŸ˜ƒ

Lmfao I really truly love how TEI has inspired you to have this important convo with your hubby. And then people say soaps are a waste of time 🀣

Also I know Areeba requested them, BUT I AM EQUALLY EXCITED YAY!
teddyyy thumbnail
Guys this is a really really stupid question but would my blood group me on my birth certificate LMFAO I REALLY WANNA KNOW NOW πŸ˜†
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Teddy...exactly! At least I can say the show taught me SOMETHING!🀣 even if it is to have a talk with the hubby regarding his blood group! Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't know himself!πŸ˜†

Aww thanks Teds!πŸ€— That's enough motivation for me to complete it! Will let you know once I do!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: teddyyy

Guys this is a really really stupid question but would my blood group me on my birth certificate LMFAO I REALLY WANNA KNOW NOW πŸ˜†

No it wouldn'tπŸ˜†
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

LOL Teddy next time you visit for your annual, ask the doctor. It's usually on your blood reports. 

Sumi, YAYYY THANKS OMG SO EXCITED!! 
_Nik_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
May be they never discussed about blood groups.

but its so weird Twinkle's husband n her ex share same blood group 🀣
teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

@Teddy...exactly! At least I can say the show taught me SOMETHING!🀣even if it is to have a talk with the hubby regarding his blood group! Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't know himself!πŸ˜†

Aww thanks Teds!πŸ€—That's enough motivation for me to complete it! Will let you know once I do!

Lmao we all are so hopeless omg. And yay so happy I was able to do that, I love your VMS πŸ˜ƒ
teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

LOL Teddy next time you visit for your annual, ask the doctor. It's usually on your blood reports.

Sumi, YAYYY THANKS OMG SO EXCITED!!

Funny cause a few months ago I went to the doc for an ear infection, doc saw something on my neck and guessed thyroid problem, I HAD 11 TUBE THINGIES OF BLOOD taken from me and I missed that golden opportunity to ask but thank you lmao maybe my mom has a copy @ home!!
--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I solemnly swear that I know my blood group and my family's tooπŸ˜ƒ
Because we all have the sameπŸ˜†

Coming back to the topic, they probably never discussed about it,we never talk about blood groups in our normal conversations so that is why Twinkle doesn't,agar yeh issue nhi hota toh usey Kunj ka blood group bhi nhi pta chaltaπŸ˜‰
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: teddyyy

Lol this is bad because I don't even know MY OWN blood group OMG.

lol i should know but omg i need to know now