Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Sumo is a Strict Principal and shravan too inocent to blame student

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Angryok i understand 
sumo is right from every aspect...what shravan did was wrong but that doesnt mean sumo will behave like that no maater what

sumo really knows how to dance shravan on her tune literally...Ouch

This girl...

i am glad shravan is a real character with a flaw i just loving it kardi galti usney ab dekhooo kaise us glati ko sudharta hai like a good boy...

BTWWW NAMIKDay Dreamingthe last shotttBlushingoh my gosh he looks exactly like a small inocent boy who got scolded and hurt very badly..

WHY SUMO WHY WHY WHY...Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Darshansaini29jassu7skamaniTINAMONIMohabbateinnSneha.ko

Mohabbateinn IF-Sizzlerz
Mohabbateinn
Mohabbateinn

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
LOL    Shravan saved the day..by hook or by crook.  Just wait how Sumo will fall in his arms when he corrects his mistake, and also that KhoslaCensored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Darshansaini29TINAMONIKavila

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannu100

Angryok i understand 
sumo is right from every aspect...what shravan did was wrong but that doesnt mean sumo will behave like that no maater what

This girl...

i am glad shravan is a real character with a flaw i just loving it kardi galti usney ab dekhooo kaise us glati ko sudharta hai like a good boy...

BTWWW NAMIKDay Dreamingthe last shotttBlushingoh my gosh he looks exactly like a small inocent boy who got scolded and hurt very badly..

@bold :completely disagree...
Think at sumo's place...it was obvious for her to react in that way..completely natural reaction.,
Who girl  would accept that her mother is at fault when she is not...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

Mohabbateinn IF-Sizzlerz
Mohabbateinn
Mohabbateinn

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zindgidilse

Angryok i understand 

This girl...

Think at sumo's place...it was obvious for her to react in that way..completely natural reaction.,

agreed.. but given the huge time constraint -- self-respect one side, and your saving the damn ancestral house one side.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIKavila

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Angryok i understand 

This girl...

i know that sumo was right in every aspect but dude why cant see just keep her self respect aside for a minute in that crises ...in crfises people behave more maturely but sumo oh god..Shocked

TINAMONI

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Angryok i understand 

This girl...

i know that sumo was right in every aspect but dude why cant see just keep her self respect aside for a minute in that crises ...in crfises people behave more maturely but sumo oh god..Shocked
it was about her mother being true or not...
It was not about her self respect...she didn't mention her self respect there.,she mentioned that her mother had been proved guilty..

And about behaving maturely.,she did behave maturely.,coz she has listened shravan's side of story why he did that when he was justifying his action..
If she would not hv behave maturely then she would hsve never listened  his side of story.

Edited by zindgidilse - 18 April 2016 at 11:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIspnfanKavila

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Angryok i understand 

This girl...

it was about her mother being true or not...
It was not about her self respect...she didn't mention her self respect there.,she mentioned that her mother had been proved guilty..

hmmm lets see what next is store..

TINAMONI

sheeluneelu Goldie
sheeluneelu
sheeluneelu

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Shravan ka tarika galat tha he cares fr her so much bt way is nt right... feeling vry sad fr suman I like her so much

TINAMONI

Go to top