Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Boring track (Page 2)

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged
LOLlike seriously
this track is far beeter than atma ,chudail dayan...LOVE triangle,,sasa bahu dramaaa ...and what not 

Thank u sony for always spare us from that types of torchers...highly appreciableClap

But yay speed is needed badly.its geeting slow no sped is needed immediately.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIManan_fab5_ky2

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
It was not at all boring episode,.
Sometimes u need a base to improve the story for future track ..so same is happening here.,khosla's track is the base for setting up a platform for shraman relationship.,and it has started.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nxaaTINAMONImizzundaztudKavilaManan_fab5_ky2

simran1303 Goldie
simran1303
simran1303

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I don't know why many people didn't liked today's episode...In fact I loved it...and it is not at all dragged...It shows progress in their relationship. ...best thing was that it showed hero with his flaws rather than showing him always right which happens in all serials. ...I just loved the way he hold her hand...The hurt on his face box he knows he has done wrong box now he knows what her parents means to her...and now he knowes that he needs to fight this case to clear her mom name...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nxaapotterginnyTINAMONImizzundaztudspnfanKavilaManan_fab5_ky2

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tunasnah

Shavan lawer mode ?...well I m more interested in shravan other modes rather than him standing In courtroom and suman crying for her mother ka samban.
Shravan is a.lawyer.that too a clever one and its.interesting to see... Sumo is an orphan and loves her mother alot and.she knows.her.mother.is innocent and its her duty to clear her name... 
Edkv is a very simple and subtle show.. It is not gonna have leads dancing and romancing in the rain or the heroin's dupatta flying away... So if you are expecting masala and hot scenes I dont thonk edkv is.gonna.Offer that...
With this track shraman got to know each othrr better and reinvested their.friendship... Shravan who called sumo selfish before the track now throw away 6cr.just like that so that she could get her house... That is a huge transition...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONImizzundaztudKavila

puba IF-Dazzler
puba
puba

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I actually loved today's episode! Avtaar Gill's and googlu's acting was superlative! Their dialogs are so cunning...but it actually makes you laugh! Namik was also great today...really liked his acting! 

Though...ye Shravan 6 cr laya kaha se? Yeh baat janne me mujhe bohot interest hai! 

Waiting for all the drama to unfold! Loving the show! 

Edited by puba - 18 April 2016 at 12:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Ok this topic is closed ...I thanks all for contributing .
Chaits_04 IF-Dazzler
Chaits_04
Chaits_04

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran1303

I don't know why many people didn't liked today's episode...In fact I loved it...and it is not at all dragged...It shows progress in their relationship. ...best thing was that it showed hero with his flaws rather than showing him always right which happens in all serials. ...I just loved the way he hold her hand...The hurt on his face box he knows he has done wrong box now he knows what her parents means to her...and now he knowes that he needs to fight this case to clear her mom name...

Yes... Shravan just wanted Sumo to come out of this, So he wanted to settle the matter once and for all...  It is now that he realised, for Sumo it is not just saving the house but also clear her moms name.

Now he will fight it out...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puba

I actually loved today's episode! Avtaar Gill's and googlu's acting was superlative! Their dialogs are so cunning...but it actually makes you laugh! Namik was also great today...really liked his acting! 

Though...ye Shravan 6 cr laya kaha se? Yeh baat janne me mujhe bohot interest hai! 

Waiting for all the drama to unfold! Loving the show! 
He is super rich and.has a law firm.in London... 6cr is an amount he cpuld get back in months or max an year... For sumo 6cr is like 6rupees for him...

Go to top