Posted: 8 years ago
I don't know why many people didn't liked today's episode...In fact I loved it...and it is not at all dragged...It shows progress in their relationship. ...best thing was that it showed hero with his flaws rather than showing him always right which happens in all serials. ...I just loved the way he hold her hand...The hurt on his face box he knows he has done wrong box now he knows what her parents means to her...and now he knowes that he needs to fight this case to clear her mom name...
Originally posted by Tunasnah

Shavan lawer mode ?...well I m more interested in shravan other modes rather than him standing In courtroom and suman crying for her mother ka samban.
Shravan is a.lawyer.that too a clever one and its.interesting to see... Sumo is an orphan and loves her mother alot and.she knows.her.mother.is innocent and its her duty to clear her name... 
Edkv is a very simple and subtle show.. It is not gonna have leads dancing and romancing in the rain or the heroin's dupatta flying away... So if you are expecting masala and hot scenes I dont thonk edkv is.gonna.Offer that...
With this track shraman got to know each othrr better and reinvested their.friendship... Shravan who called sumo selfish before the track now throw away 6cr.just like that so that she could get her house... That is a huge transition...
I actually loved today's episode! Avtaar Gill's and googlu's acting was superlative! Their dialogs are so cunning...but it actually makes you laugh! Namik was also great today...really liked his acting! 

Though...ye Shravan 6 cr laya kaha se? Yeh baat janne me mujhe bohot interest hai! 

Waiting for all the drama to unfold! Loving the show! 
Edited by puba - 8 years ago
Ok this topic is closed ...I thanks all for contributing .
Originally posted by simran1303

I don't know why many people didn't liked today's episode...In fact I loved it...and it is not at all dragged...It shows progress in their relationship. ...best thing was that it showed hero with his flaws rather than showing him always right which happens in all serials. ...I just loved the way he hold her hand...The hurt on his face box he knows he has done wrong box now he knows what her parents means to her...and now he knowes that he needs to fight this case to clear her mom name...

Yes... Shravan just wanted Sumo to come out of this, So he wanted to settle the matter once and for all...  It is now that he realised, for Sumo it is not just saving the house but also clear her moms name.

Now he will fight it out...
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by puba

I actually loved today's episode! Avtaar Gill's and googlu's acting was superlative! Their dialogs are so cunning...but it actually makes you laugh! Namik was also great today...really liked his acting! 

Though...ye Shravan 6 cr laya kaha se? Yeh baat janne me mujhe bohot interest hai! 

Waiting for all the drama to unfold! Loving the show! 
He is super rich and.has a law firm.in London... 6cr is an amount he cpuld get back in months or max an year... For sumo 6cr is like 6rupees for him...
It wasn't boring actually..its just that we want to see more of shraman's romance n not family drama..bas isliye thora boring lag raha hai..
Unlike other shows, i am glad they're not gonna drag it for months n months!!🤢

The one whose playing the role of khosla..is a very good actor. I have actually started loving his scenes. Even today shravan and khosla scene was soo funny..i was actually laughing to his replies😆
Woh tiwari bangla se nahi tiwari ki poti suman se pyaar karta hai..bahot gehri mohabbat hai dono mein🤣
Banda intelligent hai😉Edited by Jessicarh - 7 years ago
Beg to differ, I think CVs plan the epis beautifully... They balance it will a 5 minute ShraMan scene to rest of the jazz to bring about a diff flavour... As we all know,too much sweet gives us diabetes 😆
Originally posted by mizzundaztud

Beg to differ, I think CVs plan the epis beautifully... They balance it will a 5 minute ShraMan scene to rest of the jazz to bring about a diff flavour... As we all know,too much sweet gives us diabetes 😆

Hahahhaha🤣🤣 true that :p