Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

how long will they show suhani like this? (Page 6)

verma.nisha151 IF-Dazzler
verma.nisha151
verma.nisha151

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
guys,I watch this show only for my angel Rajshri. and Rajshri ke liye hamesha hi dekhungi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhni

taanisingh023 Senior Member
taanisingh023
taanisingh023

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
@sandiab...i completely agreee vid ur opinion on rajjo's luks... She shid tc of it as an actress coz anehw aftr ssel ends, she vil obviously try fa sum new shw as her main focus of life is her job at presemt...n obviously tey wud  ask her to lose weit oly then tey will cast her fa lead role... So i badly need her to strt workin on her fig frm nw...
AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Lol u sandi n zainy..ap log just awesome hai.. n if cvs are of the idea to copy yhm they have to give a pair for suhani like ishita has mani..remaining they copied as it is..
Sahil looks sickening n bh looks like wide assortment of people.he acts only with raj n yuvan..SomRaj looks like they attend funeral..n yesterday scene where he says krishna too is my daughter n i love her as i love my kid he looked gravely n just dictated the dialogues..Some kind if emotion chiye na

Zainy21

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drummedup

Suhani is a very stubborn, rigid person. Even if you point out her flaws, she'll say a sorry but will never learn her lessons. 

I am amazed to read that Suhani is pining over her husband instead of carrying the guilt of what her stubbornness her brought upon her. Even at this point she hasn't realized what exactly triggered this whole scenario, right? The emotion which weakened her to not see reality and support a stranger like Sajan.

Yuvraj! He is indirectly responsible for this condition too. Time and again he saw Suhani go through shit in that house. She fought for herself alright but all that fighting alone made her a terribly prejudiced, opinionated person when it comes to someone pointing a finger at person's physical appearance. Had he managed to help her get over it by standing by her when she needed it, this wouldn't have happened! She still wouldn't have been so insecure ad touchy about criticism towards looks!

But, both of them remained BLIND to the main issue here and again made wrong choices. Suhani succumbed to her soft spot hence the over-stressing on looks now and Yuvraj as usual blind to reality!!! He has no business blaming Suhani alone for the tragedy they faced! 

Nobody is seeing/addressing the real point as always!!! All the beating around bush with SomRaj/Su's independence etc won't do anything and is pointless!
Missed u DU..Bang on post..These two dumbos would never learn anything from their life..suhani has become rude n changed her mindset that beauty n complexion matters n that idiot has no business rather blaming her ..They never want to face real scenario

As for suhani she is a despo n she will accept him as he smiles..
Totally a crapfest n a copy if mohabbatein

Zainy21

Zainy21 IF-Dazzler
Zainy21
Zainy21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeylime

Originally posted by Zainy21

Originally posted by drummedup

@Zainy: Somu, kids, SomRaj marriage etc etc are mindless additions right now. What will more people do in a story of two stupid people who refuse to face reality and learn from their mistakes? You can clearly see what their issues are but they see everything under sun but the real deal... it gets annoying, really.Specially when creatives themselves turn a blind eye to it and go doing some timepass with no rhyme or reason.

Zainy, I'm quite surprised you are back at this point of time in storyLOLFound free time at bad time?LOL

ROFLI've got bad timingLOL

You guys are too funny LOLLOLI always decide to quit this show and stop watching it for 2 weeks and come back for more stupidityROFLROFL

Same ROFL
Zainy21 IF-Dazzler
Zainy21
Zainy21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anita_m

Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by sandiab

How hard is it to bring in a new guy for Suhani? Even if it is just temporary. I mean how many times has Yuvraj been so ever loved by more than one girl Ouch Angry
its becoming shameful watching dogRaj and his happy family while Suhani pines away like that thinking about him every moment whilst he looks happy. Really some1 send Sahil a msg and tell him to stop looking so happy with snaky. Only gona watch till Raj's bday then I will quit. This show is intolerable and making me mad

Sandi that comment about sending sahil message to stop looking happy with snaky made me die laughing ROFL

Rajshri is the only reason I watch this show now.
Snakey please go to hell, where you belong.
lol its true. He is ecstatic not to be working with Rajshri and it is showing abit to much lol. And who else would we be watching for? I am not impressed with the Sahil with his acting or the way the cvs are showing him. Not much thought has been put into how his character would be post leap. Its like they gave him a new wardrobe, a ready made family and nothing else was thought about for him. No offence meant bt he aint nothing without Rajshri. Getting actual screen time and looking like a 2nd lead. That stiff neck ahem would do a better job them him. The acting is good though but u needed something more than good acting for this role.

Well, in that case, the actor will learn soon enough how great a contribution Rajshri has been to his success. She will do fine without him. He, sadly, looks half the actor without her.

Exactly

Missed you Anita Heart

Edited by Zainy21 - 19 April 2016 at 1:33am
Zainy21 IF-Dazzler
Zainy21
Zainy21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AgnesFan

Lol u sandi n zainy..ap log just awesome hai.. n if cvs are of the idea to copy yhm they have to give a pair for suhani like ishita has mani..remaining they copied as it is..
Sahil looks sickening n bh looks like wide assortment of people.he acts only with raj n yuvan..SomRaj looks like they attend funeral..n yesterday scene where he says krishna too is my daughter n i love her as i love my kid he looked gravely n just dictated the dialogues..Some kind if emotion chiye na

Thank you LOL Heart

Yeah exactly. If they are gonna copy YHM then they might as well copy every aspect of it, like how Ishita has Mani too look after her. They could have brought back Rohan for goodness sakes, even if he was just as a friend.

Go to top