Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

how long will they show suhani like this? (Page 5)

drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

@Zainy: Somu, kids, SomRaj marriage etc etc are mindless additions right now.  What will more people do in a story of two stupid people who refuse to face reality and learn from their mistakes? You can clearly see what their issues are but they see everything under sun but the real deal... it gets annoying, really.Specially when creatives themselves turn a blind eye to it and go doing some timepass with no rhyme or reason.

Zainy, I'm quite surprised you are back at this point of time in storyLOL Found free time at bad time?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeylimeZainy21

Zainy21 IF-Dazzler
Zainy21
Zainy21

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drummedup

@Zainy: Somu, kids, SomRaj marriage etc etc are mindless additions right now.  What will more people do in a story of two stupid people who refuse to face reality and learn from their mistakes? You can clearly see what their issues are but they see everything under sun but the real deal... it gets annoying, really.Specially when creatives themselves turn a blind eye to it and go doing some timepass with no rhyme or reason.

Zainy, I'm quite surprised you are back at this point of time in storyLOL Found free time at bad time?LOL

ROFL I've got bad timing LOL

honeylimedrummedup

anita_m IF-Dazzler
anita_m
anita_m

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Sad, angry, hurt, thinking of the husband that never loved her. Its boring now. If they gona just show her like that. And yuvraj with his happy family and they gona drag the track that way. Then its no use coz 3/4 episodes it can be enjoyed after that its just repetitive and boring. Just make them meet already if this is what the cvs wana show. Suhani pining over her patidev. I bet if he spat on her when he kicked her out she would take him back happily. She already looks like if yuvraj comes to her and smiles she will take him back. Desperate will always be desperate. Shameless woman. Needs to get a life

Agree, agree, agree, especially @ bold. All that shit about changed mindset, all humbug. She's the same old loser with him. Suhani makes Yuvraj the winner. If she actually kicked his rear, she would look less pathetic. No sympathy for her.

Zainy, great to see you.

Originally posted by drummed up

Suhani is a very stubborn, rigid person. Even if you point out her flaws, she'll say a sorry but will never learn her lessons. 

I am amazed to read that Suhani is pining over her husband instead of carrying the guilt of what her stubbornness her brought upon her. Even at this point she hasn't realized what exactly triggered this whole scenario, right? The emotion which weakened her to not see reality and support a stranger like Sajan.

Yuvraj! He is indirectly responsible for this condition too. Time and again he saw Suhani go through shit in that house. She fought for herself alright but all that fighting alone made her a terribly prejudiced, opinionated person when it comes to someone pointing a finger at person's physical appearance. Had he managed to help her get over it by standing by her when she needed it, this wouldn't have happened! She still wouldn't have been so insecure ad touchy about criticism towards looks!

But, both of them remained BLIND to the main issue here and again made wrong choices. Suhani succumbed to her soft spot hence the over-stressing on looks now and Yuvraj as usual blind to reality!!! He has no business blaming Suhani alone for the tragedy they faced! 

Nobody is seeing/addressing the real point as always!!! All the beating around bush with SomRaj/Su's independence etc won't do anything and is pointless!

I totally agree, of course. Suhani has screwed up constantly and learnt nothing. And Mr Marry Me was no better, giving in time and time again instead of putting his foot down and demanding she pay heed. Always for the easy way, Yuvraj. Bark at Suhani if things go wrong, even if it's not her fault, but don't take the trouble to fix anything, close your eyes to anything that may interfere with your mental peace. And when in doubt, get married.

Suhani's independence, whatever, is the biggest eyewash, as we'd suspected. Where is the independence? Running a company or being rude proves only that you can run a company and be as nasty as your ex. No growth, no depth, just a makeover that I find uh-huh at best. How like the cvs to depend on superficials to show the supposed change.

NO issues have ever been addressed on this frikking loser of a show. From colourism to prejudice, from molestation to abuse, there has not been any real attempt to do more than create drama, raise BP through endless victories of the villains, and to pacify Yu-Su fans by throwing enough crumbs to keep them quiet.

Edited by anita_m - 18 April 2016 at 7:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeylimedrummedupZainy21

honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zainy21

How hard is it to bring in a new guy for Suhani? Even if it is just temporary. I mean how many times has Yuvraj been so ever loved by more than one girl Ouch Angry
its becoming shameful watching dogRaj and his happy family while Suhani pines away like that thinking about him every moment whilst he looks happy. Really some1 send Sahil a msg and tell him to stop looking so happy with snaky. Only gona watch till Raj's bday then I will quit. This show is intolerable and making me mad

Sandi that comment about sending sahil message to stop looking happy with snaky made me die laughing ROFL

Rajshri is the only reason I watch this show now.
Snakey please go to hell, where you belong.
lol its true. He is ecstatic not to be working with Rajshri and it is showing abit to much lol. And who else would we be watching for? I am not impressed with the Sahil with his acting or the way the cvs are showing him. Not much thought has been put into how his character would be post leap. Its like they gave him a new wardrobe, a ready made family and nothing else was thought about for him. No offence meant bt he aint nothing without Rajshri. Getting actual screen time and looking like a 2nd lead. That stiff neck ahem would do a better job them him. The acting is good though but u needed something more than good acting for this role.

@BOLD - I completely agree. I always found him very unprofessional. He has openly declared so many times in interviews they are not great friends, they don't talk with each other etc. I don't know how many of you read his recent FB post about India Forums. Within hours it was pulled off from the admins. He had mentioned something like this.. " I repeat to every one here, I do NOT read India Forums or any other posts there, we have a a personal life after our show so stop asking me to do it"..I found it extremely rude and very unprofessional. There was an outrage about his post..One of our members replied to his post too. And after that, just to calm everyone down, he invited for his mehndi. I don't live in India, even if I were, I would never ever go..I don't want fake love over all his fans..

Edited by honeylime - 18 April 2016 at 6:57pm

drummedupZainy21

honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Suhani is a very stubborn, rigid person. Even if you point out her flaws, she'll say a sorry but will never learn her lessons. 

I am amazed to read that Suhani is pining over her husband instead of carrying the guilt of what her stubbornness her brought upon her. Even at this point she hasn't realized what exactly triggered this whole scenario, right? The emotion which weakened her to not see reality and support a stranger like Sajan.

Yuvraj! He is indirectly responsible for this condition too. Time and again he saw Suhani go through shit in that house. She fought for herself alright but all that fighting alone made her a terribly prejudiced, opinionated person when it comes to someone pointing a finger at person's physical appearance. Had he managed to help her get over it by standing by her when she needed it, this wouldn't have happened! She still wouldn't have been so insecure ad touchy about criticism towards looks!

But, both of them remained BLIND to the main issue here and again made wrong choices. Suhani succumbed to her soft spot hence the over-stressing on looks now and Yuvraj as usual blind to reality!!! He has no business blaming Suhani alone for the tragedy they faced! 

Nobody is seeing/addressing the real point as always!!! All the beating around bush with SomRaj/Su's independence etc won't do anything and is pointless!

Missed your posts DU Embarrassed 100% very well said Clap Suhani has always been this way the entire time. Never ever analyzes her mistakes, always tries to resolve problems and most times interfere. But never figure out that she might have done something wrong. This show is losing its essence completely and don't think the CVs even realize it LOLLOL

Edited by honeylime - 18 April 2016 at 7:07pm

drummedupZainy21

honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

ROFL I've got bad timing LOL

You guys are too funny LOLLOL I always decide to quit this show and stop watching it for 2 weeks and come back for more stupidity ROFL ROFL 

drummedupZainy21

anita_m IF-Dazzler
anita_m
anita_m

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

How hard is it to bring in a new guy for Suhani? Even if it is just temporary. I mean how many times has Yuvraj been so ever loved by more than one girl Ouch Angry
its becoming shameful watching dogRaj and his happy family while Suhani pines away like that thinking about him every moment whilst he looks happy. Really some1 send Sahil a msg and tell him to stop looking so happy with snaky. Only gona watch till Raj's bday then I will quit. This show is intolerable and making me mad

Sandi that comment about sending sahil message to stop looking happy with snaky made me die laughing ROFL

lol its true. He is ecstatic not to be working with Rajshri and it is showing abit to much lol. And who else would we be watching for? I am not impressed with the Sahil with his acting or the way the cvs are showing him. Not much thought has been put into how his character would be post leap. Its like they gave him a new wardrobe, a ready made family and nothing else was thought about for him. No offence meant bt he aint nothing without Rajshri. Getting actual screen time and looking like a 2nd lead. That stiff neck ahem would do a better job them him. The acting is good though but u needed something more than good acting for this role.

Well, in that case, the actor will learn soon enough how great a contribution Rajshri has been to his success. She will do fine without him. He, sadly, looks half the actor without her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeylimedrummedupZainy21

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anita_m

Well, in that case, the actor will learn soon enough how great a contribution Rajshri has been to his success. She will do fine without him. He, sadly, looks half the actor without her.

Agree...

Go to top