Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

how long will they show suhani like this? (Page 4)

Zainy21 IF-Dazzler
Zainy21
Zainy21

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetyanu

Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Originally posted by Zainy21

[QUOTE=sweetyanu] Zainy do u think...yuvi loves her...he is hppy with somu

I think he loves Suhani, but this idiot is flooding himself with fake happiness with Snakey. Anu, I have hated Snake for the longest time now. LOL so I have no problem blaming her for everything

No hate to Neha. Just her annoying character

Guys yuvaani is missing now.look all we hv doublt whether yuvi loves su or not at this stage. LOL really disgusting.
We r assuming he loves her but no such scene to show yuvraaj love suhaani in the show.

Ph ka new show flop ho

N if yuvi not lov suhani...den we r stupid
[/QUOTE

Yea I agree. I am hoping their new show is a flop.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMad

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Zainy do u think...yuvi loves her...he is hppy with somu

I think he loves Suhani, but this idiot is flooding himself with fake happiness with Snakey. Anu, I have hated Snake for the longest time now. LOL so I have no problem blaming her for everything

Guys yuvaani is missing now.look all we hv doublt whether yuvi loves su or not at this stage. LOL really disgusting.
We r assuming he loves her but no such scene to show yuvraaj really love suhaani.

I swear, if their first meeting after six years isn't filled with pain and passion for Yuvraj's side, then I will personally bash his head in.

Don't expect zainy bcoz cvs r not interested to show yuvraaj's pain for suhaani. Now I don't hv any expectation.
sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Becoj of us...ssel itna hit hoa he...ph ne to hamari kya khud ke Serial ki repect nhi ki kabhi...
Why dey r showing somraj...learn from raman...yhm...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaniForLife90YuvaaniMaddrummedupZainy21

Zainy21 IF-Dazzler
Zainy21
Zainy21

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Zainy do u think...yuvi loves her...he is hppy with somu

We r assuming he loves her but no such scene to show yuvraaj really love suhaani.

I swear, if their first meeting after six years isn't filled with pain and passion for Yuvraj's side, then I will personally bash his head in.

Don't expect zainy bcoz cvs r not interested to show yuvraaj's pain for suhaani. Now I don't hv any expectation.

Why can't their be different creatives for this show?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaniForLife90YuvaaniMad

taanisingh023 Senior Member
taanisingh023
taanisingh023

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Sahil is such a moody guy vich shws in his actg mosy of d tym... God wen oly he vil change n becum maturef frst of all... He has to learn a lot frm senior actors n also rajshri... I was so busy d whole day n jus an hr ago reachd hme frm wrk n felt soo sleepy... Evn den managed to watch d shw despite being tired... N wat i got to watch was d crappy 21 mins epi filled vid yuvi love fa somu rani n their eye cntact n somu fallg fa yuvi all ova again... Dis shw has becum xtremely borim now n sad thg is dat i hav more inclination towardd ssel dan ane oder serial... No  yuvani meetg n no love frm yuvi towards suhani n no new hero... Trp vil reach below 0.5... Lol... Cngrats cvs... N also want rajjo dhi to reduce lil bit of weit... She was drop dead gorgeous durin 2015  new yr party in vich she wore blak saree vid beautiful hairstyle n proper makeup... N she lukd lean im dat... Few of ma frds who watch ssel tell dat sahil has becum evn more lean nw n maintainim his physique bt rajshri has becum more fat... I felt bad hearg such cmmnts... Hope she reduces lil bit n becums lik hw she was in  2015 new yr party
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
@taani I agree on your comment on sahil and rajshri. Sahil has lost a lot of weight I hadn't watched for a very long time and too me he looked abit sick when I saw him again. Bt as his screen time increased with neha he is looking very healthy now and handsome and lean he has the perfect built only 1 thing wrong is I wish he would get rid of his chest hair. If his acting wasn't so repulsive I would ask every1 to be shameless on my behalf and ask him to get rid of it. And as for Raj I agree she needs to start taking care of her health, face and weight. The pimples on her face is very distracting when u watching her. And let me not even start with the weight that fluctuates every day. 1 day fat next day thin, sometime certain angles make her look thin. Really if she carries on like this I will think she has an eating disorder. We all know that she is working really hard bt still look after your face which is your number 1 asset in this industry and your weight as well. I heard if u add on a little weight it shows twice the weight on tv. If she is series about being an actress she should be aware of this. Any any actress looks awful with too much weight on not only her. Do u watch kasam the lead who I once loved I cnt stand now. She looks awful, old and pregnant and a total mismatch for my gorgeous lead guy. I would have liked her if she had an ouch of Rajshri's talent bt she doesn't. After this show ends Raj better go on a serious weight loss program. Lose all that weight on her face as well. And my friend called her that awful looking lead and as for yuvraj none of my friends seem to like him lol

Edited by sandiab - 18 April 2016 at 1:30pm
drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Suhani is a very stubborn, rigid person. Even if you point out her flaws, she'll say a sorry but will never learn her lessons. 

I am amazed to read that Suhani is pining over her husband instead of carrying the guilt of what her stubbornness her brought upon her. Even at this point she hasn't realized what exactly triggered this whole scenario, right? The emotion which weakened her to not see reality and support a stranger like Sajan.

Yuvraj! He is indirectly responsible for this condition too. Time and again he saw Suhani go through shit in that house. She fought for herself alright but all that fighting alone made her a terribly prejudiced, opinionated person when it comes to someone pointing a finger at person's physical appearance. Had he managed to help her get over it by standing by her when she needed it, this wouldn't have happened! She still wouldn't have been so insecure ad touchy about criticism towards looks!

But, both of them remained BLIND to the main issue here and again made wrong choices. Suhani succumbed to her soft spot hence the over-stressing on looks now and Yuvraj as usual blind to reality!!! He has no business blaming Suhani alone for the tragedy they faced! 

Nobody is seeing/addressing the real point as always!!! All the beating around bush with SomRaj/Su's independence etc won't do anything and is pointless!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeylimeZainy21

Zainy21 IF-Dazzler
Zainy21
Zainy21

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drummedup

Suhani is a very stubborn, rigid person. Even if you point out her flaws, she'll say a sorry but will never learn her lessons. 

I am amazed to read that Suhani is pining over her husband instead of carrying the guilt of what her stubbornness her brought upon her. Even at this point she hasn't realized what exactly triggered this whole scenario, right? The emotion which weakened her to not see reality and support a stranger like Sajan.

Yuvraj! He is indirectly responsible for this condition too. Time and again he saw Suhani go through shit in that house. She fought for herself alright but all that fighting alone made her a terribly prejudiced, opinionated person when it comes to someone pointing a finger at person's physical appearance. Had he managed to help her get over it by standing by her when she needed it, this wouldn't have happened! She still wouldn't have been so insecure ad touchy about criticism towards looks!

But, both of them remained BLIND to the main issue here and again made wrong choices. Suhani succumbed to her soft spot hence the over-stressing on looks now and Yuvraj as usual blind to reality!!! He has no business blaming Suhani alone for the tragedy they faced! 

Nobody is seeing/addressing the real point as always!!! All the beating around bush with SomRaj/Su's independence etc won't do anything and is pointless!

Agree 100% Du. 

I cant even talk about BimboRaj right now. He really doesn't understand how lucky he is to have someone like Suhani, who puts up with all his BS. Any normal girl would've been done ages ago! Soumu has just ruined mood completely along with that Yuvaani kid.

Missed your posts Du!!Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drummedup

Go to top