Krishnadasi

India-Forums

Krishnadasi
Krishnadasi

Krishnadasi EDT#11~18/04/2016 to 22/04/2016 (Page 29)

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CharmGal

Originally posted by shravanfan

Originally posted by ssbn_siddhi

This PavitraAngryAngryNow to even I am shipping for Shashwat-TulsiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
Chimaji-Pavitra can just get lost..Angry

When the truth come out, Shaswat and Tulsi can co-parent Aradhya, that way she will get the best of two parents. An ideal mother and father
lol.. and pavitra and chimma will parent Aryan... wow Aryan will be the most adarsh son then.

Lol well of course both Shashwat and Tusli can co parent Aara, the reason I have said my previous statement because Aradhya so badly wished to have a father and when she met Chamji, she was disappointed - he didn't live up to her expectations. Yet I am sure her real father would and would appreciate her efforts into making all those cards. She would want to give them to him if she had known he was her father. Hope she doesn't burn those cards. I got emotional thinking about the turmoil Aradhya is going through when we, viewers, know differently.

Looking forward to see what happen next

@bold: Yep even I wish she doesn't. And I am really looking forward to see a beautiful bond between Shashwat and Aru just like the one he shares with Gayu..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77_Sapphire_shravanfansoniadutta

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manny136

Chimaji just used shashwat to break it off with tulsi, i think he got some big opportunity   if it meant leaving tulsi he did tht. What a selfish guy, i really dont want aaru having to bond with him when she can be bonding with her real dad shashwat. When the whole truth comes out i want aryan to blast him so much, imagine how aryan is gonna feel when he finds out tulsi is his mom and what she went through. He already as aarus friendfeels so bad for themcant imagine whathe will go through when he finds out this is his life.

Yeah CVs are intelligent. They revealed only half truth to the viewers. Very interested to know what is Chimaji's side of story. Though nothing can justify his behaviour.Ouch Hats off to Tulsi yaar.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sapphire_

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Guys today's epi had such brilliant performances that it is difficult to chose one. But a special mention to Kumu-Rao scene. I just loved Uday ji mimicking Kumu.. It was hilarious. I was in fits of laughter..ROFL These two are simply awesome..LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-_Sapphire_

_Sapphire_ IF-Dazzler
_Sapphire_
_Sapphire_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shravanfan

This PavitraAngryAngryNow to even I am shipping for Shashwat-TulsiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
Chimaji-Pavitra can just get lost..Angry

When the truth come out, Shaswat and Tulsi can co-parent Aradhya, that way she will get the best of two parents. An ideal mother and father
lol.. and pavitra and chimma will parent Aryan... wow Aryan will be the most adarsh son then.

Lol well of course both Shashwat and Tusli can co parent Aara, the reason I have said my previous statement because Aradhya so badly wished to have a father and when she met Chamji, she was disappointed - he didn't live up to her expectations. Yet I am sure her real father would and would appreciate her efforts into making all those cards. She would want to give them to him if she had known he was her father. Hope she doesn't burn those cards. I got emotional thinking about the turmoil Aradhya is going through when we, viewers, know differently.

Looking forward to see what happen next

@bold: Yep even I wish she doesn't. And I am really looking forward to see a beautiful bond between Shashwat and Aru just like the one he shares with Gayu..Embarrassed

Look like we are waiting for long overdue reunion between a father and daugther, hope the CVs will match up to our expectations when it happen Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbn_siddhi

_Sapphire_ IF-Dazzler
_Sapphire_
_Sapphire_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Overall it's was a great episode,

Aradhya was so emotional and Tulsi was brillant today. Aryan was good too when he stopped his mother from hurting Aradhya even further

Have to say Chimaji did disappointed me, was hoping to see a father in him but couldn't. Both Aryan and Aradhya don't deserve him at all. Tusli deserve a much better husband than that Chimma

Edited by CharmGal - 20 April 2016 at 1:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbn_siddhi-GrilledCheese-Rozy77soniadutta

Divineluster IF-Addictz
Divineluster
Divineluster

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:48am | IP Logged
guys dis voot app s not working for me now Angry Cry
pranati16 Goldie
pranati16
pranati16

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:32am | IP Logged