Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
uff i so much like .Aara injection scene.. it was so cute.
soniadutta thumbnail
Best dialogue of todays episode 
Already do foot ki dinasaur ho ,injection nahin lagaogi toh chuhiya ban jaaogi ...rofl 
Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys🤗
Totally missed whole 1st half hr then watched only panchayat scene..that too a small part😆

Anyone describe AaRa scene yaar😭
soniadutta thumbnail
Aryan took Aradhya in hospital and was so concerned for her 
They played BG 
Kyunki tum hi ho meri zindagi ..

Then there was injection scene where Aradhya didn't want to inject 
Aryan was running behind her to catch ...tha was actually cute scenes 
And aryam dialogues was so hillarious 
Aisa sirf AaRa hi jar sakte hai 
And aryan was happy to left chipkali in jungle 
Edited by soniadutta - 8 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shravanfan

how... pavitra giving saswat's hair... not aryan... then how will she exchange.

See, Naku gave Shashwat's hair, right?

Now, the doctor has three samples. First, Aaru's, second, Chimaji's and third Shashwat. Right? Also no one knows about Shashwat's hair being also given. So ppl think that Doctor has only Aaru and Chimaji's samples.

Kumu will exchange Chimaji's sample with Shashwat's. We know that Aaru is Shashwat and Pavitra's daughter. So Aaru's and Shashwat's DNA will match but everyone will think that the samples were Aaru's and Chimaji's. This will prove that Aaru is PVR's granddaughter and Kumu exchanged the babies TO US ie the audience. But, except Kumu, no one will know that she exchanged the DNA samples. Also, no one knows that Pavitra gave Shashwat's hair to the doctor. Kumu knows that Chimaji's sample will match only Aryan's coz Aryan is Chimaji's and Tulsi's child. So no need of giving Aryan's sample when Shashwat's sample is already there,  waiting for Kumu to exchange. 

Samja😆anyways that's my take. A rather long one too😉
manikarnika78 thumbnail
So truth revealed finally dat kumudini swapped children,quite interesting, and i think shashwat knows dis or not otherwise y did he defend tulsi and once he told aryan ki wen u wil know truth it wil disappoint yu, it's mere imagination, guess other view is it can happen dat aryan wil know dis reality and dats why he will reject aaradhya, so that kumudinis revenge plan wil not get successful, wat do you say guys
soniadutta thumbnail
No idea  about it and I don't think Aryan will gets to know about kumu revenge plan so soon ...and it's still not confirmed whether Aryan ditching Aradhya is true or not  Edited by soniadutta - 8 years ago
manikarnika78 thumbnail
It will be more interesting if aryan alone wil know this realiry,track will be mazedar den,nd one wild imagination dat aryan wil reject aradhya coz of tgis reason, y will he reject saying devdasi daughter if samples wil match with chima keemaEdited by manikarnika78 - 8 years ago
ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys!! Excited for tonight's epi?? Do u think there will be any AaRa scenes tonight??😳
soniadutta thumbnail
I wish we get atleast one