Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan Suhaag Raat- Pros & Cons- STRICTLY FUN POST! (Page 9)

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

Shruti pehele buri khabar ko lipta doon fir acchi cheese ka PM karungi...ok buri khabar is that line in Tm article Dead
Urrgh Soumi that was so DeadDead

well somedays ago bhabi baraat leke gayi thi to devar ji is utaoring karz by doing this for her as he ruined it after their mrg ROFL

OH GOD yes!!!! So true- now both are even and wah wah Ramji jodi kya banayi- bhaiya aur bhabhi ko- now this song is playing in my head LOL

UNRES
well shruti what a post yaar i am laughing like mad throughout...ROFL
as u knw its der aaye durust aaye...ya its indeed a roller coaster ride wala day for us and i am still in doubt whether they did it or nt.
bechara kab se tarsing to do romance wd her bt ladki kabhi bhag jaati he to kabhi gudgudi kar deti heLOL

Thanks Soumi LOL Glad you liked it!! Haan, finally my Sanskaar gets his chance!!! Yayyy!!

Finally jake swara sachme sanskar ke upar hogi ab Embarrassed 

Embarrassed

Well ur 7 & 8 no prose are bang on man!!!!!
I jst want this tym swara pls cmplete ur dis mission wd full dedication.LOL

She will she will!!! LOL It's a SwaSan mission na! 

but i jst wanna gv a small suggestion to swasan ki odomos laga lena macchr kat lenge to open terrace pe.

LOLLOLLOL

Soumi

Replied in blue  and emos Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Shru great post Tongue
These debates r always great fun and can run to pages, i remember anothr epic debate for another show that ran into hunreds of pages, but oh wat fun...

I was not to bohered either way...i didnt want the SR to happen when they got married because of circumstances, and they wud have overshadowed the act..and this is swasan, they deserve the best..but now things r fine there is only so long u cannot show a SR between a happily married couple b4 it looks odd and weird as to y have they not connsumated...so timing fits here..

LOLLOL i was more afraid they wud show bhang in holi, drunk swasan and SR happened but one or neither remembered...i was saved that torture because swaragini did not celebrate holi like normal serials they bypassed it...so all is well..

Kangan ka kissa has to b rehashed..cause if kangan ka kissa did not happen then consummation ka kissa wudnt b happening yet either LOLLOL there s a direct correlation between his frustration and blowing a gasket LOLLOL

Wat i want and wat the cvs deign to give and then wat the editors in there infinite non wisdom cut out is yet to b seen AngryAngry..hope they do justice to the chemistry and potential that swasan have..

I need to c how they show this...terrace at night sounds very romantic and beautiful and different compared to other shows and others sr but first thing that came to mind can any one c..they r on a terrace after all LOLLOLLOL and anyone can also walk in..or up there...unless laksh puts up do not disturb..but then i wudnt put it pat pari in her current frame of mind...very jealous she is LOL

Next time they can fight on purpose so they can make up in such a satisfyying manner Wink or sanskaar can just pick a fight and swara will get the point and vise versa LOLLOL

I am hoping they show swasan uninterrupted, not cut up among horrible kitchen politics that has one again put me of the show DeadDead...

ROFLROFL c laksh is only doing wat he messed up in the fist place...

I am also excited to c wat song they chose to accompany this historic moment...

Cons

ROFLROFL well consumption is done so tecnically viable..g

I have given up on the thought of serials keeping this moment private...they always know when its been done and always know when it hasnt been done...serial ka asool...im taking it as if this had been their marriage date then the room wud b decorated and the families wud assume SR had happened..i stay sane that way..

Yes pari bak bak bakwas next morning is a dampner...but wont affect subsequent performance im sure Wink..it wud have been great to get a relaxed start to the next morning for swasan...

Edited by sarra0 - 18 April 2016 at 2:58pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5.FairyDust.LoveSonu2408The.Lannistertiny15-Swetha-

Nupur_5 Goldie
Nupur_5
Nupur_5

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Shru, absolutely LOVED your post! It's always a delight to read your post!
Agree with your every pros & cons!
You have said (Ofcourse more beautifully, as I'm very bad at expressing my point) everything what I intended to say & almost what I was saying since yesterday's mistaken hit scene!
Sanskaar's anger or frustration was NOT just about some silly bangles, he was frustrated with so many little things which became too much for him! And he was sexually frustrated!
And I really think it's high time for them to take their relationship on another level which is actually due for them as they being a couple madly in love with each other & married too!

I'm really hoping something really extraordinary given their epic love confessions, date & proposal, their epic sindhoor marriage! And top of that I'm counting on Gautam Hegde, And ofcourse the obvious chemistry between SwaSan played by VaHe, who have the power to send us in heaven with their mere presence!
Just imagine what will happen if CVs & editors don't show their louuu on us & handle it beautifully!
Oh my imaginations!

Given the natural characteristics of MM-Wasis & SwaSan bedroom which is like a platform (Which you correctly pointed), I also prefer terrace!
Plz no disturbance!

Shru nice post & I'm still laughing!
Love you for this :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve.FairyDust.The.Lannistertiny15-Swetha-

Saba1982 Newbie
Saba1982
Saba1982

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
What an apt post! Clap
Just one more thing for the people freaking about the post - "consumption" doom, there is hope people - it is called "conjugal bliss"! And also do I dare mention the other C-word! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharif_lafungi

_InDreamWorld_ Senior Member
_InDreamWorld_
_InDreamWorld_

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Shru  nice postLOL
sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootiefrootie11

Originally posted by sharif_lafungi

damn...subah se my mind is getting roasted coz of thinking so much...not used to u know...I rarely use my precious brain LOL
anyways.. heya shruti... Hug
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Hey AkankshaHug
</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">I was just about to log off and saw this and am soglad as it's made me laugh so much and feel all happy- thank you!! Am liking our recent chats!!! Hope will get tocontinue!</font>

what a fanf**kingtastic(my aurocorrect in place of my fav word gave me this " can ducking tax fix" LOL ) post girl...

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Awww thank you dearieEmbarrassed
</font>
starting from pros...
OK I was one of them who wanted sex to be delayed... (it's that only na...or we can say kaamdev gave their blessings to this lovable couple LOL )

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">KaamdevLOLLOL- the blessings here seem to be courtesy of RagLak which brings the wrong sorts of imagery so ooops- I'll retract from here asap</font>

but now m fine with it as long as execution is proper...yes I was wondering kahi rs dsnt make them the celibate couple...phew this fear is over now...
yes yes now sanskar won't hv to be so frustrated with constant escapades of swara darling...
I swear she forgot her medicines nd is still going through teenage...

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">This made me laugh!! I just said to someone else too that I forgot another pro that it proves Swara has hormones thankfully and I want adult ones notteenage onesLOL</font>

agree with this thing...they make just simply standing together erupt volcanoes...need we say what will happen during consumption? ROFL
I seriously m speechless after reading this...no more thoughts

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Reading consumption a few times was traumatic I tell you!!!ShockedLOL
</font>

the best part of consummation news is location...they can roll over as much,as they wish too...won't even fall...secluded area so others won't experience free ka show too...nd the major interrupters since are the planners...they definitely won't come in...imagine the horror of joint cm coz of oozing sibling love( oh the horror "shudders")

LOLLOL

yes now instead of nokjhok they will opt other options to makeup... ...
less said abt devar bhabhi the better... still accept my two cents..
lakshya added the final nail in the coffin for some...you know who...ahem ahem...
as said karmkaand to sanskar ke hi hai...plant uska seed uski...lucky ne to bas garden ka pata bataya hai...

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">This bit was seriouslyROFLAowww Gawddd</font>

now a bit serious...this is a huge step in swasan love story nd m hopeful it will only strengthen the bond nd the beauty of it...God bless my babies..."crying buckets"

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Awww we love our babiesEmbarrassedBig smile
</font>

cons now...
ex lover turned devar was pathetic attempt to emphasis the nonsense...yuck yuck...
DeadDead

terrace se view to neighbours...well it's jungle outside mm as per kite strangling episode...so no issues...
nd even we are watching them na...y not neighbours...let it be...who cares...

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Oh god yes I totally forgot that jungle!!! Very good point!!Thumbs Up</font>

shruti.:( I so badly wanted swasan on honeymoon trip...everybody goes...y not them...there are so many exotic locations...are nothing else inhe farm house me hi bhej dete... nooo I want honeymoon bass...
wese m hoping those wet hair is an indication to shower romance...just imagine sanky opting for combine shower so as to save time as they ate already late? Wink

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">I know!! I sent them to Bora Bora in one of my FFs, once even to Benares, and had a whole honeymoon series for them planned in Europe which I put on hold as my current FF is taking over my life and here we can't even get MumbaiAngry</font>

phew done with my supposed two cents...
acha haan...it's disgusting how whole mm came to know sbt there production consumption...it's supposed to be a beautiful intimate moment for any couple...
but I think lakshya's first time wala cmnt was for coming late nd not CM..
or maybe underline teasing to swasan ...

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Well there was a lot of innuendo thereDead
</font>

whatever man give me swasan bass...haaye m dying to see my sanskari chora in a not so sanskari demure...patakhe phootenge patakhe ...
abhi pakka done...
kal exam hai nd m drooling on this swasanliscious track...
bubye...

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Oh gosh- you have exams? Best of luck!!! Am sure you will do greatBig smileThanks for coming here and talk to you soon!!
</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Akanksha</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Replied in blue aboveBig smile</font>
morning shruti Hug m liking our chats too..m enjoying it a lot...hopefully..yes we will continue...
i did read ur works...all of them...last month i guess...nd trust me when i say they truly are wonderful...i didnt comment..
1). i m having exam sessions since last two months till june.
.2). m a pretty lazy bum...i want to comment long nd meaningful but as i said time restraint...i will surely givey views on them once m all free..right now i can only say that u r exceptional ..nd already are in my fav list of writers ..more than anything i love ur execution..its really attractive...u,viji, nimmi, sakura..u guys are the best so far... .yes m having my exam today at noon..thanks for ur wishes...take care Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tootiefrootie11tiny15-Swetha-

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
u guys r awsome...LOLLOL.read all of ur cmntsLOL
(m very bad to express myslf in words bt reading all posts m trying)
gr8 post shruti...Clap.feeling very happy to see all of u together having fun after a lng time & ths mind freshning postsBig smile...a big Hugto all of u..
well,i was against CM ths soon bcz after IT cvs totally ignore swasan rmnce & focus on dramaSleepy.but its ok.nw m luking 4wd to ITEmbarrassed.Vahe gonna rock it...Tongue
under stars & moons swasans SR,most intimate moment of thm thinking abt it only giving me dgfhjskzkjhgfffkk feeling...Blushing
tvscreens ll b on fire...Heart.
xcited to see all the arrangemnts,BG songs,swasan HOT chemistry...thinking abt it nw it giving me goosebumps...Embarrassedahh!quite xcited nw.
but yes yes,very happy for sanskar...finally he ll cross his 'hadd',he ll get 'bhog',he cn do everythng-usse ye nehi sochna parega '5min' me kya kya hosakta hai!!!!Wink
eagerly waiting for asanskari sanskar...Tongue
ahaann!!also waiting for varun's IV.either he ll nt gv iv or blush...awww!!!LOL
i wanted grand honeymoon.Unhappy
bt ok,still hv hopes.RS shw leads always hs chnce to shoot in foreign.sns-swizerland,ssk-bankok...
so i wish later we get it...Big smile
consumptionROFL

Edited by LoveSonu2408 - 18 April 2016 at 10:48pm

Nupur_5tiny15-Swetha-

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootiefrootie11

Originally posted by soumi93

Shruti pehele buri khabar ko lipta doon fir acchi cheese ka PM karungi...ok buri khabar is that line in Tm article Dead
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Urrgh Soumi that was soDeadDead</font>

well somedays ago bhabi baraat leke gayi thi to devar ji is utaoring karz by doing this for her as he ruined it after their mrg ROFL

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">OH GOD yes!!!! So true- now both are even and wah wah Ramji jodi kya banayi- bhaiya aur bhabhi ko- now this song is playing in my headLOL
</font>
UNRES
well shruti what a post yaar i am laughing like mad throughout...ROFL
as u knw its der aaye durust aaye...ya its indeed a roller coaster ride wala day for us and i am still in doubt whether they did it or nt.
bechara kab se tarsing to do romance wd her bt ladki kabhi bhag jaati he to kabhi gudgudi kar deti heLOL

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Thanks SoumiLOLGlad you liked it!! Haan,finally my Sanskaar gets his chance!!! Yayyy!!</font>

Finally jake swara sachme sanskar ke upar hogi ab Embarrassed

Embarrassed

Well ur 7 & 8 no prose are bang on man!!!!!
I jst want this tym swara pls cmplete ur dis mission wd full dedication.LOL

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">She will she will!!!LOLIt's a SwaSan mission na!</font>

but i jst wanna gv a small suggestion to swasan ki odomos laga lena macchr kat lenge to open terrace pe.

LOLLOLLOL

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Soumi</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Replied in blue and emos Big smilex</font>

Shruz baby
I frget to add consumption ROFL its hillirious.
Yaa finally Sanakar and our hormones will get the much awaited pleasure ROFLEmbarrassed
Finally the moment is here though i want it to happen in sanskar style bt its ok lets test lucky's style once...
But i am hppy finally swasan will go ahead a step.

Nupur_5tiny15-Swetha-

Go to top