Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan Suhaag Raat- Pros & Cons- STRICTLY FUN POST! (Page 8)

..NightDragon.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NightDragon..
..NightDragon..

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .IamShonali.

And no is talking to me!!
Hmmppp!!!

But everyone here knows how excited I am for this sequence whether it has any pros or cons!! I dont care about any pari turned patali devi

Or any DB phans dancing for their lakshman!! Nothing absolutely nothing could made me Laksh fan then this deed of his!!LOL

And yah, I started off with the ahem ahem post!! When I saw the SBAS pics and my attention was just on Swara's wet hair!! No one seemed to get my logic until the real spoilers came out!!! 

But yah!! i cannot wait for the final CM stage of SwaSan and then whatever drama happens next, I am all up for it.
Shona... Hug
Ofc we all know how excited for this upcoming sequence and we all are riding high along side you...I can not wait for the actual episode... We all are going to celebrate  and again I will bring out our famous dance move LOLLOL
xoxo
Nitzy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5.IamShonali.tootiefrootie11.FairyDust.tiny15-Swetha-

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Hmmppp!!!

But everyone here knows how excited I am for this sequence whether it has any pros or cons!! I dont care about any pari turned patali devi

Or any DB phans dancing for their lakshman!! Nothing absolutely nothing could made me Laksh fan then this deed of his!!LOL

And yah, I started off with the ahem ahem post!! When I saw the SBAS pics and my attention was just on Swara's wet hair!! No one seemed to get my logic until the real spoilers came out!!! 

But yah!! i cannot wait for the final CM stage of SwaSan and then whatever drama happens next, I am all up for it.

I am talking!!! LOL And we both know how super excited me and you were no?? Wink See what did we say asap- I SO knew this had happened as soon as you described those OLVs!!! It was obvious to me. And NO- I made no connection with wet hair, I just knew from the teasing and the way you said Swara reacted WinkLOLLOL

Haan, let's be happy Laksh did something- or we would get more detectivegiri and stupid fights! Ahem ahem LOLLOL- can we now call it love making or intimacy or challo even consummation will do? LOLLOL

Mmmwaaah and much love Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5.IamShonali.tiny15-Swetha-

.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Hmmppp!!!

LOLLOL

You know we are good at disappearing. LOL 

Yes, I know you are super excited and I am excited with you! Wink This is going to be one hell of a scene. Embarrassed I will speak to you on twitter - I am done for the night. Smile

Anna, I do want it to be as special as Gerua!!! And hopefully it is!!
Terrace scene + Swara's red saree is giving me lots and lots of feelsLOL and yah I know I have lost it completely and you know that already about me!! 

Nupur_5tootiefrootie11tiny15-Swetha-

.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NightDragon..

Hmmppp!!!

Shona... Hug
Ofc we all know how excited for this upcoming sequence and we all are riding high along side you...I can not wait for the actual episode... We all are going to celebrate  and again I will bring out our famous dance move LOLLOL
xoxo
Nitzy

Nitzy!!!
You dont even know how much I have missed our famous dance move!! Like so much!! And I am telling you all, you all will have to be here during the epi! bas!! baat khatamLOL LOL
I m so vey damn excited!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5tootiefrootie11-Swetha-

.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootiefrootie11

Hmmppp!!!

I am talking!!! LOL And we both know how super excited me and you were no?? Wink See what did we say asap- I SO knew this had happened as soon as you described those OLVs!!! It was obvious to me. And NO- I made no connection with wet hair, I just knew from the teasing and the way you said Swara reacted WinkLOLLOL

Haan, let's be happy Laksh did something- or we would get more detectivegiri and stupid fights! Ahem ahem LOLLOL- can we now call it love making or intimacy or challo even consummation will do? LOLLOL

Mmmwaaah and much love Hug

Oh yah!! I remember our twitter convoLOL LOL LOL And i had my doubts on consummation ever since I saw Swara's wet hair pics. The wet hair are never that highlighted in the serial otherwise. And plus, it was after the MU of kangan track. So I was sure something did happen and I just didn't want to term that consummation and make a fool out of myself. So I said ahem ahemLOL LOL
But yah, with pics only I was excited but I was pulled down my from chana ka hadOuch

But then the OLVs confirmed my doubt but yet again I was pulled downOuch But you also felt the same thingLOL And I was like thank the lord I am not the only one to think like thatLOL LOL

I am telling you!! Laksh ji did the most useful thing for us!! LOL

Love you too!! And thank you for changing my mood from 0 to 10 that time!! and you know how you did itLOL

Nupur_5tootiefrootie11tiny15-Swetha-

tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishuuu

Shruuu jaan...Hug

What an amaxing n hillarious post...ROFL
Im laughing like psycho...my entire family is worried about me now...Blushing

Consuption...it was bestest joke..OMG...my stomach is hurting...nowROFL
Ahem ahem...even i do that...hahaha
 Never thought swasan suhaagraat would have pros n cons...D'oh
Bang on baby...loved it...
Their is soo much chaos regarding swasan suhagraat...but im damn excited..waiting for any olv regarding that...Day Dreaming

That day swaragini forum would be most active...waiting for that day...till then enjoying pre suhaagraat scenes ...Dancing

Love u...
 Sabko dairymilk meri taraf se is khushi mai...kuch meetha hojae...Party

Talia

Talia my lovely!! Hug

Awww- thank you dearest!! Glad you liked it and it made you laugh Big smile. My whole family thinks I am mad since years and my work people do now too so chalta hai LOL

Consumption was a special moment no? Haha, lots of people do ahem ahem, it was in jest that I said that WinkLOL

I lists and balancing things - what to do? Lawyer after all! LOL

I wonder if we will wake to an OLV on that tomorrow?! EmbarrassedBig smile And yes, the Forum will come to life for sure!! Bring it on!!! 

And lots of love and thanks especially for the yummy Dairy Milk - mmmwahh!!! xoxo 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5tiny15-Swetha-

tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharif_lafungi

damn...subah se my mind is getting roasted coz of thinking so much...not used to u know...I rarely use my precious brain LOL
anyways.. heya shruti... Hug
Hey Akanksha Hug

I was just about to log off and saw this and am so glad as it's made me laugh so much and feel all happy- thank you!! Am liking our recent chats!!! Hope will get to continue! 

what a fanf**kingtastic(my aurocorrect in place of my fav word gave me this " can ducking tax fix" LOL ) post girl...

Awww thank you dearie Embarrassed

starting from pros...
OK I was one of them who wanted sex to be delayed... (it's that only na...or we can say kaamdev gave their blessings to this lovable couple LOL )

Kaamdev LOLLOL- the blessings here seem to be courtesy of RagLak which brings the wrong sorts of imagery so ooops- I'll retract from here asap 

but now m fine with it as long as execution is proper...yes I was wondering kahi rs dsnt make them the celibate couple...phew this fear is over now...
yes yes now sanskar won't hv to be so frustrated with constant escapades of swara darling...
I swear she forgot her medicines nd is still going through teenage... 

This made me laugh!! I just said to someone else too that I forgot another pro that it proves Swara has hormones thankfully  and I want adult ones not teenage ones LOL

agree with this thing...they make just simply standing together erupt volcanoes...need we say what will happen during consumption? ROFL
I seriously m speechless after reading this...no more thoughts 

Reading consumption a few times was traumatic I tell you!!! ShockedLOL

the best part of consummation news is location...they can roll over as much,as they wish too...won't even fall...secluded area so others won't experience free ka show too...nd the major interrupters since are the planners...they definitely won't come in...imagine the horror of joint cm coz of oozing sibling love( oh the horror "shudders")

LOLLOL

yes now instead of nokjhok they will opt other options to makeup... ...
less said abt devar bhabhi the better... still accept my two cents..
lakshya added the final nail in the coffin for some...you know who...ahem ahem...
as said karmkaand to sanskar ke hi hai...plant uska seed uski...lucky ne to bas garden ka pata bataya hai...

This bit was seriously ROFL Aowww Gawddd 

now a bit serious...this is a huge step in swasan love story nd m hopeful it will only strengthen the bond nd the beauty of it...God bless my babies..."crying buckets"

Awww we love our babies EmbarrassedBig smile

cons now...
ex lover turned devar was pathetic attempt to emphasis the nonsense...yuck yuck...
DeadDead

terrace se view to neighbours...well it's jungle outside mm as per kite strangling episode...so no issues... 
nd even we are watching them na...y not neighbours...let it be...who cares...

Oh god yes I totally forgot that jungle!!! Very good point!! Thumbs Up

shruti.:( I so badly wanted swasan on honeymoon trip...everybody goes...y not them...there are so many exotic locations...are nothing else inhe farm house me hi bhej dete... nooo I want honeymoon bass...
wese m hoping those wet hair is an indication to shower romance...just imagine sanky opting for combine shower so as to save time as they ate already late? Wink 

I know!! I sent them to Bora Bora in one of my FFs, once even to Benares, and had a whole honeymoon series for them planned in Europe which I put on hold as my current FF is taking over my life and here we can't even get Mumbai Angry

phew done with my supposed two cents...
acha haan...it's disgusting how whole mm came to know sbt there production consumption...it's supposed to be a beautiful intimate moment for any couple...
but I think lakshya's first time wala cmnt was for coming late nd not CM..
or maybe underline teasing to swasan ...

Well there was a lot of innuendo there Dead

whatever man give me swasan bass...haaye m dying to see my sanskari chora in a not so sanskari demure...patakhe phootenge patakhe ...
abhi pakka done...
kal exam hai nd m drooling on this swasanliscious track...
bubye...

Oh gosh- you have exams? Best of luck!!! Am sure you will do great Big smile Thanks for coming here and talk to you soon!! 

Akanksha

Replied in blue above Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharif_lafungi-Swetha-

tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you beautiful people for coming on here and making me feel all warm and fuzzy and making me laugh a lot after a difficult day!!! I think I've caught up with all comments but if I have missed anyone it's totally accidental!!! Sorry!!! And if you remind me I can respond!! Am off to bed now but will check in tomorrow! Love to all, Shruti  xoxo 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5.FairyDust.sharif_lafungitiny15-Swetha-

Go to top