Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan Suhaag Raat- Pros & Cons- STRICTLY FUN POST! (Page 7)

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banjaaran.

Pari bani Paatali devi..
ROFL.

Nimmi!!! Hug I love you lady- your response is absolutely hilarious of course and I am laughing my socks off!! 

Sorry shru.. the entire post is kick ass but since that lovely lady is my all time favorite ( I am planning to get her chamkila costume stitched to my size) had to give this part a special shout out.

Me and you have a real fondness for that Devi Cool Please share tailor details, I'll order from the UK to be delivered here to me! 

so the cons first..
Do NOT get me started on 'ahem ahem' 'hawt' 'IT' part. i'll start frothing at mouth. nothing pisses me off more than reducing a beautiful personal and intimate moment between two beautiful people in love reduced to.. a dirty secret!

Nimi- I get weirded out when the words are used all the time instead of sex, intimacy, love making, etc so am glad you are on the same page here!! 

the romance will become thanda.. how much more thanda can it get with keys in mysoor pak? If Jiji, Maasi, Kavita, tania.. couldn't phero paani on SwaSan and their magic.. I doubt doing 'IT' will change any equation. Swara will neither channel Sunny and Sanskaar won't tune into Aastha channel (me hopes).

Aastha channel ROFL This is superb!!! And oh ob Mysore Pak in the OLV- Helly is like is is "pak" or with a "G" and I was like ShockedShockedShocked And she said the script apparently had it written wrong. Maybe this explains the super amazing bloopers we get?! LOL

what's with Devar Bhabhi jaap again. dude! he MADE the arrangements. is not exactly actively helping the participants do.. err you know what! (eeekss horrid visuals).

Pros..

Sanskaar will be happy.
for me as a Sanskaar'ian first.. aur kya chahiyeROFL. Man! like Ragini I got my priorities sorted.

Swara! Nayy.. anything I talk about her turns into controversy. and this after genuinely liking that girl.
so gonna skip it.

Serious *Hi5* and massive jhappi for this one! You and me are seriously sailing in the same shaky canoe here!!! I ADORE Sanskaar beyond belief but am ofc a SwaSan fan too and like Swara too, genuinely and truly but seriously the forum wars over Swa vs San have made me want to take visual sanyaas for ever!! Dead

and finally SwaSan... Yeah! good on you guys. No big deal. don't let your Madhouse members make a noble prize issue out of it.

Mentaleshwaris cannot even take this in their stride without drama na? DP/ Punnu ke do aur RamTa ke bhi do kaise hoagie?! ShockedDead

now Cvs.. Please! give us Magic. I know you have it in you.
Go forth and deliver a knock out scene for us.. (err in a good way dudes. in a good way please).

Haan, please please CVs- ummed pe duniya kayaam hai esp for SR (sisters not suhaag one) fans LOL

Nimmi love

Replied in blue above!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NynaeveBanjaaran.tiny15-Swetha-

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .IamShonali.

And no is talking to me!!
Hmmppp!!!

But everyone here knows how excited I am for this sequence whether it has any pros or cons!! I dont care about any pari turned patali devi

Or any DB phans dancing for their lakshman!! Nothing absolutely nothing could made me Laksh fan then this deed of his!!LOL

And yah, I started off with the ahem ahem post!! When I saw the SBAS pics and my attention was just on Swara's wet hair!! No one seemed to get my logic until the real spoilers came out!!! 

But yah!! i cannot wait for the final CM stage of SwaSan and then whatever drama happens next, I am all up for it.
Shona Hug
Aisi baat nahi hai, we're all multi tasking and having a good laugh after ages so our brains are working a lil slower tonight LOL
I know How excited you are for this! Finally someone who is as excited as us all DancingDay Dreaming
I'm so happy our babies are finally going to cross this huge milestone Heart How dreamy will that be Blushing
Cannot wait for the episode to air and for all our fangirling and discussions too Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannistertiny15-Swetha-

tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .IamShonali.

and i am lateErmm Ermm Ermm Ermm

So what, deir aaye durust aaye Hug Welcome! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

..NightDragon.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NightDragon..
..NightDragon..

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by The.Lannister

PROS:

One big Pro for me would be that now Nitzu can make more VMsHeart with new super gorgeous sequences & also our wonderful siggie makers will fill up the CG with all their super creationsDay Dreaming

Another pro would be Varun's IV for this sequence ROFL Either that man is going to hide for a few weeks in embarrassment or he is gonna be super shy Blushing Blushing Blushingwhile giving IVs. Both the scenarios work for meDay Dreaming

I hope they make this as good as the Gerua date. They had raised our expectations pretty high after that & now nothing but the best will work for usEmbarrassed

Nitz can make more VMs is my PRO too! My Birthday VM is going to be FAB now! Day DreamingDay DreamingHeart This is happening just at the right time - for SwaSan and for me too LOL Nitz are you listening? WinkLOL

Oh I had not thought of Varun's IV! Its going to be hilarious!! LOLLOL I cannot wait!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Lann, CV's wont disappoint us with the SwaSan SR. They are doing it on terrace is special enough and I am 99% confident that it will be magical. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

(1% I have to keep that doubt because it is Swaragini LOL)

I heard you loud and clear Anna... I am sorting out the songs in my mind abhi tak 10 songs I have recalled ... will be soon doing a pool with you girls to select from it LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--.FairyDust.The.Lannistertiny15-Swetha-

krishuuuuuuuuuu Goldie
krishuuuuuuuuuu
krishuuuuuuuuuu

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Shruuu jaan...Hug

What an amaxing n hillarious post...ROFL
Im laughing like psycho...my entire family is worried about me now...Blushing

Consuption...it was bestest joke..OMG...my stomach is hurting...nowROFL
Ahem ahem...even i do that...hahaha
 Never thought swasan suhaagraat would have pros n cons...D'oh
Bang on baby...loved it...
Their is soo much chaos regarding swasan suhagraat...but im damn excited..waiting for any olv regarding that...Day Dreaming

That day swaragini forum would be most active...waiting for that day...till then enjoying pre suhaagraat scenes ...Dancing

Love u...
 Sabko dairymilk meri taraf se is khushi mai...kuch meetha hojae...Party

Talia

tootiefrootie11--Anna--tiny15-Swetha-

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NightDragon..

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by The.Lannister

PROS:

One big Pro for me would be that now Nitzu can make more VMsHeart with new super gorgeous sequences & also our wonderful siggie makers will fill up the CG with all their super creationsDay Dreaming

Another pro would be Varun's IV for this sequence ROFL Either that man is going to hide for a few weeks in embarrassment or he is gonna be super shy Blushing Blushing Blushingwhile giving IVs. Both the scenarios work for meDay Dreaming

I hope they make this as good as the Gerua date. They had raised our expectations pretty high after that & now nothing but the best will work for usEmbarrassed

Nitz can make more VMs is my PRO too! My Birthday VM is going to be FAB now! Day DreamingDay DreamingHeart This is happening just at the right time - for SwaSan and for me too LOL Nitz are you listening? WinkLOL

Oh I had not thought of Varun's IV! Its going to be hilarious!! LOLLOL I cannot wait!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Lann, CV's wont disappoint us with the SwaSan SR. They are doing it on terrace is special enough and I am 99% confident that it will be magical. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

(1% I have to keep that doubt because it is Swaragini LOL)

I heard you loud and clear Anna... I am sorting out the songs in my mind abhi tak 10 songs I have recalled ... will be soon doing a pool with you girls to select from it LOLLOL
Yaayy Dancing

--Anna--..NightDragon..The.Lannister-Swetha-

tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Sanskaars frustration finally got a result LOLLOL will read the post when i have a minute..im sure itsgood

Sanskaar and all his fans getting sukoon finally!!! Wink

--Anna--.FairyDust.tiny15-Swetha-

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
damn...subah se my mind is getting roasted coz of thinking so much...not used to u know...I rarely use my precious brain LOL
anyways.. heya shruti... Hug
what a fanf**kingtastic(my aurocorrect in place of my fav word gave me this " can ducking tax fix" LOL ) post girl...

starting from pros...
OK I was one of them who wanted sex to be delayed... (it's that only na...or we can say kaamdev gave their blessings to this lovable couple LOL )
but now m fine with it as long as execution is proper...yes I was wondering kahi rs dsnt make them the celibate couple...phew this fear is over now...
yes yes now sanskar won't hv to be so frustrated with constant escapades of swara darling...
I swear she forgot her medicines nd is still going through teenage...
agree with this thing...they make just simply standing together erupt volcanoes...need we say what will happen during consumption? ROFL
I seriously m speechless after reading this...no more thoughts
the best part of consummation news is location...they can roll over as much,as they wish too...won't even fall...secluded area so others won't experience free ka show too...nd the major interrupters since are the planners...they definitely won't come in...imagine the horror of joint cm coz of oozing sibling love( oh the horror "shudders")
yes now instead of nokjhok they will opt other options to makeup... ...
less said abt devar bhabhi the better... still accept my two cents..
lakshya added the final nail in the coffin for some...you know who...ahem ahem...
as said karmkaand to sanskar ke hi hai...plant uska seed uski...lucky ne to bas garden ka pata bataya hai...
now a bit serious...this is a huge step in swasan love story nd m hopeful it will only strengthen the bond nd the beauty of it...God bless my babies..."crying buckets"
cons now...
ex lover turned devar was pathetic attempt to emphasis the nonsense...yuck yuck...
terrace se view to neighbours...well it's jungle outside mm as per kite strangling episode...so no issues...
nd even we are watching them na...y not neighbours...let it be...who cares...
shruti.:( I so badly wanted swasan on honeymoon trip...everybody goes...y not them...there are so many exotic locations...are nothing else inhe farm house me hi bhej dete... nooo I want honeymoon bass...
wese m hoping those wet hair is an indication to shower romance...just imagine sanky opting for combine shower so as to save time as they ate already late? Wink
phew done with my supposed two cents...
acha haan...it's disgusting how whole mm came to know sbt there production consumption...it's supposed to be a beautiful intimate moment for any couple...
but I think lakshya's first time wala cmnt was for coming late nd not CM..
or maybe underline teasing to swasan ...
whatever man give me swasan bass...haaye m dying to see my sanskari chora in a not so sanskari demure...patakhe phootenge patakhe ...
abhi pakka done...
kal exam hai nd m drooling on this swasanliscious track...
bubye...

Edited by sharif_lafungi - 18 April 2016 at 1:27pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Fariiiiitootiefrootie11.FairyDust.LoveSonu2408tiny15-Swetha-

Go to top