Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan Suhaag Raat- Pros & Cons- STRICTLY FUN POST! (Page 6)

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Sorry if I'm late replying guys!! Rubbish wi-fi in hotel and also trying to eat and respond to work emails- as Anna says - multi tasking!!! But please carry on chatting amongst yourselves, it's making me so happy to see the fun here!!! Feeling good to be on the main Forum for a change!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--..NightDragon...FairyDust.The.Lannistertiny15-Swetha-

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Sanskaars frustration finally got a result LOLLOL will read the post when i have a minute..im sure itsgood

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tootiefrootie11--Anna--tiny15-Swetha-

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakura24

Shru, 
ever since I saw that artical I was wondering if you would made a post on this or not. You did and what a post it is! Thanks for listing the Pros and ConsLOL

Sakuuu!!!! Hug

Broke my self exile for this one! Glad you enjoyed it! 

I agree on all the pros, although have to admit I'm a tad bit worried about that terrace doubt mentioned under the Cons. After all Lakshya arranged this so I don't have much faith on his ability of planning fail proof tasks (you can see Ragini's kidnapping for an example) That apart, I'm glad he took a initiative to something which he officially spoiled with his baby. About Sanskar needing his help...well, everyone has already reacted on that...No need of adding my view. 

Terrace? That's why its under both- lawyer type covering all bases Cool. But I don't know why, call me mad but I think it will be really romantic and nice! But also Lakshya is now with Ragini and she must be able to plan a good consumption no?! WinkLOLLOL So she might have helped!! 

Then Consumption? ROFL Done, can't say moreLOL

I'm seriously annoyed with MM family pocking their noses everywhere.Confused Do you need to tease a couple for sleeping together? Now that's beyond me why they should all know what happens under their roof inside every closed doorWacko

I seriously find this annoying in each show- they make such an issue and it's sooo embarrassing and unnecessary Dead

Then on pros, at least they will lock the terrace door (Which I hope it has). Agree on the point otherwise the rest of the clan will pop up one by one to bestow their blessings on SwaSanOuchEmbarrassed
And yeah, no more useless fights over silly issues...thank god and even if it happens as you pointed out they have an effective way to make upBlushing

Ahhh the possibilities huh? WinkWinkEmbarrassed

Pari Poisoneeta? I went ROFL here.

LOL

True. I would have wanted them away from MM for once, like you mentioned, with no worries of Arati and teasing for a little while...but well...you can't have everything in life.

On the opening that thing about SR coming five years later cracked me up and the second option was even more hilarious! 

So all in all, Moon and Stars will literally witness their union...CVs I tell youStarBig smile

Mmmwah for dropping by on this with your fun comments Saku x

Loads of love,
Saku

Replies in blue Saku x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakura24tiny15-Swetha-

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FairyDust.

Originally posted by The.Lannister

Originally posted by Banjaaran.

Swara! Nayy.. anything I talk about her turns into controversy. and this after genuinely liking that girl.
so gonna skip it.

@blue: hamare dukh ek jaise haiLOL

@bold: ROFL ROFL ROFL
Welcome to the club Nimmi LOL

I have the same dukh. Kuch kaho toh mushkil - kuch naa kaho toh bhi mushkil LOLLOL 

@Sree : Hi! I have been here for the past few days - actually almost regular. You must have missed the pearls I said in some of the other posts. LOLLOL

Edited by --Anna-- - 18 April 2016 at 12:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tootiefrootie11Banjaaran...NightDragon...FairyDust.-Swetha-

.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
And no is talking to me!!
Hmmppp!!!

But everyone here knows how excited I am for this sequence whether it has any pros or cons!! I dont care about any pari turned patali devi

Or any DB phans dancing for their lakshman!! Nothing absolutely nothing could made me Laksh fan then this deed of his!!LOL

And yah, I started off with the ahem ahem post!! When I saw the SBAS pics and my attention was just on Swara's wet hair!! No one seemed to get my logic until the real spoilers came out!!! 

But yah!! i cannot wait for the final CM stage of SwaSan and then whatever drama happens next, I am all up for it.

Edited by .IamShonali. - 18 April 2016 at 12:46pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaevetootiefrootie11Banjaaran...NightDragon...FairyDust.LoveSonu2408--Anna--The.Lannistertiny15-Swetha-

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .IamShonali.

Hmmppp!!!

But everyone here knows how excited I am for this sequence whether it has any pros or cons!! I dont care about any pari turned patali devi

Or any DB phans dancing for their lakshman!! Nothing absolutely nothing could made me Laksh fan then this deed of his!!LOL

And yah, I started off with the ahem ahem post!! When I saw the SBAS pics and my attention was just on Swara's wet hair!! No one seemed to get my logic until the real spoilers came out!!! 

But yah!! i cannot wait for the final CM stage of SwaSan and then whatever drama happens next, I am all up for it.

Ill talk to u LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Hmmppp!!!

LOLLOL

You know we are good at disappearing. LOL 

Yes, I know you are super excited and I am excited with you! Wink This is going to be one hell of a scene. Embarrassed I will speak to you on twitter - I am done for the night. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.IamShonali...NightDragon...FairyDust.-Swetha-

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Hmmppp!!!

So now you are a Laksh fan??ShockedLOLLOL

@bold: to be completely honest I still don't get the connection but I am glad that your prediction came true about this oneLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--..NightDragon...FairyDust.tiny15-Swetha-

Go to top