Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SwaSan Suhaag Raat- Pros & Cons- STRICTLY FUN POST! (Page 5)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banjaaran.

Pari bani Paatali devi..
ROFL.

Sorry shru.. the entire post is kick ass but since that lovely lady is my all time favorite ( I am planning to get her chamkila costume stitched to my size) had to give this part a special shout out.

so the cons first..
Do NOT get me started on 'ahem ahem' 'hawt' 'IT' part. i'll start frothing at mouth. nothing pisses me off more than reducing a beautiful personal and intimate moment between two beautiful people in love reduced to.. a dirty secret!

the romance will become thanda.. how much more thanda can it get with keys in mysoor pak? If Jiji, Maasi, Kavita, tania.. couldn't phero paani on SwaSan and their magic.. I doubt doing 'IT' will change any equation. Swara will neither channel Sunny and Sanskaar won't tune into Aastha channel (me hopes).

what's with Devar Bhabhi jaap again. dude! he MADE the arrangements. is not exactly actively helping the participants do.. err you know what! (eeekss horrid visuals).

Pros..

Sanskaar will be happy.
for me as a Sanskaar'ian first.. aur kya chahiyeROFL. Man! like Ragini I got my priorities sorted.

Swara! Nayy.. anything I talk about her turns into controversy. and this after genuinely liking that girl.
so gonna skip it.

and finally SwaSan... Yeah! good on you guys. No big deal. don't let your Madhouse members make a noble prize issue out of it.

now Cvs.. Please! give us Magic. I know you have it in you.
Go forth and deliver a knock out scene for us.. (err in a good way dudes. in a good way please).

ROFLROFLROFL

I LOVE your post Nimmi! Hug  ROFL

As a Sanskaar-ian first - I have my priorities sorted too  LOLLOL

And absolutely LOVE the cons!! ROFL ClapClap

Astha channel LOL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tootiefrootie11Banjaaran...NightDragon...FairyDust.The.Lannister-Swetha-

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NightDragon..

resEvil Smile

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">awesome post ShruEmbarrassed LOLEvil Smile
Nitzuuu  Hug
Loved the Pro and cons you stated. LOL
Finally.. it is happening...Big smileBig smileFinally I can make the VM i wanted to make for so long (Hai na Anna WinkLOLEvil Smile) As you said, it is going to be beautiful... VaHe can put magic into simplest of the scene and I am damn sure they will make this one as one the best too. Is it bad that I am imagining the whole terrace setup... Seriously, the moonlight is kind of fascinating for me... For sometime now I had day dreamed about SwaSan alone under blanket of stars and moonlight on terrace talking softly to eachother. But we got this ...I am happy with this too Big smileBig smile And from there I had got that fascination about first darshan of MM terrace LOLLOL Terrace is the definitely safest place for SwaSan... because MM people are mostly interested barging in private place like someone' s bedroom rather than places like terrace where anyone can go. So our SwaSan are safe EmbarrassedWinkLOL
Seriously can't wait for the pinnacle of their journey. Atleast 2 VMs are coming your way soon enough..Embarrassed

Yayyy!!! I can't say much now as am already in VM anticipation mode!! No doubt we will discuss Evil Smile. And OMG yesss!!! We don't have many moonlight scenes especially with some sexy and sweet moments EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And 2!! *rubbing hands in glee* 

"CONSUMPTION" do I need to say something about this... All i can say is this word has given me serious stomachache OuchLOL Please people dont use it ever again... Embarrassed

When I first read it I was like Shocked and then it happened more than once so this had to be said!! LOL

About Lakshji... Thank you but isse zyada I cant say anything to him... after that its ignorable like you said </font>"<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">ifsomeone books your hotel room for your honeymoon, it doesn't mean that theywill be responsible for what happens IN that room" LOLLOL <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#000000">Couldnt have said better...
About Cats and neighbours peeking... ROFL</font></font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#000000">ROFL</font></font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#000000">ROFL cats dont disturb humans unless they are provoked and I am sure SwaSan will be too busy then and about neighbors... MM is isolated enough also it is one of the highest mansion there... also like I said that terrace is mysterious tabhi aaj tak humne nahi dekhi... that must mean na its all isolated and hidden.. so no

tension guys.. No one will peek on our couple..LOLLOL

Arrey Laksh ji- haan, see I'm now not that bothered. When the news first broke I was like ShockedDead given the past history and all but I'm happy reconciled to this!! It's not like forgive and forget hasn't been given an entirely new dimension in this show anyway!! 

And cats don't disturb unless provoked has me ROFLROFL I can't type properly now!! 

Would have definitely loved SwaSan away from everyone.. cosy at any hill station but ye bhi chalega...

I cant wait the built up episodes and then the final episode...Will even watch Poisoneeta spewing poison till then
Thank you for such wonderful post Shru... 

Mmmwah and today I'm not even threatening weapons for you know what!! AngryLOLLOL

Nitzy
xoxo
</font></font>

Nitzu

In blue above is my 2 cents on the awesome comment! xoxo 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..NightDragon..tiny15-Swetha-

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by The.Lannister

Originally posted by .FairyDust.

Lanny Hug
You said you'll shake the forum when you next make a post Wink and you did! I'm dying laughing here ROFL! Seriously what a comment! Only YOU can comment like this! And I so agree with your new pros and I love them EmbarrassedROFL
GOD you reminded me of Swaras screams, her screams are so BlushingROFL
And LMAO Their bedroom! Remember that pic nitzu sent us jaha darwaaze ke either side there's a huge hole in that wall? ROFL TG they're not doing it in the room Shocked
@ blue - ROFLROFL

Yukti Hug

Yes we have talked about Swara's screams before. During that tickling scene...koi bahar se sunta toh pata nahi kya sochtaBlushingROFL Even at the time Sanskaar had come to baadi to give her the blue dress & he had tried to tickle her...khud itna zor se chillai n then is afraid about waking up everyone ROFL

Oh God I had forgotten about the holes Nitzu had shown us ROFL Terrace hi thik hai baba...aise kamre ka kya fayda ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

Yes those holes in SwaSan bedroom was ROFLROFLROFL Koi aa jaa bhi sakta hai - no baba - terrace is a better option ! ROFL

Yes! Looks like the CVs LOVE us! In time for my birthday, Shruti has got holidays, Nitzu is on a week off, Yukti's exams are over and Shru is ever the fab multitasker! Wink
ROFLROFLROFL
I'm telling you I doubt anybody has as much fun as us while watching the episodes! Just HOW do we manage to notice all this? ROFLROFLROFL
@ bold - YESS! Our group rocks Wink

tootiefrootie11..NightDragon..--Anna--The.Lannistertiny15-Swetha-

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Pari bani Paatali devi..
ROFL.

Sorry shru.. the entire post is kick ass but since that lovely lady is my all time favorite ( I am planning to get her chamkila costume stitched to my size) had to give this part a special shout out.

so the cons first..
Do NOT get me started on 'ahem ahem' 'hawt' 'IT' part. i'll start frothing at mouth. nothing pisses me off more than reducing a beautiful personal and intimate moment between two beautiful people in love reduced to.. a dirty secret!

the romance will become thanda.. how much more thanda can it get with keys in mysoor pak? If Jiji, Maasi, Kavita, tania.. couldn't phero paani on SwaSan and their magic.. I doubt doing 'IT' will change any equation. Swara will neither channel Sunny and Sanskaar won't tune into Aastha channel (me hopes).

what's with Devar Bhabhi jaap again. dude! he MADE the arrangements. is not exactly actively helping the participants do.. err you know what! (eeekss horrid visuals).

Pros..

Sanskaar will be happy.
for me as a Sanskaar'ian first.. aur kya chahiyeROFL. Man! like Ragini I got my priorities sorted.

Swara! Nayy.. anything I talk about her turns into controversy. and this after genuinely liking that girl.
so gonna skip it.

and finally SwaSan... Yeah! good on you guys. No big deal. don't let your Madhouse members make a noble prize issue out of it.

Go forth and deliver a knock out scene for us.. (err in a good way dudes. in a good way please).

@blue: hamare dukh ek jaise haiLOL

@bold: ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by The.Lannister - 18 April 2016 at 12:16pm

tootiefrootie11Banjaaran...NightDragon...FairyDust.--Anna---Swetha-

Sree8410 IF-Rockerz
Sree8410
Sree8410

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Shru Hug
First of all a big Thank you for posting this when all of us were freeLOLLOLIt is such a high to see the whole group on the first page!Embarrassed

Secondly and most importantly - I absolutely LOVE the pros and Cons of this SR in this post!ClapClapClapYou have spoken our minds!!Day Dreaming

Well looks like Sanskaar finally will be relieved and I shall thank Laksh - our dear Lakshman for interfering in this matter because these two would have not been able to do anything about itLOLSanskaar would have remained sexually frustrated since he cant force Swara and he would fight with Swara for stupid reasons like Kangan and Swara would be tickling him and only continued with peck on cheeksLOLLOLThank you CV's for the build up in the past few SwaSan scenes.WinkA few of us had already guessed this was going to come!WinkDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Finally the consummation is happening at the right time!ClapClapClapNo unnecessary stretching of something that is SO REAL in a marriage.ClapClap

As for Laksh ji - I am really thankful to him for taking the initiative but whoever think that this means Sanskaar needed his help - please! The ACTUAL ACT will be done by Sanskaar - and Sanskaar needs no help in that department!EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingAnd if Sanskaar did plan it his way - it would have been epicEmbarrassedHelicopter ride and Picnic date anyone?Wink

Terrace Consummation as pointed out by Nitzy - yes we will get to see the MM terraceLOLThough this is not a unique concept - it is still welcome because SwaSan and Vahe will kill it with their romance!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Cons:

Oh god the 'Consumption' bit is soLOLLOLand Lanny, please mention the 'consume' thing you mentioned hereLOLLOL

I am okay with the teasing - because Swara is looking so adorable being embarrassed and Sanskaar is handling it like a boss Embarrassed

Rest I am just SO happy that it is FINALLY Happening!!PartyDancingAnd might I add - Swara in yellow and Sanskaar in Blue and the fact that they cannot keep their hands off each other is Day Dreaming

Love

Anna

Shruti Hug

For this post as this lady has chose to wake up from her hibernation. Anna where are you??? It's been ages since I've last seen you here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tootiefrootie11-Swetha-

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Pari bani Paatali devi..
ROFL.

so the cons first..

Pros..

Sanskaar will be happy.

so gonna skip it.

ROFLROFLROFL

I LOVE your post Nimmi! Hug  ROFL

As a Sanskaar-ian first - I have my priorities sorted too  LOLLOL

And absolutely LOVE the cons!! ROFL ClapClap

Astha channel LOL 
Anna and Nimmi Hug

As you both very well know, I STRONGLY agree with you two, especially @bold ! WinkLOL
And Nimmi! Your post as usual is fab! Nenu Navvi navvi pichi ayipoyina  (For old times sake LOLWink)  ROFLROFLROFL

tootiefrootie11Banjaaran...NightDragon..--Anna--The.Lannister-Swetha-

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Lannister

Pari bani Paatali devi..
ROFL.

so the cons first..

Pros..

Sanskaar will be happy.

so gonna skip it.

@blue: hamare dukh ek jaise haiLOL

@bold: ROFL ROFL ROFL
Welcome to the club Nimmi LOL

tootiefrootie11Banjaaran...NightDragon..--Anna--The.Lannister-Swetha-

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

LOLLOL
 Lucky!!!! Hug
Post was super fun shareClap

Glad you liked it and thanks for a super fun reply!! Big smile

Yay ..swasan got promotedDancing from stage of tickling and push pull to consumption ..Oops Did I say that ..ROFL Sorry Consummation

Promotion LOL and consumption AngryAngry I am just waiting for someone to ask when is constipation going to be after the consumption now DeadROFL

Sanky is finally Getting his HAQ...Can their be bigger pro than this LOL 

OMG- forgot about the famous HAQ!!! LOL

Sanky gets to punish swara if she calls him cute in a more yummier wayEmbarrassed

Bring it on!!! Day Dreaming

They can sleep together on bed not on either side of bed...well they can use bacha hua space for ..well to do whatever they want lekin saath saathROFL

I know!!! I so want a scene like DK where they wake in each other's arms - hayeee Day Dreaming

MM ka terrace really?? ..never knew thatShocked Terrace ka tho janam paawan hogaya LOLLOL..after may be years of abandonment that too with swan romance

Paawan terrace- LOL Yes, baptised in the best way possible Evil Smile

I hope there's door and provision for  lock on terrace ..Very important ..I dont trust Mental waasi's at all..Well we have new hide out where sanky can sneak out swara to terrace for sometime

Well I am glad lakshman afterall did something .swara would have never doen anything and If sanky does swara will tickle him and run away..atleast dimmag ki battti tho jaliLOLLOL

Sanky's ka frustration will now focus on more important things than my kangan kaha hain stuffLOLLOL

Exactly LOLLOL

Cons

Everybody acting like its some breaking news in MM ..Like whats wrong with them ..matllab whole family knows ki swasan didnt do it.??.and laksh ka dialogue like its their first time na that's y they are late( Read in OLV WU ..sorry No offence) gives me kind of ..yeek feeling ..wierd .ShockedShocked

I came home and watched that OLV and seriously it was like watching a horror film in parts! The excessive nudging by the sisters and Laksh's lines at that part- Dead They make this show so cheap!!! 

Now swasan got their HAQ..I hope  they  dont ignore swasan which usually Cv's tend to do .You better give is our daily dose of swasan

Well I would have preferred swasan getting hijacked/ smuggles to some island get stranded their or kicking all MM's waasi's out for some poojapaat LOLLOLand whole MM main sirf swasan ..

This one you can't get in the behena prem and family amar prem show- for this I'll see what I can do in DK! Wink

Replied in blue Lucky! xoxo 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lucky.mtiny15-Swetha-

Go to top